Erotic Professional Wrestling Freeform - LGBTQ Friendly - Recruiting

Started by Crash, April 15, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

We could use some female wrestlers, but I want people to play what they want.  Same goes with face or heel.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

Shows

I will book matches with input from players for each show.  During the show you can cut promos, do commercials, do skits, do interviews and/or have matches.

I will make a backstage thread as well as a locker room thread for the men and the women.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

silentwalrus227

Sounds good to me! I have a few potential characters in mind, but I don’t see where we figure out stats. Am I overlooking it?

Crash

It is right below the stats.  You put in +3, +2, +1, 0, -1, -2 Into your stats.

Crash

Crash

snowdrop

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to join if there's still room :-)

I'm thinking of maybe some kind of a "just one of the fans" sort of a relatable underdog face, or something along those lines -- I'll give it a little bit more thought!

Crash

Quote from: snowdrop on April 17, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to join if there's still room :-)

I'm thinking of maybe some kind of a "just one of the fans" sort of a relatable underdog face, or something along those lines -- I'll give it a little bit more thought!

Not to late.  I plan on always accepting players.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Crash

Crash

Lynnie

....and just when I thought I was done with adding new stuffs...congrats Crash, I will be making a character

Crash

Quote from: Lynnie on April 18, 2018, 05:54:44 AM
....and just when I thought I was done with adding new stuffs...congrats Crash, I will be making a character

I didn’t know you were a wrestling fan!  You just made my day Lynnie!   ;D

Crash

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Crash on April 18, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
I didn’t know you were a wrestling fan!  You just made my day Lynnie!   ;D

*laughs*  oh yeah she is.  Her, Kiric and I often discuss the subject

Crash

Lynnie

Kiric and I used to be wrestlers and Arcanum Why didn't you tell me about this game >>

Crash

Quote from: Lynnie on April 18, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
Kiric and I used to be wrestlers and Arcanum Why didn't you tell me about this game >>

That is beyond cool. Glad to have you!

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Lynnie on April 18, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

In my defense, I only joined yesterday.  I'm sure it would have come up soon

Lynnie

Before I make my character here, I -have- to get all my other posts done and caught up with.

But I will throw out my face claim!

Lisa Marie Varon

Crash

Lynnie

Crash

Lynnie

*giggles* Oh I'm sure that can be arranged >>

So Um is there a linky link for me to see all the lovelies that are already here?

Crash

Should be in the first post at the bottom. 

Or just click here..

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286009.0

The Lovely Tsaritsa