Engagement Politics [Fantasy][Elf][M seeking F][MF or MFF]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, February 26, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

We all know the tale.

He was the hero who saved the world, bringing the demon king to a fall. That is usually where the tale ends, but this is where our tale begins, instead. Six months pass and the hero finds himself in whole different sort of battlefield… of the marriage sort.

Both his native empire of mankind and the kingdom of elves have pushed forward a marriage candidate to gain his favor. The human candidate is a calm and caring beauty of the southern provinces with sun-kissed skin. From the elven lands, a spunky and energetic young noble girl. The main predicament for our hero? Both girls are his close friends and party members who stood with him in the battle against the demon king.

And both are head over heels in love with him.

So here he stands now, at the center of a post-war political struggle, with no clue what to do. Will he choose one over the other? What are his options? What will the two girls do to try and capture his heart for theirs alone to have?

Alternate [M/F] version

The kingdom of the elves seeks to gain favor with the hero who saved the world, putting forward his elven friend and party member from the war as a marriage candidate. This leads to tension between elven and human rulers, with the hero and his spunky bride to be caught in the middle.

Hello there! So I am looking to play either of the above two versions to this plot prompt. I will say that I would prefer a single person to take the wheel for both girls in the first version to avoid the "third wheel" problem. Be sure to check my O/O's if you are interested and please send me a PM if you want to start up a discussion, as opposed to posting in this thread! Thank you!
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.