AbyssDruid

I have some fandom's I'm looking to write in:

• Lord of the Rings
  • Dragon Age
  • Harry Potter
  • ACOTAR
  • Iron Druid Chronicles
  • Star Wars
(I almost always prefer OC's but I do have some canon character ideas especially for LOTR, Star Wars or Dragon Age. In SW and LOTR I have some canon characters I'm willing to write for anyone looking as well.)

Genre's I've learned I love to write in:

• High Fantasy
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Mafia/Crime Syndicates
  • Historical
  • Modern Monsters/Cryptids
  • Sci-Fi Fantasy
  • Specifically Vampire or Werewolf societies

Some things about writing with me:

• I do not require a pairing to write. Not every story needs to be romance or contain smut.
  • I don't bug for replies, we're adults and sometimes chaos runs the show.
  • I love to world build, if you do too(like full on thread in the forum, tons of posts) we're a good match.
  • Nothing I plot out is concrete. If you want to tweak things for your taste, chances are I'll be happy to oblige.

Now, the plots:

Middle Earth- The Nazgul before they succumbed to the ring.
Enough said there I think. The rise and fall of the Nine. I want to write out 2-4 of their stories with someone. It would be dark and generally it would be rated PG-13 to R I think for violence and dark occult like themes with Sauron.

Middle Earth- The Dunedain and the Corsair Captain
MC is a ranger with the grey company. She meets YC while fighting Umbarian pirates in Pelargir during the events leading up to the War of the Ring. YC is an umbarian corsair fleet captain. In a raid on Pelargir he gets an unusual bit of loot and is loath to give her up for just any price.

Dragon Age- Two elf mages escape from the chantry.
The escape, the run, I have some ideas for how the story would develop and ultimately how they would manage their continued freedom.

Dragon Age- The keeper and the foundling
MC is a Dalish keeper of a woodland clan who comes across YC while heading on a pilgrimage. The keeper decides to take YC under her protection, how we go from there and the specifics are up for plotting.

That's about all I have for now but I'll likely add as I go along. DM if interested. Thanks for reading!
'Sometimes people will tell you to be kind, when what they really mean is be quiet.'
O/O- UPDATED
(Current Wants-/ UPDATED 12/3/2023)