Charmed Next Generation (recruiting)

Started by Levi, December 12, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Elf

Quote from: Crash on December 30, 2017, 11:36:56 PM
Well it has been forever since my wife and I watched Charmed but this sounds like fun.  I will write up a lady for the game.  I don’t know if I should go witch, part demon or white lighter though.  Maybe a faceclaim will point me in the right direction.

Welcome! I too can hardly wait to see what you put together.

Crash

Thanks Elf.

Hopefully I will have something for approval tomorrow.  Need to settle on that FC first. :)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Norsegod1839

Crash

Crash

Did Tempest and Prudence go to a regular high school by any chance?  It would be a good way for my girl to have met them since she is Tempest's age and only a little older than Prudence.

Norsegod1839

I would say so! And maybe taking other magical based classes at magic school?

Crash

Name: Zoey “Zo” Taylor
Description: Zoey perpetually looks like she is just getting out of bed.  Her hair looks slightly disheveled and her eyes just a bit sleepy.  She prefers loose, comfortable clothes or clothing that shows off some skin. This is less about being sexy and more about less clothing = more comfortable.  Unless it is winter time in which case she bundles up like an Eskimo.  Zoey is tall 5’9” and thin (thanks to her demonic metabolism not her diet which is terrible) with blonde or brown hair which seems to change on a whim or her mood.
Face claim: Alexis Ren
Parents: Amelia Taylor (human new money socialite) and a Demon of Sloth (No familial ties with the Halliwells)
Root Power: Demonic (Shimmering, Sleep Induction, Conjuration)
Personality:  LAZY!  Zoey has wanted for little in her life.  She is a trust fund kid and has never worked on honest day in her life until she was kicked out of the house by her mother.  Zo loves to lounge and relax, but she hates doing it alone.  She loves to snuggle and doze and watch movies on the couch with friends.  She is almost cat-like in her ability to nap anywhere.  Zo is a social animal though and likes being around other people.  She knows about her demonic heritage and uses it to lake her life and the lives of those she likes easier.  Unfortunately this means she is doing her father’s demonic work even with good intentions.
Developed Powers; Channeling, Glamouring
Relationship status: Developing with Prudence
Background: Zoey is a trust fund kid.  She has had an easy life up.  Everything she ever wanted was at her fingertips and she likes to spread the wealth around much to her mother’s chagrin.  Zoe befriended the Halliwell girls in high school.  She took an instant liking to the witches which unknown to Zo her father plans on using to his advantage hoping the lazy party girl will rub off on them in all of the wrong ways.  Zoey and her mother are completely oblivious to this plan.  Her mother almost foiled it when she kicked Zoey out of the house intent of forcing the girl to see how “normal” people live. However, the Halliwell’s were kind enough to let Zoey stay with them until she could get back on her feet, which could not have been a better situation for Zoey’s father who continues to funnel her money on the sly so she can work her slothful magic on the sisters with no one including Zoey the wiser.

Zoey knows she has a magical heritage, just not that it is demonic or that her father is a demon.  When her demonic nature takes over she oozes laziness and attempts to get those around her to indulge in her hedonistic shiftless ways.  At some point her bloodline will be revealed and Zoey will face a choice.  Continue to indulge in her demonic nature or learn to do things for herself without magic (okay without magic all the time.
Character on's/offs:
Personal: On’s: Being lazy and having someone to be lazy with, snuggling, sunbathing, watching movies on a comfy couch, having people do things for her, fast food.  Off’s: Working, manual labor, mean people, work-a-holic’s, having to cook.

Sexual: On’s: Foreplay, kinky stuff, hair pulling, snuggling, morning sex.  Off’s:  Gore, Vore, Bathroom Stuff
Writers on's/of's: On’s and Off’s

Norsegod1839

You're approved Crash! Are you and Kaia going to have a relationship? If so go ahead and edit it and put that in!

Crash

EL. Are you GM.  I thought Levi was.

I will edit, though they are not in a relationship at the beginning of the game. It will hopefully developer.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Crash on December 31, 2017, 12:52:30 PM
EL. Are you GM.  I thought Levi was.

I will edit, though they are not in a relationship at the beginning of the game. It will hopefully developer.

I'm Co Gm

And yeah if you guys want to develop it just go ahead and put it in! But other than that you are approved.

Crash

Ahh okay.  Will do!

Edited!

Norsegod1839

Feel free to jump in as well Crash! If you want to writ your opening!

Crash

I will read up on the IC thread and discuss a good way to open.

Elf

Welcome, Crash. I look forward to having Zo and Elias meet. It will be interesting to see how the two demon hybrids mesh together.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Crash

Levi

Still looking, and although we're not taking charmed characters there's plenty of potential.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated