Stalker "punished" [ex Fem dom, M player playing F char]

Started by Prefect Mos, June 19, 2011, 11:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Played in third person, idea written in first for clarity.  I’ll be playing a Fem Dom for this one.  Go ahead and leave comments here if you wish, I prefer PMs. Just because some one has left a comment does not mean its taken, or that I wont run it with you as well if it is.

She was a Super Star, having 4 platinum records , sexy as hell, and had little to no shame. She also didn’t mind stalkers, and some of the paparazzi, she had made deals with a lot of the publishers of magazines too keep a couple of things more or less secret, and even publish counter stories. 

Her main secret is how she handled stalkers.  When a new one appeared, she had her security team check them out, made sure they were able to hold down jobs, were nonviolent,  and for the most part sane, just obsessed. The ones that passed the test were allowed to sneak onto the Estate grounds, sneak around, look in windows, that sort of thing. If they were being sneaky about it.. it was fine. Cammeras were everywhere, so few if any went undetected, but as long as they didn’t just run into a guard directly, they were just fine.  Even if they went into one of the buildings they were fine, as long as they didn’t break anything.. Mess with her food.. or steal anything .. without paying for it. If they happened to take something a guard would appear and tell them to put it back.. or pay for it.

This of course drove security nuts,  but hey, she paid well, and was willing to have the extra staff on hand to deal with it. She figured mostly it was part of being a star, and it was a fairly big ego boost.

You were a regular, you had moved close by , had a good internet based job, and spent a good deal of your spare time at the mansion. You even knew most of the staff by name, and had talked to me briefly on occasion. The longest time was when I came out of the shower, and found you in my bedroom in my recently used panties, and bra.. Masturbating your shockingly large white cock furiously. We had a laugh about it, And wile naked ended up preforming my newest song for you personally.  It was even getting to the point that I was disappointed when you ended up being busy with work, and didn’t leave me a gift. They were usually fairly cheap, under fifty dollars, but I looked forward to it. I knew you were obsessed with me, and I knew you were a sub, from the creepy letters you left.

Tonight Its starting to storm, the wind is blowing…. It’s about to lightning, and rain. I know your outside, in the tree near my window.. Probably cock in hand.. I feel a little bad about leaving you out there… besides I’m a bit board, and have been wanting to try out being a dom.. and you would make a really cute girl besides….

js207

I love the sound of that one - your blonde popstar character enslaving and feminising the poor stalker. From the sound of it, not a very experienced Domme, but no doubt fully equipped with all kinds of toys bought online?

Prefect Mos

An FYI , as stated above, this is still open. I can do it more than once, as well as it hasn't started yet, so if interested pm me.

brede4me

Deliciously described and very tempting. If you need a partner for this then I'd love to do it with you.