Supernatural Roleplay AU - 'Nature's Wish'

Started by amberfreimoon, June 11, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amberfreimoon

Hi! I play Dean, you play Sam. I like people who can write at least a paragraph per reply, who write in the third person, and who use story format. I'm fine with swearing, smut, drama, and gore.

Alright, here's the idea/startup plan:

In a world where nature has found a way of telling you when you're emotionally and physically compatible with someone, that the longer you stay with someone, you develop a tattoo-like mark, something that represents the person. Usually something small, a simple picture that matches theirs. Well, for the last decade, Dean Winchester has successfully managed to be tagged, at least mostly. There's a faint mark, so faint he has no idea who it is, and he is okay with that. Because as a world famous (I don’t know; it could be rockstar, actor, whatever), he has better things to worry about then a passing fancy, even if the girl/man (this depends on you; can be Castiel, Jo, an OC of yours, or whoever) has nagged at him for awhile.

But now the group of coworkers/friends is set to return to the states after a few years abroad (due to their job or whatever it’s going to be). Dean finds himself confronting a past he wasn't quite ready to face with the girl/guy he'd left behind.

I was thinking whoever you want can be Dean's girl/man, who's waiting at home in the great city of New York, New York. She/he can or cannot be heartbroken, and/or pissed at being left behind, and she/he could have their own secrets that they’re not ready to share with him. And suddenly, they find themselves having to deal with Dean again, which doesn’t make them happy. They all come home for Sam’s wedding, with Ruby/Jess/whoever. I was thinking he/she could be part of the wedding somehow; photographer, planner, baker, bridesmaid, or whatever. I’m thinking Sam’s fiancé hired him/her and didn’t tell the Sam or Dean cuz she knew they wouldn’t like it. Now, for my OC; she has Sam’s mark slowly forming on her arm. It gets worse as time gets closer to the wedding, but she doesn’t say anything about it because she believes Sam has made his choice. That theirs no way he thinks of her that way. The only thing: the mark thinks otherwise; it bugs the hell out of her, especially as the wedding gets closer. Needless to say, that wedding may not finish, which creates even more drama between my OC and Sam’s current fiancée (they already hate each other, obviously, but one has to be saner than the other. My OC isn’t sane.) Oh, and the entire time that my OC and the others were abroad, she tried to completely ignore the fact that it’s Sam’s mark, but again, it becomes unbearable as the wedding gets closer.

I’m thinking we don’t open up with the wedding; it happens a few days-week into the role-play. We can introduce everyone and go from there.

You can suggest their job; I have no idea. I was thinking Sam marries Ruby cuz I hate her and my character has more reason to hate her, too... And, no, I don't want this to be easy for Dean or my OC. I want them both to feel the pain, like seriously. I like torturing my characters -- if you do, too, then we will work out great.

Narianna

*clears throat and taps mic* Hello? Is this still open? 'Cause I've been yearning for a good Supernatural RP...

amberfreimoon

Hello! Yes, it’s still open if you’re still interested!