Sensual, violent and fun. - Male roles needed! MxF - Craving The Punisher.

Started by Iniquity, June 20, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iniquity

Hi there,

I could write several plots out (which I'll do below if I feel the inclination), but the most important thing to me is a writing partner. I find that once you click with someone, finding a plot to match isn't too much of an issue. So, my search will be revolving around what I'm looking for, and what I can give back. Thanks for reading!

P.s. Please PM me! And for heavens sake, please let me know how interested you are. I know it's stuff people say a lot, but I need to know you're in this WITH me. Not just to say 'I'm interested', trust me, I'll appreciate the HELL out of you just for giving a brief idea on a plot I mentioned. :) Communication is key after all!

Essentials:

• Some form of communication. (It doesn't have to be much, that's up to us! But I need to know I can talk to you about our plot and about our limitations. I love to do some plotting now and then! I am not demanding that we talk to each other daily and get to know each other, just every now and then about the story. I'd also like to know if something changes and you're unable to post. I'll be letting you know if anything prevents me from posting. Any pushing / nudging to post will be greatly frowned upon. Just talk to me like an adult. :)
  • Details! I'm not looking for immense detail on every post, and on every paragraph. What I'm looking for is details where they count. I want something to truly capture my attention. I will do my level best to make sure I capture and enthrall you!
    I write in third person, past tense, I'd prefer my partner did too.
  • Plot progression. I'm referring to actual posting here. So, we may already have a plot we're following, but what I'm looking for is that we both leave each other enough to respond to per post, granted that the plot allows it. I'll be doing my best to plan some surprises for my partners once I get to know their tastes, I could only dream of the same in return!
  • One last comment. If you're no longer interested in the role play, please let me know! I think it's only fair. I will definitely let you know if it's the case on my end. I won't take it personally, I know sometimes it just doesn't work, or the muse can be fickle. Either way, it'd just be nice to know so I can plan accordingly.
Props to you if you read all of that! Now the fun part! :D

I'm mainly looking for some supernatural / drama / violent / sensual plots. All in one plot would be amazing. I have some basic plot ideas, and some pairings. Feel free to take a look.

Pairings I enjoy:

• Bitten Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Mermaid x Whatever you like
  • Shapeshifter x Whatever you like
  • Target x Hitman (supernatural - any races)
  • Accidental pregnancy from a one night stand (can be human x supernatural, or two supernaturals)

World Inspirations & Fandoms:

• The Dark Series by Christine Feehan. - I adore them, but it has been so long since I've read them. However, I do remember the lore to some extent. A role play based in this world would be amazing.
  • Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. - It has been some time since I've read this too. However, I have watched the series (they have different paths). I'd love to use the lore here OR play Elena Michaels to someone playing Clayton Danvers.
  • The Punisher - the series. I've fallen in love! I saw the film, and I've watched the series. The series is by far my favourite. I was thinking we could do a side plot where his wife and child survive, but they've been relocated due to his wife being under cover for whatever reason. Maybe she had to fake her death; either way, it can be a major surprise to him. I'm CRAVING this so badly! <3
  • Arrow - the series. - Hmm. I adore Oliver Queen in the first series, from then it starts to fade out for me. I'd be willing to do a fandom of this, depending on the pairing.
  • Shadowhunters - Series. I know there are books, but I've never read them. I saw the movie but I way prefer the series. I'd be up for some Clary / Jace.
Anyway! If you like any of those or think I'll like a plot you're craving, please send me over a PM and we can see if we'll click. :) <3

Iniquity

Iniquity