News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I'm looking for a One on One Roleplay.

Started by Lady Temptress, June 04, 2012, 10:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

I would like a 1 on 1 roleplay while I wait to be approved. I love medievil roleplay's. I can do modern, sci fi, fantasy, I love romance roleplay's. Just let me know what you would like to rp, if anyone is interested. I can come up with good plot's and we can plot together.
Lady Dreamer

heythere222

hey, im looking for some roleplay too and im still waiting for my account to be approved, what roles do u want to do, im into most and many

Lady Temptress

I like romance, medievil, modern all sorts of rp's.  What kind of rp do you have in mind?
Lady Dreamer

ryndthon

still lookinf for a roleplay? A romance roleplay sounds good to me if your still interested, PM me to go over some details? :)

wolvenrogue

Temptress,

Have you filled this request as yet? I love romantic role play.  I'm an old fashioned gentleman.  Let me sweep you off your feet.

Wolvenrogue

Lady Temptress

So sorry for the late reply Wolvernrouge & I would love to rp with you.
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

I would love to try a role play with you temptress, my romantic side needs some practise and the idea of a medievil setting is very exciting, let me know if your interested and we can go over the details

Lady Temptress

Hi azzmeister, send me a pm and we can talk over rp ideas. Thank you
Lady Dreamer

JackWhite

Quote from: Lady Temptress on July 09, 2012, 05:49:57 PM
Hi azzmeister, send me a pm and we can talk over rp ideas. Thank you

As a not yet approved member he can't PM yet ;)

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

Lady Temptress

Congrads Azz! PM me for Rp ideas so we can rp please. Thanks.
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

You sound like a lot of fun! Maybe we can chat a bit and see what we come up with.

Lady Temptress

Hello Dontgiveup and thank you. What type of rp do you like?
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

I'm mainly into types of male Dom and sub women roleplays. I could get into more detail, but not sure of what all I can post on here.  :-[
I guess that's a tough question. I find it's a lot of fun to interact with my partner and see what we both like and don't like. I will say that lately my RPs have been pretty specific. Maybe we can continue this on yahoo?

Lady Temptress

I'm looking for a dominant male partner and I'm sorry but my messngers don't work. We'll have to talk here please.  I like adventure, romance, sci fi, my favorite is medievil era. I can roleplay nearly anything. What would you like to rp? Like I said, I want a very dominant male. :P You can post anything here. But if you like, we can discuss the rp in PM's here.
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

well... what are forbidden things to post on here? Dont want to break any rules.

Dontgiveup1

Dontgiveup1

Also.. DO I have to hit the "Show new replies button" each time? Still learning the site. Thanks for yout patience

Dontgiveup1

Is this where we roleplay? And I like the idea of a woman being dominated by her own son or a dog in RP. I love the depravity and degredation of it.

Lady Temptress

The son idea sounds fun, but not the dog thing. No, I can make a thread for us to Rp at. Have you been approved here? I am still learning the site too. Let me look for the section with the rules and give it to you.
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Nice! I love the idea of a woman torn between being a good mother and her inner submissive slut. Wanting her boy to be happy but worried things might be going too far. Maybe she was submissive to her husband, but he left her for another woman. Now her boy is becoming more dominant and degrading like his father. Deep down she likes th see the confidence in her lil man.

Lady Temptress

That sounds fun. And I like it. I can make the thread for us. what do you want it to be named? Also, Go to Elliquiy Roleplaying Forum Important Stuff and there you'll find a topic Rules and Announcements. That should help you.
Lady Dreamer

Dontgiveup1

Please do set it up.... Call me... Charlie.

Dontgiveup1