Looking for a few new companions! Mxf, FxF, MxM Updated

Started by Plussizebiscuit9168, February 09, 2016, 05:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plussizebiscuit9168

Hi!

Im looking for partners to play with. I have some free time to spare in between work and school at the moment.

Current want: Alice in Wonderland, Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks....fables basically. Twisted fables, sexual, violent, adventurous. Reading a new book series and its inspiring. Also into Toons (playing hybridized toon/human females) Who framed roger rabbit style, Bendy and the ink machine...stuff like that. Mostly into mxm right now.

Edit: I do find I need to throw in my character type. I play Mixed race characters. I don't make their race a huge deal but they are darker skin toned (because I am and thats how I like them to be) The remainder of their looks will vary. I might play an angel with brown skin but blonde hair and blue eyes. Or a stripper with brown skin, red hair and grey eyes....in short, the skin tone is always going to be brown, because its the one thing I can insert about myself that I enjoy besides being busty. I wont budge on this, and truthfully dont like pre-set characters as I struggle a lot more with the plot and in the end will not be willing to continue because I can't bring myself to think of the character as my own. It's your character..not mine. I had no say in their creation, I'm just giving them the personality I think you want them to have and in the end, I can't do my best as your partner. Sooooo....Mixed characters...thats what I play. If you aren't a fan, thats fine. Tons of other adults willing to rp who don't mind non-ethnic characters. Also I am a descriptive writer! I don't do character bios ahead of time and I don't do pictures. If I find one later on I like I'll send it but a novelist doesn't give you images before you read their book, you have to imagine based on the word description provided.

Anything Fantasy..dragons, elves, fairies, etc.

Supernatural fantasy...werewolves, vampires, demons, angels

I like weres more then anything, demons being a close second, followed by vamps. They have adjustable plots so we could work something out

Bioshock (I like 2 best out of all of them)

As I said, I am partial to 2...Delta is pretty bad ass! It may seem hard given the little sisters as obviously you dont want a relationship with a child, but they can be older as well, along with using OCs or other characters with tweaks. Big sisters too of course.

Mass Effect

Another one where I prefer a human character, but I can do Qaurians and Asari to...asari are not my favorite as they pissed me off in the game being freaking everywhere (damn commandos, evil crime lords, evil matriarchs helping eviler turians!) But I like to open myself.
Assassins

Anthros with human lovers (I like playing a human, but again will play more then one character) I also like hybrids (humans with animal features)

Sci-fy..i.e Androids, Mercenaries, smugglers, Aliens

AVP

WardenxPrisoner

Masterxslave

This one can go either way, it would just depend on the partner I suppose.

PIRATES!!!!

It is an oldie but a goody and one I still very much enjoy!

Titanfall

Transformers (Preference lies on playing the human or an Android. I'm cool with Decepticons too)

Bendy and the Ink machine

Assassins

Sirens/Mer people

Witch craft/Coven/Salem era

I don't even mind a little racial tension

War settings

FNAF

These are just to name a few possible settings, but if you have a plot you think I might like based on my other rps, feel free to shoot it to me.
Just to name a few things I'm currently interested in but throw some stuff my way and we can see. I can play female or male, female being my first choice simply because I am one. I can do fxf, mxm,and  fxfxm. I'll be honest in saying I dislike anything with MILFs...its not something I enjoy. I like Older males with a younger female to a point. I wont go below 20 on the age scale, and prefer no higher then 29 for my characters.  I promise you I am a wonderful partner and just want a few more rps to keep my occupied while I have the time to spare.

I also enjoy pregnancy in my rps. The character can start out preggo, or get there eventually. I believe anything can contain sperm and impregnate (Freddy can knock up the guard, etc)

Im also going to say that I have a very hard time saying if an rp is boring for me....I don't want my partner to think I don't like their writing, but sometimes I just hit a block and might not respond for awhile. I don't do it to be mean, honestly. But I also wont bother you consistently for a post if you hit a block as well. I might send a PM to make sure you're ok because I do become close with my partners. I wont be mad if you drop the rp and don't tell me...it happens, I get it. Im not a biotch.

And if you have plots you might wanna share and think Id like, link me, tell me, show me. Im open to a lot.. I also use Discord for rps outside of here. Let's be pals.

I look forward to hearing from you!

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

sensei

greetings, and salutations !!! i would be extremely interested in doing one (or more) of these genre a/o plots with you !!!! im just getting started here on E and i want to dive into something again
hopefully without saying goodbye, one day we'll meet again somewhere

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Scarlettskull

I like this idea! Shoot me a message if you’d be interested in rping with me!

Remec

QuoteCurrent want: Alice in Wonderland, Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks....fables basically. Twisted fables, sexual, violent, adventurous. Reading a new book series and its inspiring.
Anything Fantasy..dragons, elves, fairies, etc.
Supernatural fantasy...werewolves, vampires, demons, angels
I like weres more then anything,

What would you think about a retelling/retcon of the Goldilocks story but with a family of werebears being the owners of the home Goldi has decided to squat in?

8-)

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch

Plussizebiscuit9168

I'm a boss ass bitch