News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Dude, you're totally obsessed with the Ladies. I think we're done. ;)

MasterMischief

lenka

obviously I'm not as good as a lama! screw you then!

Harley Quinn

The fact that you even entertained the idea of being a lama is enough to send me packing.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

finewine

I love a bit of competition, but an legion is a bit too many even for me to entertain. Adieu, my lovely Harley.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

doom29169

I love your eyes, unless they wander to others. Goodbye.

Idle

I'm sorry, but when we are laying in bed together and I lean over to kiss you, that damn tattoo looks like it's coming alive every time your muscles flex and I just can't take it anymore. Goodbye.

Bubbles

I knew it from the start..that you loved your cat more than me..:< You even have more pictures with her than with me..! I can't fight over a pet..Goodbye!
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Idle

That took me back. I do have a female cat...

Your fetish for watching two random guys getting it on instead of watching the tape I secretly recorded of us making like animals has been wearing on me for a while now and I'm sick of it. It's over.

MrDiamondBackJack

In the words of that immortal bard Rockwell "I always feel like somebody's watching me.  Can't get no privacy!"  Your creepy eyes never close and even seem to stare at me through the wall when I go to the loo.  It is just to creepy, so you and your glowing eyes can shove off.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

doom29169

OMG your kissing HER again. Its OVER! Creep...

Sashira

GTFO with your 80s hair. I'm a modern woman and I'm embarrassed to be seen with you. The cheesy "budget music video" lighting does NOT help your case.

Maybe I'm being cruel, but you had to hear it from someone. Call this an intervention.

...Also, you have a problem with being possessive. Get with the apostrophes.

Kendra

Sometimes your perfection is too hard to live with.

Raphael

I'm sorry, Kendra, I cannot love you anymore! I can only love members of the Chicago Bears Fan Club... Farewell, Kendra.

Kendra

And I can't love the Bears at all :( just destined not to be ...

Scribe08

With all those tattoos, I still don't see my name etched anywhere on you.. consider that your marching orders.

Kendra

And with all that bare skin, I see nothing of me etched on you :(

Scribe08

Touche   :-)

For finding inconsistencies in my statement and calling me up on them.. I'm breakin' up with you still..   

Kendra

for being inconsistent - just once I don't want to feel like I'm nagging  ;)

TheLegionary

I have never agreed with your idea of having your body ccovered in tattoes. Dont I count? Sorry, I need some respect!

Raphael

TheLegionary... You're a guy?!... How could I have not realized it in the 2 months we've been together  :o I cannot be with you anymore. Goodbye!

Kendra

I just can't see you anymore ...  ;D

TheLegionary

Although I give you money to buy new clothes, you seem to like the ones you bought when you were 12. I am possessive and I cannot share you with other guys. Please, mature emotionally and come back later!

MrDiamondBackJack

Didn't I kick you butt out of here a few times already?  Stop sniffing around.  We are so over bro.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Sashira

You're too damn old-fashioned. Don't you ever just want to throw off your clothes and have a threesome with Ginger? We're so done.