Female sub/slave looking for male Dom/Master story

Started by Kimbersqk, May 10, 2014, 10:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

Hello there.

I am looking for a male who can "take charge" of a story. I either be a sub or a slave to you. We can discuss details, as I have not thought of them yet. :D

I would encourage you to read my o/o. I know they are not quite updated, but there isn't much to add to them yet. YET is the key. I do not post everyday. Here on E is for fun, not for stress. If i can't get to a story someday, i can't get to it. I really try to post, for sure, on the weekends. I try to slip in during the week and post too. If you are a "daily requirement" poster, I'm not the partner for you. haha!

This story will be fun because we will be creating it together. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Kimber
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Behemoth

Hi Kimbersqk,

PM coming your way. I look forward to chatting to you about a possible D/s roleplay.

Thanks.

-Behemoth