Zootopia Group RP Interest Check!!!

Started by Wicked Vixen, March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

I think there's about a ninety percent chance that, if she thought Judy would be into it, Sandy would probably try to handcuff the bunny and give her a nice, long, slow spanking before keeping her up all night with a pair of toys...

Too much info?   :D

Oh, right.  (ahem)  Reduction in size differences for narrative convenience would probably be a good thing.  Don't want to overstress the Bunnies.  Or squish them.  Also makes it easier for us to borrow each other's cars and clothes if need be.

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Sargepepper

Lester is a hound dog, so it doesn't matter to him who's in his bed at the end of the night. But he might be a bit aware of who's holding his hand, mostly because he doesn't really do "relationships". So I'm okay with all of these themes. I also got quite a few NPC ideas, so it's not a huge hurdle for me to overcome ;P

MadPanda

Obvious subplot is obvious: Sandy's family is trying to set her up with a string of nice, successful, respectful, traditional Red Panda men.  I may have to 'borrow' that appendix from the Serenity RPG on harsh language for those little conversations with the folks back home.   ;D

And when they find out that their errant Number Eight Daughter likes to date other women...whooooeeee, that's gonna leave a mark!  Especially if Number Nine Son is living with her, as per the picture I borrowed from Chulanowa.  "Care and Maintenance of Brothers" indeed.

In Memory of Bishrook

TheBlackThrone

I made Wolfe a virgin because I liked the idea of him always being known for being so clean and orderly, despite his other personality. I don't really see him as being a man-slut for he has a respectable image to safeguard, but I guess the idea of someone defiling someone so proper or putting one into such a naughty situation seemed fun.  :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

MadPanda

Never underestimate the emotional thrill of being unavailable!  Wolfe probably just hasn't found someone worthy of his full time attention yet.  Heh heh heh.   ;)

And now I have a really, really warped idea.  Would Wolfe be willing to, at some point, assist a poor beleaguered young woman attempting to stave off pushy relations by pretending to be her fiance?  They'd object because he's Not A Panda, but he's a wealthy, established, successful Lawyer...

In Memory of Bishrook

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: MadPanda on March 20, 2016, 07:57:53 PM
Never underestimate the emotional thrill of being unavailable!  Wolfe probably just hasn't found someone worthy of his full time attention yet.  Heh heh heh.   ;)

And now I have a really, really warped idea.  Would Wolfe be willing to, at some point, assist a poor beleaguered young woman attempting to stave off pushy relations by pretending to be her fiance?  They'd object because he's Not A Panda, but he's a wealthy, established, successful Lawyer...

They'd have to be good friends lol. That seems like something a best friend would do, but we can come up with maybe a past ordeal that he could have maybe helped her with to spark their friendship. I'm sure he would be thinking, As long as nobody at work finds out and thinks it's for real. lol
The gates are open

MadPanda

This is just in case our lovely GM takes the proposed subplot and hits me over the noggin with it.   ;D  Which may not happen.  In the meantime, we've kind of established that Sandy and Wolfe don't know each other too well.

Not yet, anyway.   ;)

In Memory of Bishrook

Bekah Boo

Sorry for the silence heh, finally back in town and getting through a boat load of replies >.<

Anyways I wanted to address this first:

QuoteNow for the sizes honestly I thought it would be so hot having a rather big ( ;) ) character dominate my poor little Judy and to help with that Judy will be the smallest person (as of now) in our roster and I shall scale her up a bit since a 2 foot tall bunny taking a lovely male part that is from a person/animal that is almost 7 feet tall is prolly not likely nor fun enough for the other person I shall say Judy is 4'9" - 4'11"?

I agree the size difference might be a bit much, so going along with Vixen I'll have Penelope about 5'4 since she's a bit taller than Judy being a jack rabbit and all.

Also welcome new peoples, love the character designs :3

Figure I'd throw 'Penny's' input on them. (Penny is just so funny and also accurate on that notion Panda ;3)

Wolfe: Oh Penelope has certainly gotten an eyeful of Wolfe, in that fancy suit and tie of his it's hard not to see him coming along. She tries to flirt when he comes around though he seems quite respectful which she can understand really.Still she tries to stay on his good side just in case she's ever needed to be brought up on charges for illegal racing, speeding, betting; the list goes on. Ah well a cutie like that still is polite enough to not oogle her, so when he gets icecream she doesn't mind giving him an extra helping of toppings for being so sweet. Maybe someday someone can loosen that tie of his, but for now it probably isn't Penelope.

Lucas: Penelope certainly at least knows about Lucas, not from his sports fame but rather his work with the community, as many of the punks she races are often talking about him in some way or another. He seems like an outstanding guy really, so Penelope doesn't have anything to complain about though she certainly would never want to get caught illegally racing around him, that look of his from what she heard could be quite scary even for her.

And I think I got everything covered now haha.

MadPanda

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 20, 2016, 09:37:24 PM
(Penny is just so funny and also accurate on that notion Panda ;3)

I'm in trouble, aren't I? (/Buzz Lightyear)   ;)

In Memory of Bishrook

Bekah Boo

Quote from: MadPanda on March 20, 2016, 09:59:56 PM
I'm in trouble, aren't I? (/Buzz Lightyear)   ;)

Yes you are, that's okay though Penny will give a lesson you won't forget ;3

MadPanda

Now if you can manage to ambush her right in front of that hot lil' Koala, that would be a most fitting predicament.

Heh heh heh.

In Memory of Bishrook

Chulanowa

I'm... actually thinking I might swap out from Sydney. I like her, but i'm kinda getting another little critter itching in the back of my head.

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

Wicked Vixen

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246280.0

Here is our thread! I am very excited for this and am open for any interaction however if you don't think your character would run into Judy at this time that is more than fine with me. Post away my lovelies!!

And this is the OOC

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=383.0

Oh an I am not sure how to properly do this sorry I am not that good but I kinda sorta took this from an rp I am in but I love the idea! Please use this as a header or if someone knows how to do it the right way please help me out!

[hr][float=left][img height=250 padding=2]Image URL[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[b]Notable Content:[/b]
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

HairyHeretic

I'm sure we can figure out the right code for whatever it is you want to do :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

TheBlackThrone

I think to complete it: the date in which this game takes place. I guess the seasons are regulated by what part of town you're in.  :-)
The gates are open

Mac84

Wow! A Zootopia RP!? Sweet.

(Admits that he thought Officer Hopps was Hawt!)

Wicked Vixen

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

WhatLiesAbove

MadPanda

Probably!  But we might need a couple more lasses about the place...

In Memory of Bishrook

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on March 24, 2016, 09:20:23 PM
Room for one more?

Yes sir plenty!

Quote from: MadPanda on March 24, 2016, 09:25:36 PM
Probably!  But we might need a couple more lasses about the place...

If I must I will make another character I don't mind.... ;)

WhatLiesAbove

Any issues with a guy playing a girl?

MadPanda

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on March 24, 2016, 09:35:43 PM
Any issues with a guy playing a girl?

Ahhhh...given that I'm doing that same thing? I suspect not.   ;D

In Memory of Bishrook

WhatLiesAbove