Light and Dark

Started by Bruja Amethyst, April 03, 2011, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruja Amethyst

Ever notice how sometimes you can't figure out if you want to be in the light or the dark, and for some reason both just seem to scare you?  Well that's where I am at. I am half vampire and half elf. I am just the type of person that no one wants. I don't fit in anywhere. So I travel. It doesn't bother me any, but it does get lonely. I don't like to tell people that, so don't tell anyone, okay?  In this day and age, everyone is fighting. Trying to get each other to join a side. Both seem scary and amazing. with evil you get anything you want, but sometimes you do bad things to get them. With good, you work for what you get and it's amazing, but sometimes you die before you can get it. So it's too good to be true sometimes.  People just tend to stare at me whenever i walk by, but most don't bother me. The ones that do... well lets just say i can take care of myself. This is a guy dominated world, they can do what they want to their captured women, but no one's caught me. I am not even sure they would want to.

Character Sheet:
Name:
fighter type:
light or dark:
background:
looks:

Character Sheet:
Name: Jazmine
race(s): vampire/elf
fighter type(s): archery (bows and arrows), also hand to hand
dom or sub: sub
light or dark: undecided
background:read beginning.
looks:

Just let me know what you all think of the idea?
Roleplay Status: Accepting
Storylines = 10
Response Time: = 1-3 days
Bruja Amethyst's Magical Realm
DISCORD: BrujaAmethyst#9691 - 139188212018053120

Antioch

Sounds good I'll join just have to create a character for it.