Delvers Company: Origins (PbtA System, Dungeon World, Sexy Adventures! Last Day!)

Started by Nastara, March 04, 2024, 03:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdragon

Quote from: Nastara on March 05, 2024, 07:03:06 PMIf that isn't the very spirit of Delvers Company, I don't know what is.
I've always enjoyed the vibe of your games Nas, it allows for a very particular corner of the character closet to be dug through.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Nastara

Thank you! I really appreciate that and it means a lot! 

Also, I was hoping the helmet doesn't come off, amazing!! 
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Laughing Hyena

Now I need to start coming up with style, moves and spells of both clean and nothe clean variations. 

Beautiful thing about Tower is there is plenty of ideas for it and to a lesser extent the other magical fields available. 

Hexed

Quote from: pdragon on March 05, 2024, 11:01:41 PMSo long as the helmet stays on
But... how can we watch her blush and meet her eyes while servicing if the helmet stays on? Q.Q

reminds me of a manga I read. Female knight fell apart in embarrassment when her face was uncovered.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Hexed on March 06, 2024, 06:29:27 AMBut... how can we watch her blush and meet her eyes while servicing if the helmet stays on? Q.Q
The cheeks of the helmet start to glow orange from the heat of the blush, obviously. Or steam comes out from eye slit. Either or.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Nastara on March 05, 2024, 11:13:13 PMThank you! I really appreciate that and it means a lot!
I’m liking what I’m hearing about your games, super excited to give it a shot!

Fair warning, depending on the situation, I’ll probably send you a message along the lines of “so with this context and with this ability, could I attempt to do this thing?” I’m not trying to break the game when I do so, it’s genuinely how my brain works.

pdragon

Quote from: Hexed on March 06, 2024, 06:29:27 AMBut... how can we watch her blush and meet her eyes while servicing if the helmet stays on? Q.Q

reminds me of a manga I read. Female knight fell apart in embarrassment when her face was uncovered.
Like this

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Nastara

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 06, 2024, 10:12:53 AMI’m liking what I’m hearing about your games, super excited to give it a shot!

Fair warning, depending on the situation, I’ll probably send you a message along the lines of “so with this context and with this ability, could I attempt to do this thing?” I’m not trying to break the game when I do so, it’s genuinely how my brain works.
That's totally fine! There will be an OOC thread that can be used for that kind of check too! :)

Dungeon World assumes you're pretty cool, powerful heroes who can do neat shit! One of the GM rules is that I have to "be a fan of the PCs." Needless to say, with the kickass PCs I'm getting, that's pretty easy! But it means I WANT people to make big swings, get big victories and losses, and have a great time! 

Ershin

Oh! One thing I meant to ask - With the dice roller on Elliquiy still MIA since the layout change, any preference on how rolls will be made?

Nastara

Brittlby

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Nastara

Quote from: Brittlby on March 06, 2024, 03:17:01 PMOooo… a Delver’s Co game. I came back at the right time!
Hey Brittlby! Aah, it's so nice seeing all these familiar faces! 

Avernale

Okay, let's give this a shot.  I'm open to her being "owned" by another player's character, who uses (and maybe refers to) her as a horse.  She doesn't have to be a slave, per se, just a partner or hireling who does horse work.

Adventurer Info

Name: Bette Xanadu
Race/Class: Human Battlebabe/Fighter/Barbarian?
Interested In: Hypnosis/Mind Control/Pheromones, Bondage/Shibari/Pet Play, Cock/Tentacle Worship, humans, kemonomimi/furries/humanoid monsters, lamia, exhibitionism, transformation/corruption, bukkake. Any gender is fine. Maybe vampires, slimes? No ferals.
Brief Description:
Bette has green eyes and long, black hair tied in a bun around a long hairpin. She is oddly shy about wearing clothing, and when she does she chooses to wear light, easily removed garments that cover very little so as to not restrict her movement.  Otherwise, she typically wears a collar, harness, bridle, thigh-high boots, armored greaves, and leather bracers.  The bracers are designed to attach to the back of her harness and restrain her arms so she doesn’t use them in combat, but in a way simple enough for her to easily free herself if she has to.

Many consider Bette to be reliable, trustworthy, and a hard worker.  She can be a little introverted and may not talk much, but she is loyal to her friends and quick to help people in need.  She endures setbacks with quiet determination and persistence, powering through obstructions until the job is done.  When calm, she’ll willingly allow people to touch her just about anywhere, especially if they’re nice and friendly.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: Never played Dungeon World before, but I’ve played some D&D and Pathfinder.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: I try to be one every evening (PST), and post when a reply is due.  Lately, I tend to hold off a bit in group games if I feel it can wait, especially if I’m tired.

Brittlby

Adventurer Info

Name: Griggs Gurgho the Panty Dropper, Spawn of Vvark the Swordbiter (She goes by GG)

Race/Class: Orc/Barbarian

Interested In: Griggs is well versed in the social graces of the smaller races. Whether she adheres to them is another matter. Most often a soft dominant, she is a hedonist with a voracious appetite. She is open to all mating rituals and is seldom subtle about her sexual intentions regarding friends or foes. Or strangers she just met. Or people passing her in the street. Or merchants unlucky enough to catch her eye. Or the tentacle monster from the nth circle of the sinner’s respite. Or the animated armor fro...

She is a fan of various forms of kink ranging from bondage to even “role play”… though finding a maid’s, naughty librarian’s or overly handsy priestess outfit in her size has proven to be a chore.

Brief Description: Relatively unscathed for an Orc in her late thirties, GG still has one good eye and at LEAST two thirds of her toned green hide remains free from battle scars. Many will note that she is also somewhat short, only standing a mere half inch above seven feet, though Griggs will often round it up to a full inch if anyone asks her. Grey streaks have crept into her indigo hair with the years, but she has maintained her battle ready physique, training habitually despite her years of retirement. With thighs that can crush a beer keg to splinters and a rigorous hot yoga schedule, she is as formidable as the day she helped slay Tacitus Blarth.

A tale that any bard worth his salt knows (but rarely sings because the tune is pretty shitty and the only words that they could think of that rhymed with Gurgho were “Bongo” and “Cargo”.) Griggs and her friends joined forces to save the medium sized Hamlet of Prima Noctra from the evil Wizard Tacitus.

Unfortunately, in the ensuing battle they destroyed most of the town and a sizable percentage of the population as collateral damage. Though they were ever so grateful to be freed from oppression, the local magistrate, backed by the Duke’s guards (who were SUSPICIOUSLY absent during the reign of Tacitus) she was sentenced to ten years community service, working at the local tavern, “The Broken Horned Stag”.

Released from her burden after only sixteen years (the extra time accounting for additional fees stemming from her poor behavior and clumsy fingers behind the bar) there were also a great many bardic songs of her exploits behind the bar… most ending in broken windows and bones.

She has recently taken up with the Delver’s Co. as something of a weekend warrior, retirement not serving to keep her entertained after a decade of harrowing battle and over a decade of harrowing customer service working as a maid, tapstress, cook, entertainer, janitor, bouncer and “working girl” during her tenure at the Stag.

A surprisingly talented chef and very formidable brawler, she has had a great many hospitality skills chiseled deep into her thick warrior’s skull, much to her chagrin.

Parnisus the Capricious aptly penned a song titled , “GG, The Muscle Mommy of Prima Noctra Town” that cleverly captured her essence in ten lines. Unfortunately, his jaw was broken and permanently wired shut before he managed to get to the fourth line…

Familiarity With DW/D&D: Years of D&D but the only Dungeonworld I’ve played is Delver’s Co.!
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Every other day.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

Sorvoe551

I'm imagining GG saw Bette walking by and just threw a leash on her without a word and Bette just rolled with it.

In all seriousness, Bette being someone's pony girl would be a very interesting bond to see unfold.

Nastara

Lovely! Bette and GG both look like a ton of fun!

I'm constantly blown away by the level of creativity and awesome people come up with! 

Avernale

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 06, 2024, 06:49:34 PMI'm imagining GG saw Bette walking by and just threw a leash on her without a word and Bette just rolled with it.

In all seriousness, Bette being someone's pony girl would be a very interesting bond to see unfold.
I'd argue that GG might be too big for Bette to give piggy-back rides to, but I also imagine her pulling carts and carrying heavy loads so I guess it could work.

Laughing Hyena

Leona is short enough as well. But again hard to say who gets the call up from the Delvers. Either way there is plenty of good characters to bounce off of.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Avernale on March 06, 2024, 10:28:44 PMI'd argue that GG might be too big for Bette to give piggy-back rides to, but I also imagine her pulling carts and carrying heavy loads so I guess it could work.

Yeah, no short races this time around, but it’ll be interesting to see what happens with her.

Brittlby

Hilda sounds more like the type that would need a “noble steed”. You kids could use double team to handle a particularly tall villain.

O/O

pdragon

Quote from: Brittlby on March 07, 2024, 07:39:31 AMHilda sounds more like the type that would need a “noble steed”. You kids could use double team to handle a particularly tall villain.

I was gonna say, Don Quixote vibes.

"Hilda! I can't believe you would buy a slave!"

"Slave? Oh no, she's actually my trusted companion and noble steed! I assure you her position is one of honor and dignity"
(feeds carrot)

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: pdragon on March 07, 2024, 09:37:18 AMI was gonna say, Don Quixote vibes.

"Hilda! I can't believe you would buy a slave!"

"Slave? Oh no, she's actually my trusted companion and noble steed! I assure you her position is one of honor and dignity"
(feeds carrot)
Thanks pdragon, laughed for a good minute on that one.

Brittlby

Stumbled on this looking for Orc Waitress images for GG.

… still haven’t found any good knightly piggyback pictures, but it’s a big internet.

O/O

shereena12345

Quote from: Brittlby on March 07, 2024, 01:48:27 PM

Stumbled on this looking for Orc Waitress images for GG.

… still haven’t found any good knightly piggyback pictures, but it’s a big internet.
I use Leonardo AI to create character images.  Being free, it is great for generating images of single characters...not sure how it would fare if you wanted to do 2 people however.