The Family Secret Hobby (Full)

Started by Nana, August 09, 2010, 08:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

If you are oppose to incest, you can stop reading here. If it's an ON or neutrality for you, please carry on reading.

This is inspired from Boku wa Imōto ni Koi o Suru.

This RP is about a pair of twins (female/male) who are having sex regularly in their shared bedroom until one day their parents walked in on them. Instead of reprimanding them and opposing to their act, they joined them and this became their hobby at home.

I will be playing the sister and am looking for 3 players who will be the remaining family members.

Anyone up for this?

Those who are interested, please post as follows:

Name on E:
Role interested in:
Why you think you are suitable for the role:
Short Bio on the character you are interested in:

Current Characters

The Sister
Name on E: Nana
Short Bio: The younger twin who is soft spoken and obedient. She is the good little girl who listened and did whatever her parents and her older twin brother says. She always follow her brother around in school and is afraid of the dark. Hence, she had requested to sleep in the same room as her brother even though her parents were against the idea as they were both grown up now. Little did she know what that her simple gesture like not wearing a bra to sleep is doing much more to her brother than she knows.

The Brother
Name E: Michael201299
Short Bio: The older twin, looks best at his age, schools soccer player. Loves his family very much, when it comes to his sister, feels responsible and trying to behave mature and protective. Started experiencing his adulthood and curious about new feelings and experiences. Enjoys sister company and trying to explore more.

The Father
Name on E: LandofromTexas
Short Bio: Charles, a successful realtor in his mid-late thirties, is financially secure, if not ostentatious.  Married for almost twenty years, and faithful.  Proud of his twin children, but feeling, especially the last couple of years, that they are easing him out of their lives, while bonding closer together than ever.  He expects this is normal for parents of teen children, intent on developing their independence, but it still bothers him a bit.
Less involved in the kids' life, and with the business practically running itself with the associates he's trained over the years.  Charles finds himself with more and more free time on his hands.  He plunged into an exercise program, losing weight, firming up, to be in the best physical shape he's been in twenty years.  And with a renewed interest in erotic exploration and fantasy.  He has led his wife into more daring sexual adventures the last few years, including bondage, master/slave fantasy, costumes, mild spanking, and other bedroom games.  This has reenergized their sex life, but he can't control the even more kinky fantasies that enter his mind with more and more frequency.

The Mother
Name on E: Venom09
Short Bio: Though being in her Mid-late thirties this young mother looks almost as good as a early twenty's model! She has grown up working as a photographer and a erotic writer in her free time. She is quite the protective mother and can be the sweetest and most loving wife. She however is quite the kinky youngster in bed! For years her and her husband were just intimate... loving and caring since their business's and children took up most of their time, but now adays WOW! Since her husbands business took off on its own mostly and her photography business has been kind of slow and their children... seemingly slipping away from them sadly Sylest has become quite... bored... that is until her husband begins to bring up kinkier and kinkier ideas in the bedroom... now her mind is running wild with new things she'd love to try, but what she finds out is going on with her son and daughter far surpasses anything she could have hoped for in her wildest of dreams...
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Wolfy

Name on E: Wolfy, of course. o3o
Role interested in: Brother!
Why you think you are suitable for the role: Well..I have much experience roleplaying in incest RP's...and find them very fun.
Short Bio on the character you are interested in:
Sam had always lived a normal life. Normal school, normal home, normal family, sex with his twin sister...ok, perhaps the sex part wasn't normal, but it brought the two of them so close to each other that he wouldn't think of giving it up. Sam and his twin sister had grown up together all of their lives, their parents being a happily married couple. The two of them had to share a room together, but neither seemed to mind, since both got their own bed to sleep in. One night, Sam's sister had gotten lonely, and decided to sneak into his bed just to have someone to sleep next to. Sam at first objected, but seeing the look in his sister's eyes, he knew he couldn't refuse her, so he grudgingly let her sleep with him..the two continued this for a few days, and, one thing leading to another, of course, they began to grow extremely..close, under the covers...so close that his sister woke up to find Sam poking her with something long and hard...this led to the two of them beginning their sexual relationship!

(OOC: Yeah..o-o..just a basic bio...I don't know about your Sister character, soo..Anything can be changed at will if I'm picked. o3o)

Wolfy

LandofromTexas

Has this idea faded to a quiet death?  Might be interested in playing the daddy.
Lando

swiggy3000

If you don't mind a male playing a female I could easily play the mom.

Nana

the idea is still open. I have not found enough players who are keen on starting this yet.

Wolfy

Well..o-o...once they post profiles, we'll have everyone that we need, won't we?

LandofromTexas

The father --

Charles, a successful realtor in his mid-late thirties, is financially secure, if not ostentatious.  Married for almost twenty years, and faithful.  Proud of his twin children, but feeling, especially the last couple of years, that they are easing him out of their lives, while bonding closer together than ever.  He expects this is normal for parents of teen children, intent on developing their independence, but it still bothers him a bit.
Less involved in the kids' life, and with the business practically running itself with the associates he's trained over the years.  Charles finds himself with more and more free time on his hands.  He plunged into an exercise program, losing weight, firming up, to be in the best physical shape he's been in twenty years.  And with a renewed interest in erotic exploration and fantasy.  He has led his wife into more daring sexual adventures the last few years, including bondage, master/slave fantasy, costumes, mild spanking, and other bedroom games.  This has reenergized their sex life, but he can't control the even more kinky fantasies that enter his mind with more and more frequency.

Lando

LandofromTexas

Not familiar with the anime that inspires this thread, so if anything needs to be changed, let me know.

Nana

Quote from: swiggy3000 on August 23, 2010, 05:53:05 PM
If you don't mind a male playing a female I could easily play the mom.

I'm not comfortable. Sorry.

Quote from: Wolfy on August 24, 2010, 05:17:55 AM
Well..o-o...once they post profiles, we'll have everyone that we need, won't we?
It's my play so I would want to find people who are suitable and interested, not just interested.

Quote from: LandofromTexas on August 24, 2010, 02:12:32 PM
The father --

Charles, a successful realtor in his mid-late thirties, is financially secure, if not ostentatious.  Married for almost twenty years, and faithful.  Proud of his twin children, but feeling, especially the last couple of years, that they are easing him out of their lives, while bonding closer together than ever.  He expects this is normal for parents of teen children, intent on developing their independence, but it still bothers him a bit.

Lando

Thanks for the info. I think you will be a great father here. =)

Nana

still searching for suitable brother and mother

michael201299

The Brother
Name E: Michael201299
Short Bio: The older twin, looks best at his age, schools soccer player. Loves his family very much, when it comes to his sister, feels responsible and trying to behave mature and protective. Started experiencing his adulthood and curious about new feelings and experiences. Enjoys sister company and trying to explore more.

I like to hear more from you, what type of brother you are looking for?
If you are female and interested in incest, you can give a try with me:)

Nana

Thank you Michael. I like your brother's character. Mature and protective. Just what I'm looking for. Added you to the list.

Hope to get a mother soon.

Haibane

Quite interested in playing the mother. Are you basing this off the manga or anime or are these just an inspiration?

Nana

It's just an inspiration. The real story didn't have the parents involved and they are against it. My story has the parents involved and enjoying it.

MagicalPen

Damn, sad I missed out on this one. I'll have to bookmark the IC thread!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

michael201299

Thanks Nana,
I am new to Elliquiy and I may need your help in roaming in Elliquiy world.
I am posting my queries in NING board, I am not sure how quick will be the response.

Nana

No worries. Welcome to E and hope you like it here.

Haibane

Venom09

Name on E: Venom09
Role interested in: The mother...
Why you think you are suitable for the role: I'm normally quite good at playing women roles seeing as i am a woman... i love the kinky stuff and i'll be honest have a major fetish for incest! XD
Short Bio on the character you are interested in: Though being in her Mid-late Thirtys this young mother looks almost as good as a early twenty's model! She has grown up working as a photographer and a erotic writer in her free time. She is quite the protective mother and can be the sweetest and most loving wife. She however is quite the kinky youngster in bed! For years her and her husband were just intimate... loving and caring since their business's and childeren took up most of their time, but now adays WOW! Since her husbands business took off on its own mostly and her photography business has been kind of slow and their childeren... seemingly slipping away from them sadly Sylest has become quite... bored... that is until her husband begins to bring up kinkier and kinkier ideas in the bedroom... now her mind is running wild with new things she'd love to try, but what she finds out is going on with her son and daughter far surpasses anything she could have hoped for in her wildest of dreams...
(hope this is alright... not the best on making the histories XD)

Nana

Thanks Venom, but early 30s can't do for this because the children are supposed to be around age 18. This means you would have to give birth at age of 12 - 16?

If you read the father's bio, he had been married for 20 years....

However, I love your bio on the mother. It sounds exciting and kinky. If you could adjust the age, I will be more than glad to have you join us for this play.

Venom09

ok does that work lol :) changed it to the same as the husband making her mid-late 30's

Nana

Great we can start it!

Can the father and brother give me a response here so that I know both of you are still interested in this play?

Thanks!

LandofromTexas

I am still here, ready to play the father.

Lando

michael201299