RS Mistress looking to play without her master! (male or female wanted)

Started by RS Mistress, July 13, 2010, 05:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RS Mistress

I am not currently looking to start a new RP as I have several going now. I however wont turn down a good idea. I do prefer dominate partners who are good creative writers that don’t mind some spelling mistakes (I tend to make a lot). I don't mind playing with male or female characters or male or female players. lately I feel in the mood for a F/F as I haven't done one here yet. If interested let me know. I will be putting up an idea for one soon.

Idea one: your character male or female has acquired a dog somehow. She is nice for a dog but there is something strange about how well understands what you tell her. My character the dog is actually a werewolf, were-dog, or has some sort of curse that turns her into a dog during daylight hours and back to human at night. Can be set in any setting modern, future, past, fantasy and if you want can also be another kind of animal. Note: no sex while she is in dog form thanks.

Idea two: my character has been mistaken for a princess when she is only a servant. The dragon who made the mistake now has introduced her to his fellow dragons as his captured princess (a big status boost). Now they have to hide the fact that she knows nothing about being a princess. She can only think of escape or rescue. I would like your character to be one of these possibilities but if you have another idea I am open to that to. Possible partners; the dragon who can change shape (male or female), a fellow princess (female unless you can find a way to have a male), or an adventurer looking for a dragon to kill to make a name for himself and gaining a princess by mistake (male or female)

Idea three: I am a young bartender (male or female) who has to take care of my younger brother. I make quite a bit of extra money from tips, more so than normal, due to a great body. Normally conservative, I don’t like having to dress so provocatively at work but I need the money. You could be a customer who hits on me, unwanted, and doesn’t take no for an answer or one that could come to my rescue. (Male or female)

Snark

This sounds like it could be fun! I'm a fan of idea one, myself.

RS Mistress

Quote from: RomanSoldier on July 13, 2010, 08:41:49 PM
Oooo! Idea 2 sounds good.. Can I play? :P
Well I was looking for another person to RP with… but I understand you just don’t want to share.  ;)

What about idea 2 sounds good? Have any ideas of your own? What would you want to play? That’s one of the ideas I wouldn’t mind doing with different people.

RS Mistress

Quote from: Snark on July 13, 2010, 08:53:05 PM
This sounds like it could be fun! I'm a fan of idea one, myself.

That’s good! It’s my favorite. Did you have any idea on what type of character you would want to play? Let me know in a PM.

zemo8801

I be up to talking about something with you If you are willing to do something with me. If not I understand. Your pal Z.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

RS Mistress

I updated my list. Thanks to you who have replied.

Still looking for a partner for my second idea. I want to wear a tiara! :'( 

I have tuned down Roman Solder as the whole point of the post was to get someone else.  :P