Romance finder

Started by lingga, December 28, 2009, 12:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 14, 2010, 07:08:38 AM
Yea, I think so. That makes some more sense. :)
alrgiht so did you wana do it then? we prtty much have everything we need, did you wana play the male or female and did you have any questiosn?

aaa111, something that keeps them togeather can be as simple as a job. random encounters rarely every work in realife. you meet your mate and get to know them through the job or school or church. some time of thing that lasts more then a ngiht out. and sorry im haveing a hard time wtih a plot frist classes now im sick T.T
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

AAA111

Was thinking after reading yours that they could have went to high school together but nothing ever happened she liked him but she was never sure if he liked her..but now he is her boss at work or even just co-workers and the relationship develops from there? :-)

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 15, 2010, 11:08:43 AM
alrgiht so did you wana do it then? we prtty much have everything we need, did you wana play the male or female and did you have any questiosn?

Honestly, I would much rather play a female than a male. It's something that I am more comfortable with, but I can always play male characters here and there as I am sure we will need more than two characters. Oh and did you want any kind of character profile?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 15, 2010, 06:16:54 PM
Honestly, I would much rather play a female than a male. It's something that I am more comfortable with, but I can always play male characters here and there as I am sure we will need more than two characters. Oh and did you want any kind of character profile?
that's fine like i said its interchangeable and the thoughts should still work. i don't particularly need a profile i think have the fun of rp is watching a character develop and change according to events that take place. my epics tend to have a lot of gray areas where its not clear just what right and wrong is. the only requirement for your char is she falls in love with mine. i do have a onenight fling planed pretty early in the rp to create a tangent bond between the two. kind of what im talking about with aaa111 something that keeps them connected. second is that your char fits the job of a black ops kinda chick other then that your free with your profile.

aaa111, you got what i mean awsome. i like the idea of being her boss that way you have that sort of taboo thing going on to. in most busniesses managers cant date coworkers.
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

AAA111

Awesome..but was thinking maybe he could be the boss. I haven't really played the dominant role so I don't think i'd do that well haha So we wanna start characters and stuff soon or what not?

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 16, 2010, 01:26:58 PM
that's fine like i said its interchangeable and the thoughts should still work. i don't particularly need a profile i think have the fun of rp is watching a character develop and change according to events that take place. my epics tend to have a lot of gray areas where its not clear just what right and wrong is. the only requirement for your char is she falls in love with mine. i do have a onenight fling planed pretty early in the rp to create a tangent bond between the two. kind of what im talking about with aaa111 something that keeps them connected. second is that your char fits the job of a black ops kinda chick other then that your free with your profile.

I like the idea of not really having a set character profile, it gives room for me to be more creative as time goes by. :) Pretty sure I can live up to you're requirements. If not feel free to point me in the right direction or push, whichever works. Ready to go when you are :p.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 16, 2010, 11:31:55 PM
I like the idea of not really having a set character profile, it gives room for me to be more creative as time goes by. :) Pretty sure I can live up to you're requirements. If not feel free to point me in the right direction or push, whichever works. Ready to go when you are :p.
i think you'll do fine, last thing i need form you is a name. idk if you came up with one yet i cant remember (what i get for staying up till 6AM) i guess ill have to start to create the setting and such*pouts*i hate starting. just so you know my frist few posts are usually a page or two just to create the setting and such. then it gets smaller between a paragraph and a half to 3 paragraphs. should be easy to keep up with.

aaa111, i'm having a real hard time getting interested in just a simple romance kinda story. lol like with brokenang3l we'll have epic stuff and fantasy stuffs like furrys(tho its not really a romance but has some in it). i have a romeo and Juliet themed romance with vampires. and i have a beauty and the beast themed rp with the beast being a werewolf. can we add something unique to make this not just a school girl romance?

AAA111

Sure I'm just not sure what..I've never played a role like that but I'm more than willing to try if your willing to help me along the way :-)

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 18, 2010, 02:29:00 PM
i think you'll do fine, last thing i need form you is a name. idk if you came up with one yet i cant remember (what i get for staying up till 6AM) i guess ill have to start to create the setting and such*pouts*i hate starting. just so you know my first few posts are usually a page or two just to create the setting and such. then it gets smaller between a paragraph and a half to 3 paragraphs. should be easy to keep up with.

I know how it feels to start, it can be frustrating. I was thinking of my character's name being Kiara. I do not believe that I had mentioned one before. I am having a little trouble myself thinking of something. (That's what i get for only getting 2 and a half hours of sleep, Man i feel like an insomniac.) I hope to be able to be as creative with words and make lengthy responses. I am more used to short and sweet responses, but lately have tried venturing into the realms of long form. Lol so please bare with me if I struggle.) :)
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 18, 2010, 08:48:02 PM
I know how it feels to start, it can be frustrating. I was thinking of my character's name being Kiara. I do not believe that I had mentioned one before. I am having a little trouble myself thinking of something. (That's what i get for only getting 2 and a half hours of sleep, Man i feel like an insomniac.) I hope to be able to be as creative with words and make lengthy responses. I am more used to short and sweet responses, but lately have tried venturing into the realms of long form. Lol so please bare with me if I struggle.) :)
i did forget one important point to the rp XD did you wana be a furry or human? if furry what furry do you wana be

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 19, 2010, 02:07:49 PM
i did forget one important point to the rp XD did you wana be a furry or human? if furry what furry do you wana be

I guess that is a little important... since we are doing a Romeo-Juliet type thing, what do you think about having one character be a born furry and another as a genetically spliced furry.. I don't care which I play to be entirely honest, however I would like to be a furry lmao and be white bengal tiger.. i don't know exactly how I should be describing it lol... let me know if you require more information
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 20, 2010, 08:14:18 PM
I guess that is a little important... since we are doing a Romeo-Juliet type thing, what do you think about having one character be a born furry and another as a genetically spliced furry.. I don't care which I play to be entirely honest, however I would like to be a furry lmao and be white bengal tiger.. i don't know exactly how I should be describing it lol... let me know if you require more information
o.0 now im confused xD. lol btw i got a sample rp started with puppet listed if you wana see how literate i am ^.^

as for why im confused XD we need to relook at the plot. because this plot that i have set up is far from romance. infact theres next to no romance in it. i thought i pointed that out. its more of an actiony epic rp, we can do romeo-juliet type rp just fine, infact id perfer it rather then the plot we have set up if your not into the action fighting stuff. so you telly what you want and ill give ^.^

Keaira

>.< oh yeah... grr I am so confused lately lol we can do whichever however.. I don't know
Oh's and No's

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 22, 2010, 02:08:47 AM
o.0 now im confused xD. lol btw i got a sample rp started with puppet listed if you wana see how literate i am ^.^

Where's the sample?
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 22, 2010, 06:41:23 AM
Where's the sample?
lol the sample is posted on the fristpost on this thread. woot looks like its back to the drawing board! id much rather do something you want to do. any romance or epic rp that my partner isent 100% interested in always fails. sounded like you wanted to do romeo and juletit sort of rp? with furrs? now we just gota come up wtih a plot XD

Keaira

>.< I'm so sorry... I think maybe I had misunderstood something waaaaaay back when we first started talking about it. I thought you had wanted it to be a mix of the two, romance and epic. Heavy on the epic with minor romance... but as I sad that was my fault.

Maybe we can use some of the basics of the plot you came up with to create our plot? It can be in the time of war between the genetically spliced furries and the oppressors (sp?)? I am going to put a little more thought into and post again in a bit. Let me know of your ideas because we can definitely mix in some mercenary work or espionage. Who knows, it may somehow create more conflict or just plain old fun with NPC's.
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 24, 2010, 06:41:07 AM
>.< I'm so sorry... I think maybe I had misunderstood something waaaaaay back when we first started talking about it. I thought you had wanted it to be a mix of the two, romance and epic. Heavy on the epic with minor romance... but as I sad that was my fault.

Maybe we can use some of the basics of the plot you came up with to create our plot? It can be in the time of war between the genetically spliced furries and the oppressors (sp?)? I am going to put a little more thought into and post again in a bit. Let me know of your ideas because we can definitely mix in some mercenary work or espionage. Who knows, it may somehow create more conflict or just plain old fun with NPC's.
sprry i took so long i had a test this week and schools geting annoyingT.T anyways id rather not pull anything from the piror plot and create a whole new one. wen dealing wtih romances i rarely explain the existance of furrys, they just are, always have been always will be. anyways i was thinking we could try another vampire one or a beaute and the best themed rp. tell me what you wana do i hope your still intersted^.^

Keaira

I would love anything! I'm just looking for a good time and an rp. I am kinda sorta approved now so if you want feel free to PM me.. Vamps could be fun or furries.. As long as you're interested and haven't found my blonde moments to be annoying I'm open for anything and almost everything ^^
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 27, 2010, 11:56:23 AM
I would love anything! I'm just looking for a good time and an rp. I am kinda sorta approved now so if you want feel free to PM me.. Vamps could be fun or furries.. As long as you're interested and haven't found my blonde moments to be annoying I'm open for anything and almost everything ^^
woot lol i think iv been in a vampire faze lately XD read feral struggle (located on first post) tell me what you think. and pm me. i don't wana do one just like feral because they end up being the same rp and less fun so we need to come up with something else, but i think vampire would work well with what you want

Keaira

I started to read it and it was pretty good! I'll drop you a PM once I finish it
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 27, 2010, 03:32:28 PM
I started to read it and it was pretty good! I'll drop you a PM once I finish it
did i ever get a pm missy? if i did ignor this XD if i dident you made me cry. iv been at a tornament and burnt out only able to replie to like one or two people

Gunnygirl

I saw this and I am totally interested in a really good love story.

Some women read romance novels, I would like to pretend to be in one!
If you are still seeking someone or if anyone else reads this I would be interested. I am not approved yet but I would like to keep it PG-13 for sometime anyway. Jumping into a relationship and erotica in this setting is just blah. I like to take my time with a romantic story and really get the characters into each other.

I also LOVE action. There has to be conflict to any story to keep the reader coming back for more. Therefore I am up for any world, time, setting situation thing.

lingga

Quote from: Gunnygirl on February 22, 2010, 10:00:12 PM
I saw this and I am totally interested in a really good love story.

Some women read romance novels, I would like to pretend to be in one!
If you are still seeking someone or if anyone else reads this I would be interested. I am not approved yet but I would like to keep it PG-13 for sometime anyway. Jumping into a relationship and erotica in this setting is just blah. I like to take my time with a romantic story and really get the characters into each other.

I also LOVE action. There has to be conflict to any story to keep the reader coming back for more. Therefore I am up for any world, time, setting situation thing.
oo i am interested! i feel the same way about the erotica thats why i put it up. im not looking for a sex rp im looking for a relationship development rp. i would like to ask you when you say pg-13 do you just mean sex? i Jessalyn keep my rps unrated because pg-13 doesn't allow for much violence or drugs and alcohol to show up in the rp thus makeing the rp seem less real.

i have a sample of romance in my first post, so did you have any plot ideas you wana play with? id prefer something with furries but i know thats not to everyone taste so im open for suggestions

lingga

all the people i was talking to about rping disapeared on meT.T im sad now

AAA111

I'm looking for some kind of love story with two humans..possibly?