Man of Steel (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, March 18, 2016, 09:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

I'm interested in a story that picks up almost exactly where Man of Steel left off. It doesn't have to be the same universe exactly, but I like starting with the general idea. The world knows Superman exists, but they don't know what to make of him. The only person who knows the real story is Lois Lane. While others see something to be feared and distrusted, she sees only someone who cares for the people, especially her.

I like the idea of a very romantic story between the two of them, but it could go a lot of different ways. If the people threatened by Superman want answers, they know there is only one human who knows him. We could explore what it means to be the only one who knows the secret from an emotional standpoint for both, but also explore how others try to exploit their pairing for sinister reasons. Again, it all depends on what my partner wants.

If that doesn't jump out at you, I've listed some older ideas below.

Smallville Ideas

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A Fallen World (Clark/Lois. Light)

Several years in the future, in a time where Clark has accepted his destiny as Superman, disaster strikes. Shadowy forces attack the earth, and though Superman tries to stop them, he ultimately falls.

Unwilling to accept defeat, his wife, Lois Lane, travels to the fortress and uses it to travel back to a time before she knew Clark. She finds herself inhabiting her body from several years ago, with all her memories and experiences from the future. It is her hope to convince him of the coming threat, and to use her knowledge of his full potential to train him to become someone who can save the world.

(This is a vague little outline, but you get the idea. The idea here is to pair Clark with a slightly older Lois. She would be more experienced than him in the ways of the real world, as well as her knowledge of their relationship.)

Keeping the Secret(Clark/Chloe. Light to bondage)

Let me preface this one by saying that for the first three years of the show, I hoped the series would end with Chloe moving to Metropolis and taking the pen name 'Lois Lane.'

This one would take place fairly early in the show's run. Something happens that forces Clark to reveal his powers to Chloe, which is a worst case scenario for him. Her desire for the truth will force her to publish his secret, right? When she doesn't, it creates a new connection between the two of them. Suddenly, Clark has a partner, someone he can turn to through the insanity of his life. He never realized just how much he needed something like that.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman