News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Succubi Academy (Recruitment:Closed for Now)

Started by Aragem, September 22, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

I am seriously tempted by this, but I am not sure if I should join since I might be a slow poster. I am still kinda recovering from some writing problems. D:

I also have something like 4 characters that would work really well for this rp. Which sucks for me. >.<

Capone

Poppycock! I doubt I'll be posting often myself, and I know at least one other player won't be responding frequently. I say do it! Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!

Inari

Okie dokie!

I guess the next question would be whether to play an Incubus or Succubus. X3

Birchleaf

Fury Aphrodisia

We've got, like, six or seven succubi. I feel like the women characters are going to have a time. We have... what, two student incubi and a teacher of the same? Sorry, two teachers that are incubi.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Capone

Birchleaf

Quote from: Capone on October 02, 2015, 09:29:33 PM
I vote succubi but I'm biased.
This is the exact same reason for my above succubus vote.

PhantomPistoleer

I would like to submit a student incubi.  I think.

I would like for him to have siblings at the school, though.  Does anyone want a brother? o_o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Kiric Rand

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on October 02, 2015, 09:40:16 PM
I would like to submit a student incubi.  I think.

I would like for him to have siblings at the school, though.  Does anyone want a brother? o_o

Marcus could have a brother who survived he didn't know of
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 02, 2015, 09:43:08 PM
Marcus could have a brother who survived he didn't know of

I am kind of angling for brother-sister demon incest, but if it doesn't pan out, I'll make the character be Marcus' brother.  Thanks, Kiric.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Fury Aphrodisia

Yay, another incubus! That's three students! Three! Ah-ah-ah-ah!
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Aragem

Okay, since we have some last minute people interested, I'll keep the recruitment thread open for the rest of the night until tomorrow morning when I open the main game thread.  I'll also list the game rules in the first post and in the OOC. 

Datawych

Sounds interesting, but I'm generally not a fan of REALLY big group games. Anyone have a count of how many people have made characters already? Because it sounds like at least 10 or 12, which is pushing it for me.

Are Omnibi allowed (futa Succubi)? Few things make me sit up and take notice more than a coquettish young woman with a giant demonic cock. ^_^

Capone

I believe we were last at about 10 at least, and with the influx of new last minute interest we would indeed hit about 12 or so. So sounds like it might be too many, which would be sad face.

Empyrean

Phantom: Oriana is the youngest of her family, so she has plenty of big brothers and sisters she looks up to. If you want your incubi to have a little sister that's cool with me. And she'd have no problem with the incest since isn't that just natural for a sex demon family? Same goes for anyone who wants to make another older brother or sister character. Ori would adore having her siblings around. :)

And an Omnibus sounds interesting. :)

Angie

Quote from: Datawych on October 03, 2015, 12:07:42 AM
Sounds interesting, but I'm generally not a fan of REALLY big group games. Anyone have a count of how many people have made characters already? Because it sounds like at least 10 or 12, which is pushing it for me.

Are Omnibi allowed (futa Succubi)? Few things make me sit up and take notice more than a coquettish young woman with a giant demonic cock. ^_^

Oh if Omnibi are allowed, I am SO changing Dawn's gender...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Aragem

Okay, guys, recruitment is closed for now and today we'll get the game underway.  If you have posted a character sheet in the CS thread, go ahead and do so, please.  Once I wake up a bit, I'll go ahead and set up the main game thread and everyone can get started.

Jeufufns

Oh noes I didn't make my character in time........pity

Good Luck! :3

Capone

Did folks get to PM their last minute sheets in to you? Perhaps it would be better to give it a noon Pacific time deadline? After all, it's not like students that have always been there suddenly appearing would be much of a problem.

Jeufufns

Quote from: Starcry on October 03, 2015, 09:17:10 AM
@Jeufufns you can take my place if you like. <3

No longer interested in the game? I wouldn't wanna take it away from you unless you didn't want to take part anymore

edit-read pm: ok, I'll fix it up as soon as possible, though Tag der deutschen Einheit will probably force me to post in about 12 hours.

Jeufufns

I don't know if the succubus traits picture violates elliquiy rules so if it does please tell me :3

Type: Student

Name: Sirbia Viscinia

Sex: female

Height: 6'4"

Weight: healthy, though heavier than usual (due to her sizeable assets)

Appearance: Sirbia sports both tail and wings as well as slitted eyes. Her succubus traits are black with cyan eyes. Her hair is blonde and short done up in a fashionable if slightly old-school cut.

Shape of her succubus traits:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Body and facial features:

regular dance clothing:

special dance clothing:

Casual Clothing:

Casual Clothing (Hot weather):

Casual Clothing (Cold Weather):

Swimsuit:

Outdoor Clothing:

Special Occasions:

Likes: fashion, dancing, hourglasses, video recording(with increasing professionality), compliments (about her body in particular), staring at her (basically checking her out, she loves that, makes her feel hot and like she's accomplished something)

Dislikes: conformism, boring clothing, sports, linguistics, temporary objects(overly fancy food, basically stuff that'll run out)

Background: The Viscinia family is of comparatively lower class, though by no means poor. Officially middle to lower class the succubi and incubi of the Viscinia are popular as entertainers, butlers or dancers. This results in them often being hired for big shows or rich ensembles. What makes them so popular is the well-endowednes of their family line as well as their talent for precision and technique. Capable of complex movement and finding the least-tiring and most efficient way to do so created them a monopole in the dance industry.

Through the often extravagant jobs and popularity the rate of eccentrism in the family runs high, showing in many different ways. Often a target for gossip, the more rational members of the family have decided to break family tradition and become independent, forming a branch that tended more to the human world. As part of the newer generation Sirbia was sent to the school to fit into the human world where she would be able to live as a dancer but not be the center of bad press and attention. Though Sirbia has her own share of eccentricity, she's expressed a great need to go to the human world. Though even in the new world she won't abandon her family's special skills, combined with her own personal talents of filming and fashion. The variety of clothing was nice back in her original world but the tendency to less and less and less clothing annoyed her, she wanted to create things both fashionable and practical for everyday use. The music scene of earth fascinated her as well, making her interest in not only dancing and filming grow but also singing. Singing wasn't exactly something her family was good at but she practiced hard and the results showed. She also adapted the modern often erratic style of filming many music videos used with lots of jump-cuts, screen effects and distance.

The many languages of earth were an annoyance to her and she was never good at them. They just prevented people from communicating properly. She loved the idea of translators and would consider working on one if she'd actually have any kind of talent in informatics or linguistics.

Best Subject: erotic arts (dancing), singing

Worst Subject: linguistics, advanced mathematics

Player Preference: well-endowed, friendly, good mix of talkative and good listener, open to most things, dominant (not a must but her heritage is very submissive), any gender, must be consensual

LeSane

Type: Student

Name: Adonis 'The son of Sanguine'

Sex: Male

Height: 7'0 ft

Weight: 248lbs

Appearance: 
Adonis is a large, muscular young man who has a darker-toned complexion and black hair resembling the mane of a lion. His eyebrows are noticeably thick, and his eyes glow a brilliant sky blue with large gray horns which resemble a dragon. He is often dressed in his Uniform due to most clothing won't fit him. Due to his size Adonis towers over the rest of the student body and most of the teachers. There are six noticeable markings upon his body. (Like image above.) When school is over he is unlikely to wear anything besides a pair of black basketball shorts and nothing else.

Likes: Women of all shapes and sizes, Being unrestricted, intimidating others, Displaying his strength and ability.

Dislikes: Competition, Being talked down too, Having to 'feed' in with discretion, Things that easily bore him.

Background: 
One of the many Princes of hedonism, debauchery, and the further indulgences of one's darker nature. Adonis is the fortieth son of Sanguine. He was formed by the hands of his most beloved concubine who wished to create a child in her Lover's image. She molded her child out of clay and when it was still wet presented it to Sanguine who poured his power upon it. When he was born all of his siblings loathed their youngest brother and sought to end his life, but to their suprise each were overpowered and vanquished leaving him to be a only child.

Despite being proud of his child Sanguine was filled with worry that he would be overthrown by his child and quickly placed bound his sons arms, legs, and neck with black iron bands to suppress his power. Adonis was kept in a room and only let out to feed on humans that summoned his father. The young Incubus draining whomever he managed to take hold of. Due to his behavior the Academy requested that he be sent to the school to teach him how to take, but not take a life.

However he has been here for an entire year and has had little to no progress on bettering himself in that regard. All he seems to want is to 'feed' on other students for his own enjoyment.
Best Subject:

Worst Subject: Science

Player Preference: Consentual, Exhibitionism, Powerplay, and others that will be revealed later down the line.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Kiric Rand

Posting here for completionist

Type:Student

Name: Ryan Marco

Sex: Male

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 215 lb

Appearance: Outside of the picture, Ryan has a pair of black wings and a black tail, though he seems to have no horns. At a young age he learned how to mask them. He had blonde hair and deep blue eyes, covered in multiple tattoos.

Likes: Being Dominate, Seduction, bondage, cars and motorcycles, Technology, reading

Dislikes: There isn’t much Ryan doesn’t like

Background: Ryan isn’t like a lot of students here. HE doesn’t really have any family connections. In a matter of speaking, his family prefers to stay away from others of their kind, keeping to themselves and only leaving their home to feed. Ryan is the first to leave and head to the academy, wanting to enter the human world for himself to learn about there machines.  He especially loves cars, and wants to learn as much as he can about them. Anything to go fast.

As such, he has been all but cut off from his family. His father sees him as a disgrace, though it is something he wears proudly. After all, how are they to survive if they don’t interact and learn.

Personality wise, Ryan is a bit of a multi folded person. He is incredibly single minded when interested, but his attention can quickly be diverted if not. When it comes to others of his kind though, he prefers to take a different approach, a lot of times acting uninterested to draw them in until it is too late for them to escape, then he makes his move, closing the trap.

Best Subject: Human studies (Especially involving there technology)

Worst Subject: Home Ec (mostly because his mind is to mechanical)

Player Preference: Ryan is open to most things, though he is a very dominate personality
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15