Tokken Academy for Young Prodigies (Anime/Hentai Freeform)

Started by Tokyorose627, January 16, 2019, 11:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

The Tokken Schooling Program

There exists a school for the brightest boys and girls of their generation.  It's doors have been open for a proud hundred years, established with the best of intentions (and incredibly generous donations).  The greatest prodigies the country has ever known, all  to be placed under one roof.  The worlds youngest and most promising mathematicians, musicians, artists, athletes, and inventors: all interacting and working off one another.   

Thoughts and Hopes in relation to character creation:

Prodigy type:  The main focus here is making it varied.  I am pulling a little bit from Dangan Ronpa here in the sense that your character can be ANY kind of prodigy.  Yes, there are prodigies in art and music, but why CAN'T there be a prodigy in writing, or in baseball, or in fashion?  Have fun with it.  I want there to be as many different types of prodigies represented as possible.  So at least when we start out, I would rather that we get a good mix before doubling up.  For example, if we already have one art prodigy who specializes in sculpting, I'd rather we try out some new things before having another art prodigy who specializes in water colors. 

Country of Origin:  I love the idea of making this game as widespread globally as possible.  Characters can have multiple backgrounds for their characters from their parents, however, I do request that your characters have lived in one place permanently. So for example, if a character is half Japanese and American, please choose one of those places from their heritage to be from.

Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance

Sexual Orientation

Prodigy Type:

Personality: 

Country of Origin:

Background:

Sexual Preferences:

Extra:

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?: 

Dislikes:

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?:

After you have finished your profile, please post it in the recruitment page here for Mods to inspect it to be approved, or if aspects need to be changed!

Rules:

1. Be respectful to yourself and other players.  This is a game.  We should be having fun.
2. No god-moding.  This is a game with characters who are incredibly gifted in one specific category, but even in that catagory they aren't gods.
3. OOC chat should only take place in the OOC.
4. 1 post a week minimum, but if you need to take a leave of absence just inform the group and its fine
5.  Quality writing.  I expect a two paragraph minimum.  MINIMUM.

Other:
The game would start on the first day of the first year of schooling, so most characters would likely not know each other personally.  It makes a lot of sense for them to have heard of one another however. They would all have been sought out for the program (there is no way of actually applying.  You have to be chosen) but acceptance is completely voluntary.

Levi

Name: Lavender Winterberry

Appearance: 5'8, with a slender hourglass figure both her bust and ass are well proportioned. Striking blue eyes look out from under dies white and pink hair. Always wearing a large pair of headphones round her neck or over her ears. Lavender tends to wear overly large tops with ripped jeans.

Sexual Orientation Straight

Prodigy Type: Singer - Opera

Personality: Friendly and outgoing. Extremely fun and knows how to hold her drink. Can be a bit of a mother hen and people tend to tell her all there problems. Deeply romantic she dreams of singing on stage and falling in love with the Baritone singing opposite her. Inquisative and quick to defend her loved ones.

Country of Origin: England

Background: Lavender is a rainbow baby, for years her parents struggled and failed to conceive and they had given up all hopes of having a family when her mother discovered she was pregnant. Their joy quickly doused when the pregnancy made her mother extremely unwell and the doctors advised her to abort but Millie held on to that little baby's life and 8 months later Lavender was born. Right from the moment she opened her eyes she loved music, whenever it was playing the baby Lavender could be heard gargling along to it happily and the parents found to their supprise that her emotions seemed to match the songs. Sad songs made her cry from a very young age.

However her parents couldn't afford to enrol her in any prestigiously gifted schools but little Lavender found her way I'm to the church choir and soon her voice could be heard souring through the church rafters. Lavender breezed through the school without issues in secondary school Lavender's Drama teacher began an after school dining group with  Lavender front and center. As she was finishing senior school Lavender came across the Tokkem schooling Program  and began to investigate, hoping to find somewhere she could train her voice professionally, because of her good grades she managed to win a scholarship into the school.

Sexual Preferences: oral giving and recieving,  light biting, kissing, foreplay.

Extra:

Potential plots involving your character? Open

Dislikes: Dogs, rain.

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?:  She struggles with sheet music and it takes her longer to learn by reading it then hearing the melody.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Rynn

It's a shame that this doesn't seem to be getting much interest.  :-(

I'm kinda craving a group roleplay or two that has the anime feels, but I guess they're not that common/popular around here?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Rynn on January 21, 2019, 10:36:38 PM
It's a shame that this doesn't seem to be getting much interest.  :-(

I'm kinda craving a group roleplay or two that has the anime feels, but I guess they're not that common/popular around here?

I think it's just not a lot of interest lately. cause people. are busy or it just isn't their thing? Hopefully some more games come up in the future. :/

Rynn

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 21, 2019, 10:43:10 PM
I think it's just not a lot of interest lately. cause people. are busy or it just isn't their thing? Hopefully some more games come up in the future. :/

Stupid January, why do you steal all the people away?
Props to people like you who try and get these things off the ground though. I considered it... but then realized I don't have anywhere enough time for such endeavors (at least atm). I'll earmark this with my interest for now, and hopefully come up a character once it starts to look like a sure thing. Good luck!

Annie

I was absent for a couple of months and missed this!

Tokyorose, whenever you feel like bumping this interest thread again, drop a PM to me, please! I'll join at once, had lots of fun last time this was running!

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Levi

Annie

Leaving my former character here, just in case:

Name: Nanase Kousaka 

Appearance: Nanase is kinda short (156 cm or 5' 1,5"), but she does have a curvy, well developed body for her age. Her bust, specially, often draw attention of her male friends. Her eyes are blue but, in certain light, it can show a hue closer to gray. She always use her silver hair tied up in twintails. Her wardrobe is almost composed of very girlish clothes, with lots of skirts, dresses and tighhighs. She uses no underwear whatsoever, though!

More pictures!!

NSFW pictures!

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious, leaning to boys.

Prodigy Type: Math

Personality: Nanase is probably the most trusting, innocent and ditzy person in the world. If she's supposed to steal some candy from a child, she would be the one robbed by the child instead. And later she would tell her misadventure with a smile in face.

The way her mind works isn't so far from an infant. Everything amazes her. The world is a big playground, where she could live many, many adventures. She have a unquenchable curiosity and she's always asking questions about how stuff works. However, she's easily scared and respects authority from elder people (even if the elder in question is just a few days older than her). Nanase have trouble to fit into social customs, because she simply can't understand them.

She does have an amazing proficiency in mathematics. Nanase can make complex operations with big numbers in her mind, pretty much like a calculator. Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, there's no field that hold any mystery for the girl. If it does, she can learn it secrets quickly. Nanase can't develop new theories in math yet, but this is more due to her personality and character than anything else. It's almost like she doesn't have conscience of her own gifted skill and what she can do with it.

Country of Origin: Japan

Background: Nanase had a pretty common life until her parents became concerned about her childlike behavior. She always had almost perfect grades in math, but, besides that, nothing indicated she was a genius in that area. It was her therapist, a math enthusiast, that first discovered her gift. Oh, and he found nothing wrong with the girl's mind. Counseling her parents to foster Nanase' skills, he indicated the Academy. After an entire year working hard, Nanase made the entrance exam and finally earned her place in the school.

Sexual Preferences: Bi-curious. Her innocent, carefree demeanor pervades in how she deals with most aspects of her life, even sexual ones. She's a naturist by heart and doesn't have any inch of shame into exposing her body, though she would never do that to seduce anyone. Neither she understands the perverted or reproachful stares she might earn for that. Nanase doesn't know much about sex, since she's still a virgin. In her most deep conception, it's something harmless and fun that very close friends (or couples in love) do. She loves to masturbate and she usually does that fantasizing about getting naked in a very crowded place.

Extra:

• Always refer at herself in third person;
  • Very, very friendly and likable. Almost impossible to get angry with her;
  • Airhead;
  • Very fond of calling her friends in funny ways, mostly using japanese honorifics;
  • Can get very embarrassed in front of someone she does have a crush on.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?:

• A plot where one of her closest friends does have a crush on her, but she won't take notice of him until much later (and then she would fall in love with him too). It can be a love triangle of some sorts.
  • Light master/slave play, mostly indulging on those kinks listed on her ONs.

• Teach math!
  • Solving puzzles!
  • Pets!
  • Sweets!
  • Sleep!

Dislikes:

• Bullies!
  • Liars!
  • Sadness!
  • Wake up early!
  • Underwears!

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?:

• She sucks pretty bad in teaching math;
  • She's too innocent and easily deceived!

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

ff

Ooh love the concept, maybe I should make a char

Very nice character pic gallery btw Annie

Heartsink

I'd be interested if this was to rise from the ashes, was thinking of a polyglot prodigy as character  :-)

Yukina

I might make either a carpentry or a metal-working prodigy. Annie and ff are always fun players. :)

Capone

Dropping another note of potential interest, but nothing decided on yet.

Annie

Quote from: ff on June 09, 2019, 07:01:57 PM
Very nice character pic gallery btw Annie

Thanks!! ^^

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 09, 2019, 08:05:12 PM
I might make either a carpentry or a metal-working prodigy. Annie and ff are always fun players. :)

Aw, thank you, Yugi! Glad to see you around and I hope this one can get started.

Yukina

Name: Haruna Mokudo

Appearance: Refer to Picture
_Stats Not Clear_
Height= 5'5"
Cup Size: D
Other Pictures (Some NSFW)

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Prodigy Type: Carpentry

Personality: In far contrast to her friend, Nanase, Haruna is clearly the voice of reason in the contrasting duo. She always comes of as very strict and calm as she goes about her day, always getting a good view of the situation before she barges in. Hence, she commonly tends to be the one keeping the math wiz from getting herself killed in another flight of curiosity. People often mistake her as a single mother trying to keep her rowdy child in line.

Nonetheless, she is an expert at creating most things out of wood. From simple sculptures to large breakfast nooks, nothing really seems to be out of her reach. However, it commonly leads to notable streams of sawdust occasionally trialing off her clothing due to her frequent work. Not to mention, the crafty maiden always seems to be carrying one of the light mallets from her tool set to chastise her excitable companion.

Country of Origin: Japan

Background: Haruna was mostly an indoors type of girl, preferring to master her wood-based projects in her parents yard. However, she eventually began encountering the childlike wonder of the girl next door as the silver-haired prodigy seemed awful curious of the deadly tools she saw from the other side of the fence. Several times of keeping Nanase from getting hurt later had resulted in a sort of odd friendship being formed between the pair. While she had no interest of traveling abroad, she ended up applying to the academy out of a worry for the whimsical ball of energy's health.

Sexual Preferences: Compared to her friend, Haruna comes off as very passive in terms of the more lewder aspects of life. However, it isn't like the more "perverse applications" of her craft haven't crossed her mind. Especially with a certain person. Either way, if such a thing came up, she would mostly likely be taking the top in her relationships.

Extra:
-Gives off a very professional aura from her body movement to her way of speech.

-The more "romantic" aspects of how much she cares for her ditzy friend. Possibly master/slave or pet play.
-(Possibly connected to the above) Wood-based implements of lewdness and bondage

-Long Projects
-Getting Up Early
-Puppies (which helps when her friend basically is one)

Dislikes:
-Bullies
-Sloppiness
-Having to Wear Frilly or Over-The-Top Outfits

-She's completely blind without her glasses
-She feels personally bound to protect her friend from her own curiosity
-She has a notable bit of stage fright

Heartsink

Name: Darius Mishdar (in Japanese: ミシュダ ダリウス [Mishudaa Dariusu])

Appearance: Darius is fairly tall, standing at 6'2" (188 cm) and has a athletic-to-thin body type with a weight of 166 lbs (75 kg). In a healthy shape, his skin color could be described as a café au lait color typical of Iranians. He has thick dark brown, almost black, hair, high cheekbones and brown eyes. He tends to wear unremarkable clothes and a red scarf when he deems it cold enough.

Additional pictures

Sexual Orientation: Rumored asexual - Actually heterosexual

Prodigy Type: Linguistics

Personality: Darius is a stern, stoic and aloof person. He can be quite blunt and and often points out faults in other people, especially in their usage of languages. His personality can be seen as exceedingly haughty to many people. He can be kind and compassionate in his own way, but generally lacks the ability to understand other people on a personal level. As a result, he has poor communication skills with others because he is always unsure of their true intentions and tries to read between the lines too often.

Country of Origin: Born in Tehran, grew up in Brussels

Background: Born of a Persian father and an Azeri mother in Iran, Darius and his family, which includes two siblings, left the country when he was 6 years old. By the time he was 6, he already spoke five languages fluently: Farsi, Azerbaijani, Turkish, Arabic, French and Kurdish. French he learned while attending the École Française de Téhéran for a year, while his parents planned to immigrate with the whole family to Europe. Initially looking at France or Switzerland, they eventually settled for Belgium due to better job opportunities in his parents' fields.

He attended primary school in Brussels, learning Dutch (Flemish) as well as German by the time he turned 8. Once he entered secondary education, his linguistic talents were beyond doubt as he knew how to speak fluently over 40 languages. Over the last few years, he traveled around the the European Union on scholarships and even held a TED talk in Germany on how to learn languages more easily. He caught the attention of the Tokken Schooling Program and was chosen to attend, which he accepted, eager to travel to Japan.

Sexual Preferences:

Character specific:

• ONs: Romance (like in the books he reads), genuineness, passion
  • OFFs: Promiscuity (he's - for now - a big believer in "the one"), manipulators, materialists

Extra:

• Argues with teachers a lot about minor details;
  • Speaks every language with formal speech;
  • Tends to ignore people often, especially women he finds attractive as he doesn't know what to do if they talk to him;
  • Often doesn't answer implicit questions on purpose such as "Do you have some change?" with "Yes" and then does not give the asking person any change.

• He's a 100% a tsun so if someone nags him long enough he might get off his mistrusting ass and fall for them.
  • Open, otherwise.

• Caligraphy;
  • Reading;
  • Food;
  • Tennis (only singles);
  • Rap music (in any language).

Dislikes:

• Maths;
  • Team sports;
  • People using words the wrong way;
  • Promiscuous women (they make him uncomfortable);
  • Cold weather (which starts at anything below 20 C).

• He has trouble communicating and forming bonds with others;
  • Doesn't get body language or flirting cues;
  • He can be quite pedantic and arrogant;
  • He rarely if ever smiles and his resting bitch face makes him unapproachable to most;
  • He is a virgin.

Laughing Hyena

What the heck!? When did this show back up!? Well, heres my own old character since I have yet to have fun with this.

Name: Anthony Nasteal

Appearance: His hair is unkempt with a light curl that seems to always perk up on his brow. His hair is a grey black coloring which doesn't make him look any younger at all. This is matched by the grey black eyes that keep upon someone despite the slight bags underneath is usually overworked mind. His school uniform occasionally has a few wrinkles in it because he doesn't iron his clothes and because he sucks at laundry. He has a limber looking body from some of the enforced gym classes he has to take and has learned to stay nimble just in case he needs to run like hell. The young nerd may not look it but he has some decent stamina.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Prodigy Type: Computer Programing & Assembly

Personality: Anthony is a trickster as he has a tendency to play bad jokes and pranks on friends and enemies alike. He isn't really used to being close to ladies. He doesn't really tend to socialize much in the physical aspects preferring text over talking, simply because he can put his thoughts to words better. As such he tends to jumble his sentences when talking with other people, especially when he gets excited or when he finds someone attractive and it is at it's worst when he has to talk with a woman in real life. Anthony can have a few triggers that can send him into rants such as shows he likes or such but its a figurative minefield right there due to some inner fanboyism. He is also a bit of a caffeine addict, often using such beverages to keep himself awake and alert past normal sleeping hours. Once someone breaks through his shell, he is much more capable of talking to them and feels more relaxed.

Yet despite all of this, when it comes to computers and technology he is calm, and completely sure of himself to an almost frightening degree. Instead of being nervous and giddy he is collected and able to assert dominance easily. But he has a very creative imagination and add in the fact that he is a bit of a closet pervert, he could become quite adventurous if he found someone that can make him come out of his shell. There is a potentially dominant and confident individual underneath if he is put within the right circumstances. Secretly he hopes to break out of his comfort zone and prove he is worthwhile.

Country of Origin: Italy

Background: Anthony never really was the type to be selected from birth to excel at anything. Initially he didn't as his schooling didn't note anything exceptional. It was as if he didn't really concern himself with it and often went out of his way to avoid social contact as best as he could. Didn't help that his childhood had a small bullying problem so he learned not to openly trust people. As a result he grew up pretty introverted and made few friends and actually wound up in several forms of special education. He didn't really hit his stride until he was in junior high school. It was by odd chance that he was assigned to computer labs merely learning how to type but also learning how to use DOS as well. This was where he began to grow an interest in coding and computers.

He would spend most of his free time in the computer labs with the older models, pulling them apart and reassembling them into more efficient machines. Pouring over text and putting into practice codes and commands, eventually working his way up to actual programming. A natural talent in this regard, coding came easily to him. It was this aspect that pulled him up from special education classes and back into mainstream. He hated it but if it allowed him to pursue one of the few things that held his interest it was a fair trade. The point where he drew proper attention was when he entered into a stress test for a leading company in matters of cyber security and cracked the systems in under a few minutes due to how woefully behind they were with programming and updating systems. This was what lead Tokken School to offer an invitation to him in his chosen fields.

Sexual Preferences: Ons - Short Women, Large or Small Breasts, Shy Women, Exhibitionism, Light Domination and Light Sadism, Voyeurism ; Offs - Being Dominated, Guro, Bathroom/Toilet Play, Cuckolding

- Appearance -

- Connections -

Connections

-- Character Name: Flavor text on the nature of the relationship and a brief summary on how they met and other interesting in character opinions on the named person.

Anthony's Traditional Schedule

5:00 - 6:00 (Shower and Hygiene, Make Bed, Browse and Breakfast)
7:00 - 11:00 (Math, English, Science, and Elective: Computer Programming and Construction)
11:00 - 12:00 (Lunch)
1:00 - 5:00 (Independent Coding, CyberSecurity Maintenance, Studying)
5:00 - 5:30 (Eat Supper)
5:30 - 7:00 (Gaming)
7:00 - 9:00 (Work on Computer Rigs)
9:00 - 11:00 (Watching Streams, Spying on Webcams)
11:00 (Sleep)

- Extras -

~ Anthony is showing sign of the traditional Hikikomori. He is showing signs of resentment towards society and conformity.

~ Anthony is quite the video gamer. He hasn't gone public with it and enjoys it more as a hobby than seeking it professionally.

~ Anthony has a passing interest in Criminology, namely in terms of mystery fiction and non fiction applications in terms of cybercrimes.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?: Anthony is a social introvert and a black sheep amongst the student body due to his computer expertise. A potential plot of him being dragged through the mud by someone trying to turn him into a patsy for a cyber crime of various natures such as identify theft, stealing confidential files and leaking them into the deep web or using computer skills to leak humiliating secrets of the female student body.

Likes: Tomato Soup, Instant Ramen, Fruit Based Sweets, Video Games, Television Streams, Mysteries, Air Conditioning, Robot Wars

Dislikes: Baseless Accusations, Sweating in Gym, Sweating due to Summer Heat, Power Outages, Bullying

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Anthony is not very social and often considers the worst possible reason for people to become friendly with him. He feels like people like him for his talents and uses rather than himself. So he often tries to keep his guard up so that he cannot be hurt by others. Furthermore he doesn't have the best reputation and is labeled a pervert because of the rumors abounding of him alongside his tendency to become an introvert.

Annie

Hey, Hyena, welcome aboard!

Can't wait to see Tokyrose's reaction when she sees her interest thread from months ago suddenly bursting into life again. XD

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Annie on June 10, 2019, 05:27:35 PM
Hey, Hyena, welcome aboard!

Can't wait to see Tokyrose's reaction when she sees her interest thread from months ago suddenly bursting into life again. XD

Thanks! It's been a while Annie, I'm eager to RP again.

LamentingQuill

If the cast continues to grow, I may consider throwing my hat in as well

Relikai

previous experience was so-so, but might be interested. might import my other char too.

Vergil Tanner

I might be interested, if we have ourselves a GM and enough players...providing, of course, that people are interested in a submissive femboy :P I have a Sub Itch that I have to scratch HARD xD
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Tokyorose627

Hey guys! I actually haven’t thought about this interest check in a while to be honest cause I’ve been so busy with either games. This gained traction all of a sudden without me seeing, so I’m not sure what involvement I may even have in it atm.

I do know that right now I can’t cause I’m mega busy, but if someone else would like to take the reigns, be my guest. :)

Levi

I don't mind helping some one else out if anyone is willing?

Laughing Hyena

Hmm... Im trying to think of if I could actually help run this. Depends on if I had a right kind of help.

LamentingQuill

I wouldn’t mind, wouldn’t be the first academy game for me