Wolf Heart's den (looking for F)

Started by Wolf Heart, December 15, 2010, 09:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Heart

Pirate's Bounty
(Metroid/other scifi)

Hunter kind of hated the irony of his name and occupation sometimes. Still, the pay was pretty good, and he loved the work. Keeping planets safe, one job at a time. But a bounty hunter named Hunter Arrow? Sounded like a bad name from a bad story.

The com on his ship beeped, interrupting his thoughts as the AI started speaking. "A distress call just came in from a local planet. Care to hear it, Hunter Arrow?" Hunter just knew the AI loved picking on his name, but whenever he brought it up, the bastard denied everything, quoting that he was a machine, and thus had no emotions. 'Bullshit...' He thought to himself, even as he simply said gruffly, "Patch it in."

The comm crackled across the distance of space for a moment before distinguishable words became audible. "This is Alros of Kenda Eight requesting immediate assistance. Raiders have landed planet-side. They are operating highly valuable and volatile weaponry. Please assist. Repeating..." Hunter nodded. "End message, Alpha. We're heading planet-side."

---

SPAAAACE! Now with the obligatory portal joke out of the way...
Possible non-con. This is one of the few instances where I'll play the the bottom, but only because I think dom mercenary chicks are awesome.

The Pack
(Scifi/Present)
Alexander looked from out between the bars of his cage in solitary. Across the hall, another inmate sat in his cell, crying. He couldn't have been more than eight... before they'd twisted his body into it's new, catlike form. It was then that he'd decided to escape that dungeon of torture. It was then that he'd decided to take down BioCore Inc. But first... he'd need a plan.

---

Anthro, possible Non-Con, among others... This one is set in the near future, and has a very loose base in Maximum Ride's parent series, Where the wind blows.

Legend of Memories
(Final Fantasy/Legend of Mana)
Ryzzy sat up in a strange bed in a strange wooden room. He recognized nothing... worse, he remembered nothing of how he'd got there, who he was, or why he was frightened. All he knew was his name, and he simply knew that wasn't a good sign. All he had was a sword at his bedside and a strange amulet clutched tightly in his hand... the tighter when he recognized it. "This thing... I've got to go where it's memories are..." He didn't know how or why he knew it's memories, just that he did... and that it was his only lead to his own memories.

---

Pretty much anything goes for kinks in this one... Just be sure to read my O/O's. This one's based on legend of mana, one of my favorite games from the play station, but with a few races added from the Final Fantasy series. It's pretty much sand boxed after the amulet bit, so someone who has their own ideas for the story is appreciated.
[/center]

Naturally, I'll be coming back to edit this as frequently as I get ideas, so come back to see if I add something you like~! Heh...

Lady Lunarius

I am going to take a guess and say you've played Tales of Symphonia? That idea seems interesting would you care to elaborate on it?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

WerewolfofLondon

I am rather interested in the Hunter/Prey one.

Wolf Heart

@Lady Lunarius: Heh, no... I've never played Tales of Symphonia, so I'm not entirely sure which RP you're asking for. I'm assuming it's either Tree of Worlds or Hunter and Prey, since the other three are based on different games entirely. xD The World Tree was taken yesterday, but I crashed before I could edit it, and if you meant Hunter and Prey, well... It seems you might have a little... compitition. Or a three way, perhaps, even if this is solo. XD

@WerewolfofLondon: Well, Excelent! Was there a particular way you envisioned it, or had you planned on letting me have my way with it as is? :P

WerewolfofLondon

I was thinking that perhaps the Silent Talon clan could be a clan of werewolves, and they're sending out their best warrior (that would be you) to deal with a hunter who has been tracking them for some time (me!). It becomes a game of cat and mouse with the werewolf practically playing with her as he figures out she has only hunted young shapeshifters before and doesn't really have enough experience to take him on despite her bravado.

Wolf Heart

Huh... Well, if you don't mind me avoiding the whole shifting deal the werewolves tend to gravitate towards, I see absolutely no issue with that. I've certainly been looking for a mouse to play with...  >:)

WerewolfofLondon

If you prefer, I have no problem with you being an anthro wolf. So it's like a tribe of beasties instead of werewolves.

Wolf Heart

Perfect! Well, with that settled, do you want to go ahead and get started, or what?  ;D

WerewolfofLondon

Sounds good to me! Did have any ideas for how to start? Also, wich section do you want it to go in?

Wolf Heart

Probably Non-con. I'll PM you the link, if you don't mind. ^_^

WerewolfofLondon

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Wolf Heart on December 16, 2010, 08:37:35 PM
@Lady Lunarius: Heh, no... I've never played Tales of Symphonia, so I'm not entirely sure which RP you're asking for. I'm assuming it's either Tree of Worlds or Hunter and Prey, since the other three are based on different games entirely. xD The World Tree was taken yesterday, but I crashed before I could edit it, and if you meant Hunter and Prey, well... It seems you might have a little... compitition. Or a three way, perhaps, even if this is solo. XD

@WerewolfofLondon: Well, Excelent! Was there a particular way you envisioned it, or had you planned on letting me have my way with it as is? :P

No mine was the Tree of Worlds. The idea reminded me of Tails of Symphonia even the name Yggdrasil is from there XD
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Pretty in Pink

*holds up a finger*  Actually...  Yggdrasil is quite a bit older than Tales of Symphonia (Heard of it, want it, but never played it... yet...)  Yggdrasil is quite literally the World Tree of Norse mythology.

That said...

*peruses*

I call dibs on Pirate's Bounty!  I've always been a Metroid person, and even predicted (somewhat humorously) that Samus was female.  Imagine my shock when my joking turned out to be accurate!
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP