The Gates [Demons vs Hunters] [ SHUT DOWN. MOVING ]

Started by Rezn, August 24, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezn

Welcome, Lithium!

Reminder for everyone: Templar characters are suspended for now! We are currently only recruiting Demons and Humans.

Drake Valentine

Are we allow multi characters or control lesser npcs? Like non named demon/fallen? But obviously much weaker than names if so?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

ZionVI

Rezn

Quote from: Drake Valentine on September 01, 2018, 09:10:59 PM
Are we allow multi characters or control lesser npcs? Like non named demon/fallen? But obviously much weaker than names if so?

It is one character per person, however, NPCs are an exception to this. So by all means!

Rezn

Drake Valentine

Quote from: MrsTenpenny on September 01, 2018, 09:39:51 PM
It is one character per person, however, NPCs are an exception to this. So by all means!

Hmm, but do I fill out similar for NPC roles? 

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Rezn

CShades

Player Timezone: GMT-3
Post Frequency: Once a week or so should be fair. 

Name: Oba Atanda Ifelewa, but he really answers to a lot of other names.
Role: Human club owner
Sexual Orientation: So very lost.
Face Claim: Djimon Hounsou
Here

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Nico

Player Timezone: GMT +2
Post Frequency: I never really promise any posting rate. Too much pressure (and disappointment if it does not happen in time for whatever reason.)

Name: Franklin
Role: Human - Detective
Sexual Orientation: We will see.
Face Claim: Joel Kinnaman

Lady Sakura

Oh my God yes!! To the both of you just yes!! Yay and everything!

CShades

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Rezn

Welcome CShades and Nico! Wonderful to have some more humans in the mix!

Rezn

Attention everyone:

We’re getting to that point where nearly every role has been filled! I cannot believe so many of you are interested in The Gates. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am at a loss for words. Anyway, listed below are the roles that are remaining, to those of you who were interested.

1 Human: 1 Female
2 Fallen: 1 Male, 1 Female
5 Templars: 2 Females, 3 Males

Rhael

~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

Drake Valentine

Name: Excelius
Role: Asmodeus's Muscle <NPC Demon>
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
Face Claim: Omari Hardwick

IvoryTigress

Player Timezone: MST (( Currently GMT -7))
Post Frequency: Once per week at minimum
Name: Eisheth the Unseen
Role: Baroness of Hell
Age: Body age 35, Demonic age unknown. She stopped concerning herself with such frivolities ages ago.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Face Claim: Kate Beckinsale

Rezn

IvoryTigress

Rhael

~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

Kokaine

Name: Nova
Role: Templar - Weapons R&D + Trainer | Artemis Bishop's Adoptive Mother <NPC>
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Face Claim: Gina Torres
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Rhael

NPC added!

And while we're at it, let me remind potential interested parties that we're still recruiting and eager to fill the roster of canon roles. One human and demon characters are still available, as well as a few Templar characters. We already have a total of 18 wonderful writers, come join us!

Devilyn Sydhe

Player Timezone: Central Time US
Post Frequency: 1-2 per week

Name: Belial
Role: King of Hell
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
Face Claim: Drew McIntyre
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Rhael

Welcome aboard, KalebHyde! Repository  updated. Be sure to catch up in the Main OOC thread (link is in the first page)

And with that, all demon roles are now taken. We'll only recruit the remaining human and templar roles, after which we'll open to free from characters (who could join either side, or just be additional humans if desired).

Rezn

Welcome, Kaleb! So excited to see all the demons roles taken!

The recruitment thread has been updated and we are only recruiting players to take the remaining Templar roles and the last human role! After that, as Rhael said, we’ll open to free form characters. ^^

Kokaine

Quote from: Rhael on September 04, 2018, 09:47:26 PM
NPC added!

And while we're at it, let me remind potential interested parties that we're still recruiting and eager to fill the roster of canon roles. One human and demon characters are still available, as well as a few Templar characters. We already have a total of 18 wonderful writers, come join us!

Thank you!

And yes, moar Templars please! xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os