Black Dagger Brotherhood RPG [Current Craving, Males Characters Wanted!!!]

Started by Ashleebabe, April 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

I would love to roleplay something with this serious being an original character or a cannon. I must admit though it would nice if my partner knew or at least read one book out of the series. There are a few other series I wouldn't mind doing that are similiar to this genre or series but please PM me with questions or requests. The author of these books is J. R. Ward and she has abpout seven books. I also do not care if the character is played by a male or female as long as they have knowledge of the books and Brothers.

Love
Ashleebabe.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Lady Aura

Which male are you wanting the most? *goes up to get the whole series* :)

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Lady Aura

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Ashleebabe