My kidnapped businesswoman roleplay idea (bon,un)

Started by playfullchick76, May 23, 2009, 12:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

For this one, i would be working in a major firm, insurance, or banking, something like that.

I would be in line for a promotion, along with one other person.We would both be qualified of course, so the choice would be tough.But, somehow, i know that ill get it. I would be very petite, and look as if I should be in high school,so i dress older and sexier to make myself look older.

you would be the other one at the firm in line for the promotion to VP, so you would abduct me and take me to your country home, that youve already prepped to keep me in and transform me into your teenage daughter in almost every way.Never hurting me seriously, but never letting me leave. In time,you would let me out, but only when you were sure that i woudlnt try to get help or escape.

Another possibility is where we're still up for a promotion, but instead of waking up in your country home, i wake up in a brothel, or on the streets of the next city, dressed as a prostitute, with new ID and no way to reclaim my life or job.

The other person playing this out with me could be male or female, im easy.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I love the first concept. You can PM me to work out the details if you like, I'm definately up for it.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

playfullchick76

Excellent, im glad you like it.  Which city would we be in, what works best for you.