Trapped in Purgatory (Dark-Erotic D&D 5.0 Adventure - Closed!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, April 02, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

I can get more detailed and specific in the fetishes if you want... I enjoy some wild extreme filth.  ;D

Roleplay Frog

*Chuckles* Well, I will decide a rough .. theme for the lewds after seeing every character, but no need to be shy, I'd be impressed if you managed to shock me.

wander

Roleplay Frog

wander

Yeah, I like the Joji music, though really sad about Papa Franku. Sadly it became a literal pain for him to make those videos.

Roleplay Frog

Was hoping for at least a how to basic facereveal cameo but that not coming is a pretty clear nail in the coffin.

wander

I like Red Letter Media and Videogame Dunkey for my comedies mainly now. I've even started watching Pewds for his meme reviews, post-breakdown he's become somewhat self-aware of who he is and how he's seen. Makes watching him pretty entertaining now.

Roleplay Frog

Video game comedy aside, *chuckles*

I welcome anyone, if you can keep a decent rp-posting pace.

Diabolus Lupus

I thought that 1st level was full hit die, not roll. Unless that's a house rule you run with.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Diabolus Lupus on April 09, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
I thought that 1st level was full hit die, not roll. Unless that's a house rule you run with.

First level is maxed hp, yes.

Diabolus Lupus

Quote from: Deva on April 09, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
First level is maxed hp, yes.
Okay, just checking cause the roll up instructions weren't exactly clear on that and some people do weird stuff like that. I'll have at least part of my character up here shortly before I have to leave for work.

Roleplay Frog

Heh, I guess 'first roll maxed' is just something I innately assume, but all good.

No rushie rushie, I'll be doing rl stuff like sleeping and working myself. :P

ThatFantasticBard

Name: Ellie Tallow
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Background:Criminal
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Fetishes: Teratophilia, Corruption, Humiliation, pretty much anything I don't list on dislikes
Dislikes: Bathroom Play, Vore, Ridiculous amounts of gore
Backstory: Ellie was born to a lawless land, rife with all sorts of dangers and unsavory characters. His childhood was a strange experience, to say the least, his mother having abandoned him at a dilapidated brothel, seemingly in the middle of nowhere, with nothing but a rusty old pistol. Even though the Madam and girls that worked there more or less accepted him with open arms, he was expected to earn his keep, making sure that the establishment was clean and in somewhat good repair. While it probably wasn't the best to raise a child, Ellie was content with his lot in life, with some of the whores even treating him like a daughter, often dressing him up in hand-me-down clothes and putting make-up on him. This often resulted in them getting scolded by the madam for wasting good supplies on the boy, but he would still sneak off from time to time to dress himself up.

When Ellie got older, he started to tinker with the pistol he was left with, attempting to get the battered thing in working condition. After a bit of trail and error, the boy managed to figure out how to repair it well enough to use and would practice with it whenever he got the chance, using what little allowance he made to buy ammo from a gunsmith whenever he was sent to the 'nearby' town to get supplies. Though given how rare guns were, the boy could only afford very little ammo, the price of the bullets being incredibly high. While he enjoyed life at the brothel well enough, eventually the boy became restless and once he came of age, decided to strike off on his own. Taking only a few necessary supplies, his gun and one of the workers' favorite dresses that she had given to him as a gift, Ellie headed off after a few teary goodbyes.

Arriving at the nearest town, a place he was fairly familiar with thanks to the many trips he took over the years, the boy first tried to make an honest living. Having already had some knowledge of how to work a gun, Ellie managed to convince the local gunsmith, an old man with a sour attitude, to hire him on as an apprentice. While he had a knack for the trade and quickly learned all that the gunsmith could teach him, the pay had been lousy and Ellie could barely afford necessities. When he brought his financial woes up with the old man and asked for a raise, he simply laughed and told the boy that he was lucky that he had hired him at all. This was the final straw for Ellie, having grown up with the idea that hard work should at least be properly rewarded. So the youth decided that if he couldn't make a decent amount of gold through legitimate means, he was better off taking what he wanted instead.

Unfortunately, Ellie was a rather familiar face by this point and he definitely didn't have the money to go elsewhere. He was in need of some sort of disguise and decided the dress he was gifted would do perfectly. Disguising himself as a woman and using the cowl to better hide his face, Ellie began to sneak out of town whenever he heard news of traders that would be passing through. The dress turned out to work even better than he had expected, no one recognizing the boy as he left town and the carriages that he would raid letting down their guard around the young 'girl'. While he tried his best to avoid bloodshed, he wasn't against it, gunning down anyone who started to act too violent or seemed too twitchy. One day, after raiding a particularly wealthy merchant, Ellie ran into a small group of bandits, who gave the boy the option to either join them or die. While he wasn't the biggest fan of being told what to do, he decided it would be better to swallow his pride than to end up dead in a ditch.

While life with the bandits was a bit rough, he soon discovered the value of strength in numbers, the group going after bigger targets than he could ever hope to take on alone. They even started a bit of a routine, where Ellie would play a damsel in distress, allowing the others to catch their targets with their pants down, quite literally at times. However, like any group of criminals worth their salt, the gang started to amass a bounty on their heads and where there's a bounty, there's sure to be bounty hunters. While at first it was just a few small timers that posed no real threat, just trying to get their start with an easy target, the longer the group went uncaught, the higher the bounty got. Despite the fact that it became harder and harder for the group just to survive, Ellie knew they would be okay so long as they kept together.

Sadly it was greed and that ended up leading to the downfall of the group. While most of them were asleep, the man they had put on guard duty had bound them all up and hauled them off to the nearest town, hoping to collect on the bounty and try and clear his name. Of course once they arrived he was immediately tied up as well, the town figuring it was better they all hang than to pay a dangerous criminal. Ellie's last hours were spent reminding his once friend of how much of an idiot he was for thinking his plan would work and the boy's short career as a bandit would end with him hanging from the gallows.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str    9 (-1)
Dex 19 (+4)
Con  9 (-1)
Int  13 (+1)
Wis 13 (+1)
Cha 14 (+2)

HP: 11
Hit Dice: 2d8
Armor Class: 15
Initiative Bonus: +4
Speed: 30 ft
Saving Throws proficiencies: Dexterity(6), Intelligence(3)
Skill and Tool proficiencies:
Acrobatics (6)
Deception (6)
Perception (3)
Persuasion (4)
Sleight of Hand (6)
Stealth (8)
Thieves' Tools (2)

Equipment and items:
Rapier
Thieves' Tools
Shortbow
Quiver (20 arrows)
Explorer's Pack
Leather Armor
Daggers (x2)
Crowbar
Dark Clothes
15 GP
Dice Set
Feats: N/A

Random notez!

Character Sheet for thoroughness.

Die Rolls

Diabolus Lupus

Here's the initial. I'll get the rest tomorrow evening when I wake up.

Name: Perra Baharoosh
Class: Barbarian (Totem Warrior)
Race: Dragonborn
Backround: Folk Hero
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Description: Perra wears the pelt of a bear she slew when she was younger as a cape. As a sign of her prowess, she has tattooed the likeness of bear paws on the backs of her hands.
Fetishes: Bestiality, Tentacles,
Dislikes: The usual squick stuff
Backstory: She was adopted by a barbarian tribe that lived near where her parents lived after they were killed by a band of marauding goblins. She grew up with them and even stood up to the roving band of goblins when they returned, slaying their leader with her own hands.

Str 15 (+2)
Dex 11 (+0)
Con 14(+2)
Int 11 (+0)
Wis 12 (+1)
Cha 12 (+1)

HP: 28
Hit Dice: 2d12
Armor Class: 12
Initiative Bonus: +1
Speed: 30 ft
Saving Throws proficiencies: Strength, Constitution
Skill and Tool proficiencies: Skill (+Total rank in it)
Animal Handling- +3
Athletics- +4
Perception +3
Survival- +3

Land Vehicles
Woodcarver's tools

Equipment and items:

Woodcarver's tools
Shovel
Iron pot
Common clothes
Belt pouch with 10gp
Greataxe (1d12 Slashing)
4 Javelins (1d6 Piercing)
Maul (2d6 Bludgeoning)
Explorer's pack

Racial abilities

Draconic Ancestry- Gold
Breath Weapon- 15 ft cone of fire, DC 12 Dex, 2d6 dmg (1/short or long rest)
Damage Resistance- Fire

Class Features

Rage- 2/ long rest, +2 melee damage
Unarmored Defense- while not wearing armor, AC= 10+ Dex+ Con; can still use shield
Reckless Attack- choose to attack recklessly giving Adv on Str based melee attacks; attack rolls against me have Adv
Danger Sense- You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, you can't be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.

Rolls

At 2018-04-09 19:48:07, Devilstrike (uid: 5057) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14
At 2018-04-09 19:49:31, Devilstrike (uid: 5057) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
At 2018-04-09 19:49:47, Devilstrike (uid: 5057) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
At 2018-04-09 19:50:03, Devilstrike (uid: 5057) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
At 2018-04-09 19:50:36, Devilstrike (uid: 5057) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
At 2018-04-09 19:50:56, Devilstrike (uid: 5057) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 12
At 2018-04-09 20:06:23, Devilstrike (uid: 5057) rolls: 1d12 Result: 12

ThatFantasticBard

Alright, sheet is done! I tried to tone down the western stuff in the backstory so it could make as much sense in a fantasy setting, while still having a gun involved. I also tried to condense it a bit cause I feel like it was going on a bit too long? As for character stats and stuff, lemme know if I screwed up on that too, cause I'm not super familiar with 5e

Diabolus Lupus

Quote from: ThatFantasticBard on April 09, 2018, 08:42:47 PM
Alright, sheet is done! I tried to tone down the western stuff in the backstory so it could make as much sense in a fantasy setting, while still having a gun involved. I also tried to condense it a bit cause I feel like it was going on a bit too long? As for character stats and stuff, lemme know if I screwed up on that too, cause I'm not super familiar with 5e

At a quick glance, looks right to me.

wander

I need to put the ranks in of my boy's proficiencies. I'll do a quick edit and sort that out presently.

Kathyan

Name: Ssezseehsa Zsistu "Zashesa"
Class: Warlock (Hexblade)
Race: Yuan-ti
Background: Urban Bounty Hunter
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Fetishes: Snakes, Tentacles, Depravation, Mind Control, Exhibitionism, Bondage, Non-con, pretty much everything not on Dislikes.
Dislikes: Bath stuff, Blood play, Pregnancy, Incest, Bestiality (with nonsentient animals, excepting snakes).
Backstory: Nothing but a lowly snake in the yuan-ti caste system born under the name of Zsistu, Ssezseehsa (as she usually refers to herself) was sent to the most common of the mission one of her lineage would expect that of infiltrating into a small human settlement and spying the primitive ones that lived there. None would expect that she would be contacted by some entity of another plane while doing so not even her but it still happened and in the process she received amazing magical and martial prowess and a increasing desire for power beyond everything that had been promised to her by her caste. It wouldn't take long before she disappeared from her assigned spot and went after a bigger city under disguise, practicing the profession of bounty hunter for a living and also to gain for herself power and fortune.

Everything would have gone right for Zashesa, as she made herself call among the humans, as the primitive ones never suspected anything about her but there was something she didn't considered though and that she didn't realized as well until it was too late. The more time she spent with these lowly life forms the more interested she grew in their culture and the more emotions she began to develop and that was something that deeply ashamed her, how could a superior being could develop the flaws of these primitive ones?

Trying to do something about this Ssezseehsa decided to travel somewhere else but as she did she met someone on her the road, another lowly human life form yes yet there was something different about this one and no matter how unsuitable it was for her to get closer to this human she did and they began to travel together. It was at that night that they were ambushed at night by hooded figures, perhaps it was because they saw just a couple of travelers or perhaps all this time that she had been working as a bounty hunter had earned her some enemies, maybe it was her own own people making justice in the name of their caste as she abandoned her duty but she never knew, that night was the last one of Ssezseehsa.

Ability Scores
Str 10 (+0)
Dex 13 (+1)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 14 (+2)
Wis 12 (+1)
Cha 17 (+3)

HP: 15
Hit Dice: 2d8
Armor Class: 15
Initiative Bonus: +1
Speed: 30'
Saving Throws proficiencies: Wisdom, Charisma
Skill and Tool proficiencies: Bluff+5, Insight+3, Investigation+4, Deception +5, Flute+4, Thieves' Tools+4
Equipment and items: Snake whip, snake-hide armor, shield, components pouch, scholar's pack, two daggers, light crossbow (20bolts), commons clothes, empty pouch, snake-resembling flute, Small Snake pet
Feats: none
Spellcasting 2 spell slots
Cantrips: Poison Spray, Friends, Mage Snake (reskined mage hand)
Grade 1: Hex, Shield
At will: Animal Friendship (snakes only), Disguise Self, Silent Image

Racial Features

Mostly humanlike the only snake-like feature Ssezseehsa has is a forked tongue
Darkvision 60'
Innate Spellcasting: poison spray, speak with animals at will (snakes only), at lvl3 suggestion once per long rest
Magic Resistance: advantage on saves vs spells and magical effects
Poison Immunity
Languages: Common, Abyssal, Draconic

Class Features

Hexblade curse: once per short rest, bonus action to activate, lasts 1 minute: against the cursed you gain proficiency to damage rolls against cursed creature, score a critical with 19-20 and if it dies you recover HP equal to your warlock level+your charisma bonus
Hex Warrior: proficiency with medium armor, shields and martial weapons, after a long rest touch a weapon, when you use it use charisma for attack and damage
Invocations:
Mask of Many faces: Disguise Self at will
Misty Visions: Silent Image at will

Random notez!

Since I get proficiency with armor and shield based on patron but don't get better equipment I spent her starting coins on that leaving her money less
Also made her snake themed, so her hide armor is snake hide, her whip is also made from that and the flute she plays is shaped like a snake as well, also took the freedom to reskin mage hand as a snake rather than as a snake and to give her a small snake pet. ^^

Chulanowa

I'm thinking this isn't actually the game for me. Thanks for the consideration though Deva, you guys have fun!

schnookums

Well, here we go, background will be coming tomorrow, but here's the crunchy bits at least

Name: Kitsuko
Class:Warlock
Race: Kitsune (Nogitsune)
Backround: Urchin
Alignment:Neutral
Description:(If different from picture)
Fetishes:Bestiality, pregnancy, non-con fun
Dislikes: Toilet play, mutilation
Backstory:Coming Soon!

Str:  06         -2
Dex: 16 (18) +4 
Con: 12        +1
Int:  14        +2
Wis: 11        +0
Cha: 17 (18) +4

HP:15
Hit Dice:2d8
Armor Class:
Initiative Bonus:+4
Speed:30
Saving Throws proficiencies:Wisdom, Charisma
Skill and Tool proficiencies:Slight of Hand (+6), Stealth (+6), Deception (+6), Investigation (+4), Thieve’s tools (+6), Disguise Kit (+6)
Equipment and items:
Feats: None
Spellcasting

Archfey Pact
Invocations: Agonizing Blast, Mask of Many Faces
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Friends

Level 1: Sleep, Charm Person, Protection from Evil/Good

Racial Abilities

Darkvision Kitsune live in the darkness, and they use it to their every advantage. You can see within dim light as if it were bright for 60 feet. Also, you see in darkness as if it were dim light.

Language You speak, write, and understand Common, and Kitsune-speak, a language jealously guarded as the shared secret language of the kitsune.

Keeper of Secrets
You gain advantage against any spell or effect that would force you to reveal information (such as zone of truth). When you are under the influence of a spell that charms or controls you, you may make a new saving throw to end the effect if the spell’s controller attempts to extract information from you.

Claws You have sharp claws that can be used as weapons on combat. Your claw attacks deal 1d4 slashing damage. You may make an additional claw attack as a bonus action with your off hand, even if you are wielding a weapon in your other hand. Neither claw attack adds your strength or dexterity bonus to damage. You are considered proficient with your claws.

Shadowcraft You may cast silent image once, though any image you create must appear darkened or as a shadow. You can use this to change the level of light in a 5 foot square, either from bright light to dim light, or from dim light to darkness (see Vision and Light in the SRD). You regain the ability to do so after a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for this spell.

Affinity for the Black You may attempt to hide using a Dexterity (stealth) check even if you have been seen, as long as you are in dim light or darkness. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Shadowhex You may impose bad luck on others when you hide in shadows. While in the shadows and unnoticed, you may use a reaction to grant disadvantage on any roll performed by a target within 30 ft. This feature may be used after the initial roll is made. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Random notez!

William Blake

Hmmm... I'm rambling through a to-do list so I haven't stared too hard at what everyone is playing, but my ears perked up when you mentioned "5e characters that were dropped". I have a dark fantasy half-elf from a campaign I was really excited about and which completely fell apart before the prologue even got too far off the ground. If there's space for her, I might enjoy dusting off an adjusting the ol' character sheet.

She was a half-elf Bard using/planning to use on of the Unearthed Arcana Bard schools... can't remember what it was called off the cuff, but it focused more on blades and martial abilities. She was written for a Dragon Age-like world where people were racist against elves and wary of magic. In her original background, she ran away from her elven home in the forest, naive and curious about her human parentage and obsessed with stories of heroes and valor, winding up essentially an exotic sex worker until she killed a knight who tried to abuse her, stole his rapier, and was exiled from the city, hopping on with the caravan that was supposed to start the story.

Magic-wise, she was more fond of spells that were easy to hide or play off as something else. As a spiteful, vindictive, bitter person with a lot of righteous fury, she also liked spells she could play off as her targets/victims going crazy. I think her spell list at level 1 was Prestidigitation, Vicious Mockery, Bane, Cure Wounds, Dissonant Whispers, and Healing Word.

She'd be fun to fuck up even worse in the confines of E. Maybe instead of escaping the knight she was used for snuff. Who knows? Could be entertaining, if you want to get dark. ;)

Diabolus Lupus

William, look up Xanthars guide to everything. That had your bardic school of blades plus a couple other nifty ones that I can't recall since I was also looking at that school for the bard I'm playing in my rl group.

William Blake

It was actually the College of Valor, since I got off my lazy ass and looked it up. ;) Merielle was obsessed with stories, and her bardic nature was more the retelling of epic poems and tales of valor... and of trying to star in them herself. College of Whispers is also tempting, though. :D