Coming soon to a theatre near you...

Started by Trieste, January 02, 2012, 12:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

HockeyGod

What is the GM Sub Board?

GMs, or Game Managers, provide an important role in Elliquiy - management of a group game involving multiple members. The GM Sub Board was created to provide a platform for GMs to share insight about game management, technical tutorials for thread management, and ask general questions / give answers.

Please be respectful. The GM Sub Board isn't intended to provide a format to air grievances about individuals in group games. See the Chain of Command if you have specific issues to resolve.  ;D

Don't advertise. The GB Sub Board isn't intended to provide a format to advertise your group games. See the Group Roleplays Wanted board to post advertisements.

"How do I know if I'm a GM?" you may ask yourself.

The easiest way to determine that is if you have a handy dandy little orange tag and have been given moderator privileges for a group game. To get the pretty orange tag you organized individuals into a group game, worked through various threads throughout E until you reached a certain post limit that warranted a sub board. You more than likely contacted one of the helpful staff on the site to magically create the sub board. This orange tag is only visible in the group games where you have moderator privileges.

"But, I didn't do that!" you may point out.

Well, you don't have to have a group game to participate in the discussions in the GM Sub Board. It's intended for people who are organizing a group game or interested in learning more about GMing.

HockeyGod

Howdy, hi all GMs of E. I wanted to just add that the GM Sub Board is public so we want to be sure that all of our posts are of the public nature.

I'm not posting this because of anything that is currently posted, but noticed this point was not made clear anywhere.

If anyone has a question, the best peoples to check with are staff. I'm just here as maid service to keep things tidy and such. The staffs are the ones that help keep things public-like.  O:)