I sooo need a digital camera

Started by Stattick, November 18, 2008, 08:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stattick

I can't afford one, but I need one. I want to be able make pics and post them on the web. Also, there's just some really funny stuff that I could take pics of as well. For instance, and the hotel where I work, somehow the cleaning lady has killed all of the plants. See, she uses some sort of cleaning solution to wipe them down every morning so they're not all dusty and nasty looking. But now they're all wilty and stuff. They look quite dead. They're also artificial plants. No, I have no idea what she's using that's powerful enough to kill fake plants.
O/O   A/A

Greenthorn

You know...you can get a decent one for under 40 bucks!

Stattick

O'realy? I wouldn't know what constitues "a decent one" but I keep that in mind. At that low of a cost, I might be able to afford before the end of the year.  :)
O/O   A/A

Greenthorn

Well, even the cheaper digital cameras still take nice pictures and are an upgrade from cell phone cameras.  Decent means one that will take a crisp picture...unlike the fuzzy cell phone ones (not all cell phones take crappy pics mind you).

Oniya

Quote from: Stattick on November 18, 2008, 08:19:56 AM
They look quite dead. They're also artificial plants. No, I have no idea what she's using that's powerful enough to kill fake plants.

That made me laugh out loud.  Sounds like she's as good with plants as I am.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17