Inhibited Desires {Romance / Con }

Started by Phobetor, April 25, 2010, 02:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobetor

I put this one all on its own because it’s the one I’m craving right now. I really want to do this one but it’s a very slow build up so I don’t want it to be rushed. This is my idea:

Brandon McDaniels was a well known and liked English Professor at the local University. He had a wife and two children whom he adored and he had a pretty good life. But he wasn’t happy. He barely spoke to his wife and their sex life was non-existent. His relationship with his children was good, but it was strained since he was always at work and his children were now at the age where they could do whatever they wanted and not have to ask permission. He was aging and he wasn’t happy with the life he had right now. Some people would call it a mid-life crisis but it wasn’t that. He was well in his forties but he was simply…unsatisfied.

Brandon would have never thought of cheating on his wife. Temptation had thrown itself at him a few times before but he had always pushed it aside. He wasn’t a man to be unfaithful and he was honorable. He would simply seek help if he ever got to the point where he considered ruining his marriage for a few moments of stolen pleasure.

I want the story to be of confused love. I will play the Professor and I would like him to begin a ‘relationship’ with one of his students. Granted, it doesn’t begin this way. The student might be a shy girl/guy who just moved to go to the University, or she could even be from overseas. Something happens where it renders her unable to come to class (accident or illness) and so he volunteers to take her studies home. He begins to tutor her and little by little they fall in love. It will be a very slow build up, there will be a lot of emotions and feelings that I would like to explore before they even have sex.

Also, the person who will play the student will also be playing his wife when she does pop up. This is going to be consensual story. If interested, please PM me with your ideas.

Thanks!
-Tootsie
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Athena

This seems interesting. Have sent my letter of interest.  :-)
Things you should know before diving in (O&Os + Kink List)

Be the change you wish to see.

JennC

Hello T,

I would be very keep in participating in something like this;

I offer a variation though. Brandon is a professor in Marketing and he has joined force with a pharmaceutical company do some Market research. His contact at the company is Jillian; a VP of Marketing who was once a student of his, She is now twenty eight years old.

What do you think? 

Phobetor

I have sent a PM to both of you ladies! =)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.