Men vs. Women. More overtime.

Started by JN, November 21, 2012, 02:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JN

A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

JN

oh yeah, the rules.

Quote from: Ceron on September 03, 2012, 02:51:29 PM

Okay, rules are simple, you gotta get to 1000

Users post numbers in ascending/descending order depending on Gender, (Ungendered can pick whichever side they wish.)

Men +1

Women - 1

If it reaches -1000, Women win, if it reaches 1000 Men win, once either end has been reached, we start again, we clear.

There is only one rule, NO DOUBLE POSTING!

And, to keep it fair.... Wait two posts before posting again. As to keep things fair for both sexes. Otherwise Have fun
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Rogue

JN

guess this one should be locked.  another one seems to have got going faster.
A&A's