Power of Dogs (Mafia themed rp)

Started by Wicked Emi, December 20, 2017, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heartsink

Hey, just wanted to post and say I'm still interested in this and all :-) @Foxy Oni love your character, absolutely no problem, family rivalries are good ;) I'll finish my sheet soon

Juggtacular

Anyone wants to join the Matranga? We have cookies.

Heartsink

So here goes my sheet: :-)

Name: Eli Rothstein
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: Ashkenazi Jewish/American
Languages: English, some Hebrew, some Spanish

~*~

Family: Rothstein
How you got into the Family: Boss' son
History: Born in 1986, Eli grew up and spent all the majority of his life in Manhattan, New York City. He is the great-grandson of Arnold Rothstein, the eldest son of Mark Rothstein, the current boss of the Rothstein crime family. He graduated with a degree in law from Yale University, and started handling most of the legal affairs of the family. Because of his managerial skills and status as the boss' son, Eli is respected and looked up to by most of the rest of the family, including his father who cherishes him. He sees his aunt Rebekah as a rival, but respects her skills.

He helped his father shift the family's business model away from riskier ventures like narcotics and sex trade towards more semi-legal to illegal ventures in real estate and the construction industry, while also taking part in stock manipulation. Regarding the current events and increasing tension between the Italians and Irish, Eli is trying to make sure the Rothsteins won't pick sides and try instead to calm the egos at play, including those in his own family.

Personality: Eli appears arrogant, confident in his business model, his legal knowledge and his charms. He is highly intelligent, cunning and independent; people depend on him, not the other way around. He is also extremely observant, calm, mature and sly, perfect qualities for a lawyer about to inherit a mob family. He is highly manipulative, calculating and deeply loyal to his family. He seeks structure in his life. He is a man of pattern and habit, going to the synagogue every Saturday for Sabbath, and taking value in taking care of his family.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Heartsink on January 09, 2018, 12:30:39 AM
So here goes my sheet: :-)

Name: Eli Rothstein
Nationality: Ashkenazi Jewish/American
Languages: English, some Hebrew, some Spanish

~*~

How you got into the Family: Boss' son
History: Born in 1986, Eli grew up and spent all the majority of his life in Manhattan, New York City. He is the great-grandson of Arnold Rothstein, the eldest son of Mark Rothstein, the current boss of the Rothstein crime family. He graduated with a degree in law from Yale University, and started handling most of the legal affairs of the family. Because of his managerial skills and status as the boss' son, Eli is respected and looked up to by most of the rest of the family, including his father who cherishes him. He sees his aunt Rebekah as a rival, but respects her skills.

He helped his father shift the family's business model away from riskier ventures like narcotics and sex trade towards more semi-legal to illegal ventures in real estate and the construction industry, while also taking part in stock manipulation. Regarding the current events and increasing tension between the Italians and Irish, Eli is trying to make sure the Rothsteins won't pick sides and try instead to calm the egos at play, including those in his own family.

Personality: Eli appears arrogant, confident in his business model, his legal knowledge and his charms. He is highly intelligent, cunning and independent; people depend on him, not the other way around. He is also extremely observant, calm, mature and sly, perfect qualities for a lawyer about to inherit a mob family. He is highly manipulative, calculating and deeply loyal to his family. He seeks structure in his life. He is a man of pattern and habit, going to the synagogue every Saturday for Sabbath, and taking value in taking care of his family.
Looks really good ^.^

Wicked Emi

Primarch

Juggtacular

Foxy DeVille

Wicked Emi

Okay, I will figure something out soon to hopefully start this

AnnieSatin

Wicked Emi

Awesome guys, so, I got the flu and felt like death warmed over o.o

So I will try to get to this on the weekend.

LamentingQuill

I could be tempted with the leader of the area/state's Yakuza.

13thHoudini

Piercescion

Name: David Shulman
Nationality: Born and Raised in Borough Park, Brooklyn, New York
Languages: English, Yiddish, and Hebrew

~*~

Family: The Rothsteins
How you got into the Family: Worked into the crew since he was a teenager
History: Born to a Hasidic Jew Rabbi David's upbringing was strict to say the least. His family's place as spiritual and personal leaders within the Orthadox Jewish community of Boro Park was pre-determined for David to be destined as their leader... Yet the Wayward Son of the Rabbi would not have any of that.

From his smart mouth, quick temper, garish demeanor, and interest in all things NOT religious the daily struggle of the young teen and his family grew more and more tense. Especially as he became friends with the Local Shylock's and Bookies of the neighborhood. Becoming a runner, and messanger at a young age these men did not try to turn him into anything instead they supported his interests. When they turned to art they encouraged him, took him to the Museum and even bought him his first set of brushes, and paints.

The artist within his soul grew and as it did so did the distance between his family so that one day he was disowned by his disappointed father, and heart broken mother. Though he never looked back. He worked with associates of the Rothstein family for most of his youth and as his artistic skills grew, as his trustworthiness was proven, and the due paid the hard way he quickly became an asset so that when he was ready he asked the Capo he worked for permission and the Don's blessing to start his own Forgery Operation.

Documents changed with expert skill, paintings and sculptures copied with his own hand to be sold to suckers, or to replace the originals which were in turn stolen, Governmental Documents forged with an expert hand. He became the man to see if you needed something. A new identity, a fake ID, a passport, a fake Last Will and Testament.... His Operation earned him his place officially in the family as a soldier and for David it is just the beginning.

AnnieSatin

Wicked Emi

LamentingQuill

I got permission to bring in the Yakuza. So anyone want to be a member of the Yakuza, you'll need to be aware that my Yakuza will operate mostly within the shadows and focus mostly on assassins, they will not be out there all 'look at me, look at me!'. Japanese characters only here, the Yakuza are not down with 'Gaijin' in their ranks.

AnnieSatin

Name: Hannah Rose
Nationality: Jewish American
Languages: Hebrew, Yiddish, English
~*~
How you got into the Family: Her step-mother Rebekah

History: Hannah was born a free spirit in a family full of rules. Her mother Ruth Rose and her father Martin Rose were married for less than five years before she divorced him and stayed single the rest of her life so she could continue to get the alimony. Hannah was a child of the sun, she loved being outdoors, planting, picking flowers, catching bugs, dance under the rays of sunlight. Her mother want her to have a good education tho and sent her daughter to Ramaz the most elite private Jewish school in New York, at Martin's expense of course. Hannah only knew of her father from his name on the checks that came every month, or 'that bastard' as her mother called him.

While at Ramaz she discovered another love of hers, dancing. She loved ballet and her long lean stature made her an idle candidate. She was very talented and by the time she was a freshman in high school juliard was sending her letters offering scholarships for college. Ruth would not hear of it. She wasn't going to let her only daughter be a dancer, it would be a shande. So she was sent to Cornell and earned a degree in medicine. Giving up on her dream she settled for what her parents expected of her.

She graduated, went to medical school, finished her degree, sat for her boards and... failed. She failed for the first time in her life she failed. Her mother was devastated and heartbroken how could Hannah do such a thing after all the money her father paid. Hannah couldn't take the pressure to be perfect it was too much, so one day without warning she packed up her things and showed up on Martin's doorstep. She is settling into the new home, visiting a new synagogue and getting to know her step-mother's side of the family.

Personality: Hannah is very demure and proper(a stark contrast to Rebekah), she is a listener, always listening to what people are saying though soft spoken, even tempered and classy. She isn't sure what she wants out of life since she lived under her mother's thumb for so long.

Heartsink

Nico

I'm still around. Just rather distracted (and slow as per usual) -  and my muse has not been beahving well lately but, I'm here. :-)

Juggtacular

Primarch

I was thinking I would take on a Young Boy for my second. They've gotten no love.

LamentingQuill

Wicked, yes?

Name: Shiotome Hirameki
Nationality: Japanese
Languages: Japanese and English.

~*~

Family: Hirameki
How you got into the Family: Born
History: 

For many years under the leadership of Mitsurugi Hirameki­, 'The Jade Snake' branch of the Yakuza has produced only the finest assassins the world has ever known, there are not too many in the crime world that haven't heard the name 'The Jade Snake' and hope there aren't any of their shadow dwelling assassins lurking about... or more importantly, that they don't have a target on their backs.

Like a lightning fast serpent in the grass... 'The Jade Snake' never misses a target...

Miraculously even under the rare and (to many) bizarrely successful last three years after the death of Mitsurugi  Hirameki and the new leadership of his daughter Shiotome Hirameki, the honored Yakuza branch of elite assassins has only gotten stronger and even less tempting to try and mess with.

Ambitious men wishing to try and usurp Shiotome's position did try... but they made a great mistake in underestimating her, there was never any evidence to implicate Shiotome and the bodies of her would-be usurpers have still never been found to this day. Likely never will... 'The Jade Snake' has an unblemished reputation to consider after all.

Shiotome is well known to be as ruthless and clever as she is devastatingly beautiful, making it very clear to all the men surrounding her to NEVER doubt her abilities and most importantly, do not ever fuck around with her if you'd like to maintain your heads attached state to your neck. In the last three years... she's gotten the message across quite well 'Mess with me... and I promise you... I will CRUSH you'.

The young woman was prepared her entire life for this, her father knew he couldn't have any more children after Shiotome, so he set his mind to making his daughter the first female boss 'The Jade Snake' has never had. He would make his daughter nigh invincible, she would be ruthless and intelligent enough to stand toe to toe with any man hoping to steal the empire her father had built up into such glorious reknown.

Shiotome learned quite a few forms of martial arts, she was taught the art of stealth and speed, she was educated in both hand to hand and mental battle strategy... it didn't hurt either that she'd inherited her father's sly cleverness.

No one was going to take 'The Jade Snake' away from the Hirameki line. No one.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on January 21, 2018, 12:49:16 PM
Wicked, yes?

Name: Shiotome Hirameki
Nationality: Japanese
Languages: Japanese and English.

~*~

Family: Hirameki
How you got into the Family: Born
History: 

For many years under the leadership of Mitsurugi Hirameki­, 'The Jade Snake' branch of the Yakuza has produced only the finest assassins the world has ever known, there are not too many in the crime world that haven't heard the name 'The Jade Snake' and hope there aren't any of their shadow dwelling assassins lurking about... or more importantly, that they don't have a target on their backs.

Like a lightning fast snake in the grass... 'The Jade Snake' never misses a target...

Miraculously even under the rare and (to many) bizarrely successful last three years after the death of Mitsurugi  Hirameki and the new leadership of his daughter Shiotome Hirameki, the honored Yakuza branch of elite assassins has only gotten stronger and even less tempting to try and mess with.

Ambitious men wishing to try and usurp Shiotome's position did try... but they made a great mistake in underestimating her, there was never any evidence to implicate Shiotome and the bodies of her would-be usurpers have still never been found to this day. Likely never will... 'The Jade Snake' has an unblemished reputation to consider after all.

Shiotome is well known to be as ruthless and clever as she is devastatingly beautiful, making it very clear to all the men surrounding her to NEVER doubt her abilities and most importantly, do not ever fuck around with her if you'd like to maintain your heads attached state to your neck. In the last three years... she's gotten the message across quite well 'Mess with me... and I promise you... I will CRUSH you'.

The young woman was prepared her entire life for this, her father knew he couldn't have any more children after Shiotome, so he set his mind to making his daughter the first female boss 'The Jade Snake' has never had. He would make his daughter nigh invincible, she would be ruthless and intelligent enough to stand toe to toe with any man hoping to steal the empire her father had built up into such glorious reknown.

Shiotome learned quite a few forms of martial arts, she was taught the art of stealth and speed, she was educated in both hand to hand and mental battle strategy... it didn't hurt either that she'd inherited her father's sly cleverness.

No one was going to take 'The Jade Snake' away from the Hirameki line. No one.
Looks good ^.^

Quote from: AnnieSatin on January 19, 2018, 11:25:35 PM
Name: Hannah Rose
Nationality: Jewish American
Languages: Hebrew, Yiddish, English
~*~
How you got into the Family: Her step-mother Rebekah

History: Hannah was born a free spirit in a family full of rules. Her mother Ruth Rose and her father Martin Rose were married for less than five years before she divorced him and stayed single the rest of her life so she could continue to get the alimony. Hannah was a child of the sun, she loved being outdoors, planting, picking flowers, catching bugs, dance under the rays of sunlight. Her mother want her to have a good education tho and sent her daughter to Ramaz the most elite private Jewish school in New York, at Martin's expense of course. Hannah only knew of her father from his name on the checks that came every month, or 'that bastard' as her mother called him.

While at Ramaz she discovered another love of hers, dancing. She loved ballet and her long lean stature made her an idle candidate. She was very talented and by the time she was a freshman in high school juliard was sending her letters offering scholarships for college. Ruth would not hear of it. She wasn't going to let her only daughter be a dancer, it would be a shande. So she was sent to Cornell and earned a degree in medicine. Giving up on her dream she settled for what her parents expected of her.

She graduated, went to medical school, finished her degree, sat for her boards and... failed. She failed for the first time in her life she failed. Her mother was devastated and heartbroken how could Hannah do such a thing after all the money her father paid. Hannah couldn't take the pressure to be perfect it was too much, so one day without warning she packed up her things and showed up on Martin's doorstep. She is settling into the new home, visiting a new synagogue and getting to know her step-mother's side of the family.

Personality: Hannah is very demure and proper(a stark contrast to Rebekah), she is a listener, always listening to what people are saying though soft spoken, even tempered and classy. She isn't sure what she wants out of life since she lived under her mother's thumb for so long.
Also looks good ^.^

OKAY, so I came down with the flu....made worse by my roommate giving me food poisoning by making me homemade chicken noodle soup...So. I'm still on the mend so this will have to wait until I'm done throwing up and sleeping all the time.