Edward Nigma - Riddler
Jonathan Crane - Scarecrow
Carol Ferris - Star Sapphire
Amanda Waller - The Wall
Flyod Lawton - Deadshot
Oswold Cobbelpott - Penguin
Solomum Grundy

VoluptuousVixen

HEROINES NEEDED

Vixen.

The Black Canary.

Starfire.

Big Barda.

Batgirl.

Hawgirl.

PowerGirl.

VoluptuousVixen

VoluptuousVixen

Sinestra

Power Girl is needed? No promises but... that has my interest almost as much as Catwoman being needed would be. :) I'll look into this tonight.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

VoluptuousVixen

Sinestra

Just need to flesh out her history and that would involve learning a bit more about your altered world. Obviously Power Girl will stick with the "Displaced Super Girl of Earth-2" story, except I was thinking that her company would, in this world, have been a Arms Research and Developer with her at the head. However as a public persona, Power Girl had been a public icon, an idol for young women and object of... fascination... for older folk. When she failed to stop the Darkseid invasion, she took a few steps closer to the abyss of madness, becoming a darker person, more brutal and applying her ruthless cunning (which she formally excised using her company's dealings) to her day to day operations... since I would assume Darkseid isn't going to allow anyone out there developing weapons... or even a standing bastion of regular humanity? I kind of doubt Darkseid is just happy with a throne and willing to let everyone go about their day normally... but if she still has her company, then she might be a bit closer to her 'established' personality...

I guess we can discuss the specifics...

Player Name: Sinestra
Superhero/villain: Power Girl
Sexual Orientation: Omnisexual (Hedonistic)
Base of Operations: Florida
Powers: Solar Absorption, Superhuman strength, Superhuman speed, Superhuman intelligence, Superhuman agility, Healing factor, Superhuman hearing, Freeze breath, Telescopic vision, Microscopic vision, Heat vision, X-ray vision, Invulnerability, Flight
Weaknesses: Arcane Magic

History:

Activity:

Equipment:

Appearance without costume:

Costume:

"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

VoluptuousVixen

This is a great start to her bio, i`m very pleased. Just these to fill out.

History:

You could use this history as a template.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kara_Zor-El_(Earth_2)

Except please take out the stuff about Helena Wayne. The Huntress in this verse is very much Helena Bertenelli. But yah, this is a alternate verse older Supergirl. But maybe she joined the JLA just before the attack? So on Karens Earth 2 she saw her universes heroes like Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern and Superman all get killed by Darkseid. And now she is seeing the same thing happen on this Earth, her new home. She wont let it happen again!

Activity:

Maybe PG has been off world for the last year trying to find a way to kill Darkseid and comes back with a weapon (the sword of Orion) Darksieds son which she believes can behead the evil warlord? You could have her land in Gotham maybe and she could bump into Huntress, The Question and Harley Quinn? And team up with them? So you could talk about any adventures she had off world in the last year. Maybe she saw this worlds Supergirl get turned into a slave of Darkseid and swore that wasn't going to happen to her?

Equipment:
Nothing?

Sinestra

Sorry about the delay, slipped passed my radar on the front page. :) Still interested and I'll try and finish this off... and well, this will help dump the thread. ;)

But, could you let me know the 'state' of the world in the game right now? Like... is it mostly destroyed or just enslaved etc? Are most cities standing, demolished etc?

SanguinePuppet

Are either Black Canary or Batgirl still available? I am more than interested in joining.

VoluptuousVixen

Black Canary is available and while Barbara Gordon is dead in this verse.

Stephanie Brown as Batgirl is still available.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Stephanie_Brown_(New_Earth)

SanguinePuppet

That's what I was hoping for (I love her as Batgirl). I'll submit profile as her when I get back from work!

VoluptuousVixen