Yet another adventure into the Island of the Veil (Interest Check)

Started by Vaulera, September 29, 2013, 04:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

The land of the vale is shrouded in mystery and intrigue. Riddled with monsters and hidden treasures. There are five kingdoms at war within the vale, adding to the turmoil. The monsters have adapted to the fierceness of the warriors in the region, hardened and weathered by a life of war and become evil temptresses. Sirens were only the beginning of the angler fish that is the monsters of the vale. Luring men in, murdering them and adding their gold and trinkets to the veritable hoard. Outside of the vale are the many
countries filled with adventurers bristling with adventurous spirit just waiting to sail through the fog and into glory and riches beyond their wildest dreams.

Hello ladies and gentleman (some of which may have even seen these before) of Elliquiy, and welcome to my thread. This was the very first group roleplay I ever ran, and boy did it never get too far off the ground. That little blurb up there was the description post I did on that old request. The basic concept of this is a team of adventurers, maybe 3-5, mostly male (but I could throw in some male versions of the monsters if we had an interest from a lady or two), traipsing around a hostile environment getting into all sorts of trouble. It would be a little like Corruption of Champions, but a little less extreme. Things would get rough, but keeping things a little lighter would be nice. Some fighting, some quests, and a whole lot of monster-girls for the adventurers to get into. Previously I have done lizard-women lycanthropes, vampires, you name it, and I play it. This is all done in a freeform format and a lot of discussion is done between the players and the GM me. I play the monster girls and think up the quests, as well as deciding what sort of monsters we have in (with input from my players of course), and in the end, what sort of content is in the game (of course with player input as well.) Ideally, there will be some non-con elements, but most of the time there will be enjoyment, as well as some harem-building elements to it as well. Although these never got too far in the past, I've improved vastly as both a writer and a roleplayer in general here on Elliquiy since then. If you have any interest in an adventure filled with magic and monster-girls, then throw it down below, and thanks for reading! (I'll be doing a character sheet and maybe some example quests and creatures once I see there's some interest to it, along with pictures or descriptions.)

Laughing Hyena

Vaulera

Haha, that sounds awesome. I hope things go better than the last two times, but it's been a while, let's go for it again.

Yukina

I'd love to join. Even though I want to make a female adventurer, you can keep the monsters female. As usual, I love f/f.

Vaulera

Hmmn. Okay, I'll do that for you, but be warned, I have far less experience in F/F

Yukina

Laughing Hyena

Name: Aramis Dammer
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Expertise: Rune Magic, One Handed Swordplay (Battlemage)
Spells/Skills: Domination Magic, Alteration Magic, Sexual Endurance
Temperment: Selfish and Perverted beyond a shadow of a Doubt, Aramis cares only for his own satisfaction and enjoys the idea of women worshipping him physically with their bodies. He lusts for beautiful women completely and is totally unashamed in this manner. He enjoys the conquest of a tough woman to lay with, be it from outside forces or her playing hard to get. Gold is one means to such things and his ultimate cream is to carve out a kingdom of his own to suite his own personal idea of heaven. Around others who adventure with him they'll often find his antics childish and annoying 
Equipment: Damacus Steel Longsword, Steel Breastplate, Various Exotic Chalks and Gels.
Magic Items: Brand of the Councubine - A Rune etched in Gold upon the palm of a black glove. When pressed into the lower back, shoulder or pelvis of a defeated adversary of the opposite sex and speaking a command word, An arcane rune is branded onto the target binding her fate to the owner. Enslaved by the magic she is forced to obey any sexual act ordered by the owner. However they can refuse to obey any order that is endangering to their lives. ((Let me know if thats too powerful. Its meant to be used on defeated monster girls.))
Bio: Aramis Damor is a fortune and booty hunter and enjoys the life of adventuring because of the kind of excitement that one can find themselves in a place like the Vale. Unlike most he is a touch too kinky to torture but he doesn't care for dying either. Depending on the circumstances he may very well be the one doing the molesting. He has learned how to be a battle mage by initially starting off as a rune magician and graduating into sword play thanks to an accomplished mentor in the mainlands. It took much to get to where he is today and hopes to make good on his skills. His magic doubles as a perversion potential and has more then once used his magic inappropriately.
Reason for going to the Vale: Aramis Damor is absolutely convinced that the Vale is a total paradise for the likes of him. The rumors surrounding sexy women that want nothing more then to worship him. If they don't well that is going to change. He intends to carve his own kingdom filled with exotic and erotic pets for his enjoyment. He will seek fortune, and women and he is willing to do what it take to achieve that perverted fantasy of his.

Vaulera

Haha, jumping the gun eh? No problem, I feel like I wasn't going to make too many changes to the sheet anyways. To Yugi: It's no problem, I won't improve my yuri writing if I don't do Yuri Writing.

Batman4560

Vaulera

Okay, so we have three players, two male, one female. I think I'll take about one more before I reach my limit on how many monsters I can quality roleplay as. I already have an idea as to a couple of quests I would like to do, and I'll run some polls to decide which we do in what order.

spooky

I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Vaulera

Curiously coloured indeed. That makes our four adventurers, and completes the four. You four will be the first, but if one of you drops out suddenly, I'll hopefully have a backup for you. Now, I must ask, as far as sexual content, what are your preferences? (Addressed to all)

Batman4560

I am completely open to most things save for scat and like guy on guy. Is the sheet that has been submitted so far what we should be doing?

spooky

considering the way this story sounds I suppose I'll be up to just about everything. Of course I'm not really into scat and watersports in a sexual nature, but what can you do if you pee on a tree and it turns out you're peeing on a Dryad? I would find it amusing.. and I'm fine with going into all extremes.. Currently I'm thinking of making some random perverted crusader bent on "civilizing" the denizens of the veil and domesticating all it's creatures.
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Laughing Hyena

Anyway as far as I am concerned  Valura has played with me in this scenario and in other threads many times. She might already know what I like. But just in case I tend to be all for submissive or shy women but I also love breast play, light bondage and cock worship. But if in terms of species of monster girls I am up for almost anything thrown our way. And honestly Batman4560, its a good sheet as it has been used in the prior attempts and I found it very easy to make a character that way. ^_^

Batman4560

OH no, it looks good. I just wanted to make sure that it's the one we should be using.

Vaulera

Okay, that's pretty good to know! There won't be any sort of scat or watersports, nor vore (in the sex itself), because I'm really just not into that. And depending on how we want the violence done, then there will of course be scratches, maybe even bruises. I tend to like sex on the rougher end of things, but seeing as most of the time, the adventurers will be initiating the sex, it will be easy to gauge what level of hardcore you might actually want. And don't worry about character sheets yet, Laughing Hyena skipped about 2 or 3 steps ha ha. It's not a bad thing, I'd just like to know more before we put up sheets, that'll probably be the last step before we actually play. Now, what sort of monster girls do you want to see? (I want this done in sort of a list ordered by favourites to least favourite, just for or five. As an example, I'll do mine, but it's by no means perfect, I'll probably forget a bunch.)

Vampires/ Demons (No crazy non-humanoids, just succubi, devilish women and vampires)
Anthromorphs (Furries, Scalies, more female than monster)
Traditional Monsters (Orcs, Trolls, humanoids used in high fantasy or other such settings, but with a sexy twist)
Nature Spirits (Dyads, Naiads, human with parts of "monsters")
Half-Monsters (Girls with fully half monster-parts, Lamias, Gorgons, Spider-Women, etc, and no full monster upper bodies either!)

Laughing Hyena

Heres the order of preference from top to bottom.

Anthromorphs
Traditional
Vampire/Demons
Nature Spirits
Half-Monster/Girls.

Yukina

(1 is great, 5 is ugh)

1. Half Monsters
2. Nature Spirits
3. Anthromorphs
4. Vampires/Demons
5. Traditional Monsters

Vaulera

Alright, cool. If you like the Half-Monster girls Yugi, then can you find some examples of ones you like? I have little experience with them, but I can try and move into the area, especially if you're doing a female character.

Yukina

I will gladly list some off. :)

List: Lamias, Driders, mermaids, slug-girls, cowtuars, ant-tuars, octopus girls

Batman4560

I'm not familiar with this sort of thing so I guess its a wait and see situation.

Vaulera

Okay, I think I can do that. You may be seeing a lot of lamia and the octopus girl kind, along with mermaid. I have a rule however. The monster lower body starts below the waist, maybe mid-thigh. That way actual sex can happen, yuri aside. Also, Batman, don't worry, I do encounters with player input. I'll see how many people actually want that sort of thing, and if it fits thematically, include maybe just one or two, for whoever wants one. Most times, there won't be half-monster girls however, because I don't have a lot of experience with them myself.

Yukina

Those are perfectly fine, Vaulera. :) That rule is perfectly fine with me.

Muse

Oh, this sounds fun.  Do you have room for one more, Vaulera? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)