You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 20, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

"We Are Not More Than Friends"
Congratulations "Ravensahnk & Blinkin" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What's in the news?  (Read 557084 times)

Offline Tolvo

Re: What's in the news?
« Reply #9925 on: Today at 02:16:34 PM »
I mean a lot of internet celebrities know very little about anything other than their media form so a lot of them end up believing some incredibly dumb stuff like that.

Offline Icelandic

« Reply #9926 on: Today at 02:18:30 PM »
You get internet death threats for everything. My steam inbox is full of them after a day of pvp in Dark Souls

In this thread: People justifying doxxing without being willing to say that they are ok with doxxing.

Amazing

Also read this: https://wgno.com/2018/11/19/man-says-bomb-threat-was-bathroom-related-%F0%9F%92%A3/

'A man was arrested for a bomb threat at a restaurant but claims it was all just a miscommunication as... he was referring to "a bowel movement." '

Online Sara Nilsson

« Reply #9927 on: Today at 02:23:11 PM »
In this thread: People justifying doxxing without being willing to say that they are ok with doxxing.

Amazing

In this tread, someone reading more into what was said than what the person said.

Amazing.

Point out where I said I was ok with doxxing? I wait. And then you can apologize.

Offline Tolvo

« Reply #9928 on: Today at 02:25:22 PM »
I'm pretty anti-doxxing, I also mentioned that I didn't know if she doxxed him because it hasn't been clearly said if she did or not since they don't link her post on social media. I get why they can't link the post if she did indeed doxx him, but if she did they should clearly say what she posted not just "She posted about the incident." Yet again, do not put words in my mouth it is really annoying how often you do it.

Offline RedRose

« Reply #9929 on: Today at 02:46:54 PM »
She is claiming severe distress so she has a chance at winning. I guess. My, she would be laughed out of the court room in Europe. And if she won, then she would get a symbolic euro LOL
I still Don't think women have to hide to nurse.

Offline Tolvo

« Reply #9930 on: Today at 03:10:09 PM »
https://www.propublica.org/article/an-atomwaffen-member-sketched-a-map-to-take-the-neo-nazis-down-what-path-officials-took-is-a-mystery

This is fucking terrifying, I know the FBI and law enforcement often don't care about white supremacists and domestic terrorists like this, but this level of incompetence is astonishing and terrifying. This group actually has a youtube channel you have to jump through a lot of hoops to see because youtube felt that was better than banning them, and their videos on eugenics and deadly weapons and posing with rifles alongside holocaust imagery are hard to find, but they are deadly serious people who are preparing for a race war they want to launch. I know I sound like a broken record but this is chilling.