Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoddessPersephone

Wish granted. But it only lasts for a day and then you have nothing but bad luck.

I wish I could have the money to go to the bar tonight.

Adammair

Granted, but the bar burns down to the ground mere minutes before you get there.

I wish for frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! {insert Dr. Evil pinkie-smirk here}

Asminen

Granted. The sharks are all super tiny, so the lasers are nothing more than laser pointers.

I wish I was a Pokemon trainer.
Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Ons/Offs
Roleplay Search

Cyrraddwn

Quote from: Asminen on January 11, 2015, 01:04:05 AM
Granted. The sharks are all super tiny, so the lasers are nothing more than laser pointers.

I wish I was a Pokemon trainer.

You're a pokemon trainer, but your pokeballs always malfunction, making you unable to catch 'em all.

I wish I was able to go on a life-changing search for self around the globe for free.

Asminen

Granted. You can never go home. You have to wonder for the rest of your life.

I wish that any hot beverage I wish to drink is always the perfect temperature; not too hot, not too cold.
Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Ons/Offs
Roleplay Search

GoddessPersephone

Wish granted but the wish backfires and you're unable to taste it at perfect temperature.

I wish I were home right now.

Hazel

Granted. But when you get there, you realize that home is where the heart is, and you've been missing yours for quite some time.

I wish I could sleep.

Princeoflight

Granted. But, when you wake up 12 years have passed ... Like Rip Van Winkle.

I wish I finally made a request thread.

Hazel

Granted. But it's so good, and you get so many requests you don't want to respond to anything.

I wish I had more things.

Princeoflight

That's a very legitimate problem. xD

You do, but slowly you feel cluttered and yearn for minimalism so your spirit can be free.

I wish I could tell my last crush I was in love with her when she keeps asking me why I seem to be upset.

GoddessPersephone

Granted. But someone else comes along and you now have a crush on them.

I wish people wouldn't shop today.

Asminen

Granted: No one shops today. No one shops tomorrow. Now no one shops ever. The economy breaks.

I wish I wouldn't get so nervous when my family messes with heavy things/equipment 

Ons/Offs
Roleplay Search

GoddessPersephone

Granted. But now neither can you.

I wish my hair wasn't so hard to handle.

Cyrraddwn

Quote from: GoddessPersephone on January 12, 2015, 04:07:11 PM
Granted. But now neither can you.

I wish my hair wasn't so hard to handle.

It isn't hard to handle when you have none =P

I wish fir everyone to live peacefully.

Cryptic

Not that hard if everyone is dead.

I wish there was more time.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Thangar

There is more time just for you but nothing ever gets done.  Everything has loose ends and is never completed.

I wish I could fly like Superman.

Frozen Flame

Done. During your first flight, you move so fast that you shift dimensions into an Earth where Kryptonite is plentiful and fashionable. There's even edible kryptonite that people get at fancy restaurants like truffle shavings.

Needless to say, you can't use your powers to warp back to whichever DC continuity you came from :(

I wish I could beat this battle in Fire Emblem without losing any of my fighters :\

Omnius

You don't lose any fighters, you lose all your archers, knights, and mages instead.

I wish I had the unblockable, unavoidable, unnegatable, irresistible, unreflectable ability to control the minds of sentient beings, activated at will by me and only me, indefinitely, regardless of range, mental state, gender, race, creed, training or any other status short of death, whilst still being able to control my own body and costing me nothing in return. (I'm sure someone will corrupt my wish, but I had to try some BS like this)

Thangar

Granted

and after a short while all "sentient beings" realize they have lost free will and they now lose the will to live and on 1/17/2015 at 4:42 AM GMT, they cease to be, ending their lives by their own powers, before you realize what is happening. This leaves you on a desolate waste land, alone.

I wish I had one good close friend that was always loyal and with whom I could have many years of joyful and peaceful and engaged activity.

Mercurio123

granted, you now have a dog. man's best friend and all that. However, though this dog is te sweetest thing to you, he is a biter and you are forced to put him down.

I wish I had a job closer to where I want to live.

Etherealdreamer

Granted! Where you want to live has become available to you- as does a fairly comfortable and well paying job! Hooray! However, only a few weeks after your newly found job and home, the water table in your area has shifted drastically due to consistent, record breaking rainfalls- the results of which come in the form of massive sinkholes that swallows up and destroys most of the populated and unpopulated territories of where you wanted to live and work!

I wish for batteries that never lose their charge!
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Adammair

Granted! You now have batteries in all shapes and sizes which never lose their charge, even when something is drawing current from them. This leads to a tremendous power surge, and they all explode violently whenever you try to use them.

I wish for a playful, tame lion cub that never ages.

Etherealdreamer

Granted! Your little lion cub is indeed a tame, adorable, Peter Pan-esque feline that'll stay with you until the day he dies. The cub is so perfect, in fact, that your neighbor becomes envious. Unable to wish as you wished, however, your neighbor gripes and gripes until their griping is heard by folks in the business of trashy periodicals. From there somewhat reputable periodicals follow, then the local news, then the national! Finally a certain corporate collective that's known for making movies about such miraculous, unlikely creatures and the bonds that may or may not be formed by the humans in their lives comes along and sends in a highly skilled team of mouse eared ninjas to steal your little lion cub. Given its tame nature, it puts up no fight, and goes on with the company that stole it to make one major box office hit followed by several straight to DVD films. Your receive no royalties or credit of any kind, and only see him on a screen for the rest of your days.

I wish that I could live a day in the life of witty Kevin Smith movie character.
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Beguile's Mistress

Your wish is granted but you then become the topic of a blog post in "My Boring Ass Life" and people cry when you are gone in 24 hours.

I wish I could go outside with the day care kids and make a snowman. :-)

Murvoen

Your wish is granted, but just before you place the head on the snowman it begins hailing and you're all forced to go right back inside.

I wish I had the money for college.
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!