Multiple Ideas [Consentual, F for M]

Started by Amber, May 04, 2010, 12:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber

Please read this request OR this request. I am not taking ANY other requests or ideas!

Amber at a Glance:

Ons and Offs Thread

Looking for in general: Medieval romance

As you'll be able to tell, I am very into medieval romance. Prince's and princesses or peasants, medieval army soldiers or captains, or anything else you could think of, possibly.

What I'm looking for is someone who can RP with me about these general themes - and you can see the scenarios that I have below. I would PREFER a long-term RP, but if you are REALLY only interested in a quick-thing then just ask or let me know and I'll see if I can work something out that fits any of the below.

What do I mean by "love"?
In all of the scenarios you will notice that love blossoms. I want to make it clear that love BLOSSOMS! I do NOT want love at first sight. I'd like for us to have to work at it. I think that the part that comes before a confession of love is, most of the time, the most exciting. I want it to build! I want characterization!

Other
- I will only do M/F pairings and I will only play a female! I do play male side characters but my main character is always a female - it's just easier for me, and more real for me.

- Feel free to bring in more characters! If you want a few main characters instead of one then I don't mind, as long as the major plot of the story involves my character with one of yours. I'll probably have a few solid characters of my own, if needed, anyways!

Scenarios:
I've set up some scenarios below. They are EXTREMELY vague! That's because it's just a back bone for the RP, a general guideline for how to set up and what will happen. However, specifics are up to you and I while we're RPing. The personalities of the prince/other characters are COMPLETELY up to you! Situations are up to you, actions are up to you, etc. I don't really like to plan out an ENTIRE RP before we start because then there are no surprises and I know what to expect.

For example in Scenario 1 - The prince could not WANT a slave and decides to treat her more kindly. He could be brutal. He could be indifferent. It's up to you, really!

It doesn't have to be insanely sex-oriented if you don't want it to be, or it can be very sex oriented. I, myself, prefer romance, but I am pretty much up for anything!

Scenario 1
Looking for Prince
Prince found!

It's a prince's birthday and, as a present, he receives a woman. What he does with her is completely optional and up to the prince's preferences. However, somewhere along the line, he begins to love her.

Scenario 2
Looking for Mercenary
Mercenary found!

A mercenary finds his way to a whore house where he selects a woman and spends the night with her. He may find that he likes it and comes back more often, eventually finding that he loves her.

Scenario 3
Looking for Prince

A woman has been a servant in the prince's palace for years and he has always taken a liking to her in terms of beauty. However, one day the prince becomes wounded and he is now in her care. He eventually loves her.

Scenario 4
Looking for Captain
Captain found!

The captain of an army is making his way back towards his homeland when he comes across a lone woman on the road. It's she who he eventually loves.

Scenario 5
Looking for Torturer
Torturer found!

A woman is sent to the dungeons for being a spy. After X amount of time of being tortured, the dungeon master begins to feel something towards her and they fall in love.

Scenario 6
Looking for ONE person playing two soldiers

A woman is found alone in the woods and thought to be an enemy from another kingdom. She is apprehended by two soldiers. One of the soldiers is cruel treats her as though she is the lowest form of human life while the other, when his friend is not looking, tends to her wounds and cares for her. Essentially good cop bad cop at an extreme level, but soldier 2 will eventually fall in love with her. Or soldier 1, if you can twist the plot in that way!

Scenario 7
Looking for Prince X

Fayte has been a slave the King Aylor for years. He has treated her cruelly and used her for all manner of sexual acts.

Prince X ((your character, switch X for any name you want)) visits King Aylor's palace in an effort to resolve conflicts between the two nations - Prince X has never liked the king and the two have been at odds ever since Prince X began acting out his princely duties. On his visit he is greeted by the king's slave woman. She is beautiful and fragile, and by the time he first meets her her spirit has already been destroyed by King Aylor. Prince X decides that he will obtain this woman through any means necessary, bring her back to his own palace and try to reignite her burned out flame, heal her and try to teach her how to be a human being again.

* This scenario is meant to be light, mostly romance - at least between Prince X and Fayte.

If you can think of any scenarios that are similar to these or have to do with the same themes, run them across me and I'll see if I want to do it! You can even mix and match or combine the themes all into one if we can find a way to do so. There are probably also a LOT more that I would want to do but just wasn't able to think of.

Tackyhillbilly

I'm interested. Scenario 1 or 4 interest me most. Do you want to talk about it in PMs?

Amber

I've gotten a ton of offers already so I'm going to lock this and shut down the thread until I can sort through them all. Sorry to anyone who wanted to RP but I'll open it again when I'm looking for more =D!

Amber

Partner Found

I'm looking for just one more RP, but I'm looking for something very particular!

- Someone with a shorter post size average. I average about 2-3 paragraphs per post and struggle to do much more than that! I don't at all mind if your average is large as long as you don't mind mine being shorter.
- Someone who posts rather often. I'm on a LOT and if I can find someone who replies quickly, that would be great

- I'd like a long-term medieval romance game for the Light Human forum. I have a lot of bondage/NC games and just one game revolving around romance, so I'm looking for one more to balance it out!
- We can include magic/powers but I'd rather not move into the realm of complete fantasy in this one.
- Multiple characters are acceptable, and encouraged! I have one main character but oftentimes add a few more along the way.
- I've absolutely no preference in terms of who your character as long as he's male. He can be a prince or a peasant or anywhere in between. And it can either be a male or female partner playing a male, I don't mind as long as, if you're a female, you know how to play a male character *correctly* ;3!
- We can discuss plot, I don't have anything in mind.

The character I'll be using will be something like this:

Name: Fayte
Personality: She's very hot-headed. She seems somewhat broken and trusts no one. Her past is a complete mystery and she is not very open. She's independent and self-sufficient and seems to accuse the entire world for her troubles.
Appearance: If you don't mind anime-style pictures, this is her. If you do mind, then she has long hair that drapes down her back. She's very slender and has a somewhat waif-like face and large, stunning eyes. She's got a full figure but isn't overly exaggerated and she's got some muscle as she's a fighter.

I realize I'm being somewhat picky but I'm really hoping I can find someone who fits in with all of this ;3

Amber

Partner Found

I'm terrible - I keep saying I don't want any more RPs but I keep getting good ideas that I HAVE to do ahahha.

The Scenario:

The princess of a country is in incredible danger and in order to keep her safe, her parents buy her a male slave, replacing her female servants. The princess is not overly dominant but she will be requiring him to do... things ;3 of course.

Preferences:

- The slave is going to have to protect her at some point so he can't be a "sissy-boy." I'd prefer it if he wasn't totally "stacked" with muscle, either - just someone that they'll find at a trading show.

His personality can be whatever you want, really. He can be totally accepting of his job or he could hate it and dislike being a slave - the choice is yours.

Other:

As always just keep in mind that my post length is not overly long - I just like warning people so they're not disappointed. On a GOOD day I can do about 4 paragraphs a post.

Also, I would *prefer* it if I could find someone who posts at least once a day, and it would be great if we could manage back and forth posting sessions although that's not entirely a must.

Basically, I'm itching to do this RP and would be ecstatic if I could find someone =D You can PM me or post in here, whatever you want.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I like the above idea. Can play the slave if you'd like. Just let me know. Always free to throw ideas around when I get on. And usually once a day if things arent bad on my end.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Amber

Ah! Sweetness =D

I forgot to mention that it's also going to be a romance, or I plan for it to be. I read your O/O but I just wanna check - that's not a problem is it?

Daimon de Broken Hearted

While recently I have not been in the romance mood, I would not mind trying it on this if you like. Alittle romance adds to the story, and nothing first sight love. Im sure we can work on it as story goes. I am flexible on such and always able to talk about anything you may wish to add or such. Its no problem. I can see you were looking for love, when I read through. And it sounds like a good story. :D

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Amber

D'aw, well I don't wanna push it on you if you REALLY don't mind it. I wish I had mentioned it sooner, I'm sorry XD

There's really nothing I wanna add at this point - I find that I'm way better at winging it and making it up as I go. It's actually harder for me to start the story having it already planned out because it feels somewhat limited. That's in terms of me, though - do you have anything you wanna change or add? =D

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Na, your not pushing it. Romance is something I usually do, aswell. Just changed it recently, for other reasons. Nothing to be sorry about. Like the story idea. And got the perfect pic, and can always describe him aswell in the way you asked. He will not be some god of muscles, but neither will he be a little boy needing someone to help. I figure lightly he will perhaps not like his role in life, but perhaps when they get better aquainted, he gets loyal and romantic.

The life before, can background in the story, used to not set definitions on what i look for or whom i play. And slave is a newer thing for me, but Ill work with you to give her pleasure and perhaps a smile to your lips as her writer....

I can always background and describe in first post reply. You set the setting, and i got it in my head, and can work. -winks-

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Amber

That's perfect! In terms of his description.

And that sounds fine, too =D I'll go post it in the NC forum because if he doesn't like his lot in life I assume it'll be non-consent, and then I'll post it here and such. I might have to make it some time tomorrow because I'm going to go to bed really soon, but I'll have it posted here for whenever you next return =D

Here's hoping I haven't sucked you into something you'll hate XD

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Yeah NC sounds good, and will hopefully let you have some fun....making him. I will look for it, and know now i am not one to hurry another, so take your time for when your less busy or tired to do so. - smiles- Plus this one seems well worth the wait.

Don't worry I rarely hate anything rp related. Especially when I like the storylines. I will try to give my best in each post. If I get a long post, I try to give it back as deep and descriptive aswell as mystery.  ;)

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Amber

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68743.new#new

Ta-taaaa!

That's so long XD I went all out on that OP... although I can't keep up with that long stuff for very long >_>

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Amber

Oh what a fine reply it was ;3 I love the image you've chosen for him.

Glad you responded to this and are willing to take on the romance part of it! =D

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Hoped you liked the pic, -smiles and winks- been itching to use him as a chars pic. And your writing, magnificent. Pardon my spelling errors, just found the spellcheck to remember to use it.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Amber

It's ok! XD I could read it well enough - I don't expect people to be perfect. I just use Firefox so it catches everything right away for me anyways.

And yes! ;D the pic was wonderful *snuggles him*

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Ok, I try my best, aim to please as the phrase goes. Its interesting, and your chars so detailed.

- cuddles back.- Anything you need to ask, remember I am open to talk things out, and change.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Amber

Everything is fine so far =D Even if something goes differently than planned I think it's more fun that way!

Amber

Partner Found

I've been rejecting requests for weeks but when an idea hits me, I have to do it! And ten minutes ago I just got an idea!

I've updated my first post with Scenario 7 and I would REALLY like to do that one.

This RP is mainly a romance; if that's not for you, run! Run away!

Here are the specifics:

Scenario 7
Looking for Prince X

Fayte has been a slave to King Aylor for years. He has treated her cruelly and used her for all manner of sexual acts.

Prince X ((your character, switch X for any name you want)) visits King Aylor's palace in an effort to resolve conflicts between the two nations - Prince X has never liked the king and the two have been at odds ever since Prince X began acting out his princely duties. On his visit he is greeted by the king's slave woman. She is beautiful and fragile, and by the time he first meets her her spirit has already been destroyed by King Aylor. Prince X decides that he will obtain this woman through any means necessary, bring her back to his own palace and try to reignite her burned out flame, heal her and try to teach her how to be a human being again.

* This scenario is meant to be light, mostly romance - at least between Prince X and Fayte.

* I would like this to be mainly plot driven rather than sexually driven - the prince needs to help, not hurt her!
* I am going to make it hard, a week of kindness isn't going to heal her. She is broken! She has been tortured mentally for years!
* All of my on/offs still apply for when sexual themes do enter the RPP ((I'm not crazy ;D Romance is bound to have some... right? Right?))
* All of my preferences still apply - I write 2-3 paragraphs per post
* I'd prefer that my partner post at least once a day. I see this as an RP that I can REALLY get into, so I don't want to get into an RP that I have to wait a week for a reply for!

If you want you can also play King Aylor, but you don't have to!

Amber

Partner Found

_ Caught in the Rain

I have a very specific idea that I am interested in doing. I have never played a Neko before, but I'm really interested in trying it out! I'm hoping that my partner can be patient with me in case I'm a terribly cat girl, aahah.

Plot:

Your character is alone at his home on a very stormy winter night when he receives word from his staff that a noise has been heard outside. Your character goes to look at what it is and finds, on the back patio, my character Elsie - a black-eared black-tailed neko girl seeking shelter from the sleet and snow, attracted by the heat coming from the kitchen window. Your character takes her in to care for her.

That's all I have - I don't have any long-term plots, so I can do a One Shot if need be, but I'll accept any other plots you have as long as it's consensual... I'd prefer that this remains mainly romantic, at least between the main characters.

Preferences:

* Shorter post length, 2-3 paragraphs
* Keep it romantic, please! As I said - I have a lot of Non-Con games going on right now and I'm looking for something lighter
* I'd like it to be in the Victorian Era, so your character is a wealthy businessman living in a large manor.
* I'd like your character to be male, but I don't care if a female plays the male.

Wolfy

I don't know much about the Victorian Era, but your "Caught in the Rain" plot interests me...

Amber

In what way ;D You can suggest changes but just remember that up until this point I've only played Humans and I'm still trying out the Neko side of it...

Wolfy

Well, in the Taking in, Caring for her, falling in love kind of way. :P

We could set it in the modern era without much difference, I think. *shrugs* And I'm good to practice nekos on. *wink*

Amber

Ehheeh XD I think I can handle modern era... I usually don't do it but I can make an exception. Do you have any preferences/changes?

ArtemisHighmore

Just wanted to stick my foot in the door. I have a Victorian character up and running. He's not a nobleman but that is easily adjusted if you so desire. Just wanted to let you know. Feel free to pm me.

Wolfy

Quote from: Amber Riddler on June 27, 2010, 02:08:10 AM
Ehheeh XD I think I can handle modern era... I usually don't do it but I can make an exception. Do you have any preferences/changes?

Nope..no preferences or changes...so we can run wild with whatever we come up with. *shrugs* :P

Amber

@ Wolfy: Okay! XD Preliminary questions, though...

How cat-like do you want her to be, or does it not matter? Like... do you want her to speak and such. And which forum do you think it belongs in?

@ ArtemisHighmore: Will do ;D

For now I have to go to bed though, so 'night and will set things up more tomorrow =D

Wolfy

Quote from: Amber Riddler on June 27, 2010, 02:35:49 AM
@ Wolfy: Okay! XD Preliminary questions, though...

How cat-like do you want her to be, or does it not matter? Like... do you want her to speak and such. And which forum do you think it belongs in?

@ ArtemisHighmore: Will do ;D

For now I have to go to bed though, so 'night and will set things up more tomorrow =D

You can make her as cat-like as you want. ^-^

And...Light Solos...Bondage Solos if you think we'll include Bondage and S/M, though since this is a romance, I don't think we will.

Amber

I don't think so, either XD I just like to check just in case ;D I will start it, if everything is settled then?

Wolfy

Quote from: Amber Riddler on June 27, 2010, 12:01:50 PM
I don't think so, either XD I just like to check just in case ;D I will start it, if everything is settled then?

Sure. ^-^

Amber

I forgot to ask ;D What's your character's class/social status?

Wolfy

Well, I suppose he would be rich. :P Since that's what you wanted originally.

Amber

Alright XD Just checking ;D I am gonna reply to one more RP and then I'll make it...

Wolfy

Andol

Hey I would be intersted in that plot 7 one. I have a intersting charater who could develop well while helping out the slave girl.... :)

He is a kind person who is kind of what people would call a cold fish...... of course that would most diffently change over the long period of time. :)

Amber

_ Be My Champion taken

I'd like to start off by noting that I have never read Twilight. This idea is based off of themes I saw while watching the anime Blood+ and various books that I've read, so anything here that's similar to Twilight is purely coincidence... I just wanted to clarify for those who are looking for Twilight-like themes.

What kind of vampire I am looking for:

Over time, the idea of what a vampire is has changed. I'd like to find a healthy mix between those of the old and those of the new. In this world I wish to create, here are the preferences:

* These vampires do, in fact, hunt blood from other human beings
* There are vampires in this world who hunt other vampires, believing their blood to be superior because it consists of the blood of many other people
* This is a matriarchal society in which female vampires control the society in secret - but it doesn't mean they're Doms, they simply control the government
* Female vampires have the ability to imprint male vampires by biting into them and sucking their blood
* Since biting is a painful process, vampire saliva creates the feeling of pleasure. For that reason sucking blood is a pleasurable process for both the vampire and human, or other vampire.
* Vampires heal wounds very quickly, but the process is sped by drinking blood. The process is sped further by drinking a Warrior's blood, or the Lady's blood (see Imprinted Males)
* No daylight. Any exposed flesh will burn in the sun and even being covered completely makes them uncomfortable - they can't look at the sun or daylight sky without it hurting their eyes.

Imprinted males:

* After a male has been imprinted, he becomes her "Warrior"
* If the Lady sucks the Warrior's blood or vice versa, the sensation is more intense than drinking a regular human's blood because of the bond that they share.
* Female vampires may only have one warrior at a time. If they imprint with another, the imprint with the former is torn - painfully
* Imprinted males become in tune to their Lady's feelings. He can sense her sorrow, happiness, distress, for the sake of protecting her. No matter where he is, he can tell whether or not she is in danger. If something happens to her he gets the uncontrollable urge to come to her rescue.

The Plot:

To be honest I haven't really thought of a specific plot, yet. I know that I'd like it to involve romance between my vampire and the male vampire, although I'd prefer that it FORMED rather than happening instantly. Love at first does not exist, here. I just really want an RP that contains the theme of "The Champion" because it really intrigues me.

If someone has a plot that they would like to try out I'm all ears, but if not I can make something up quickly ;D

CrazyIvan

The Be My Champion sounds rather interesting to me. It also kinda of reminds me a bit of a manga I used to read which is Dance in a Vampire Bund or something. Were the main character, a werewolf in this case, met the vampire princess as a young child and he was destined to be her warrior and protect her. The story then centers around them finding each other later on and their bond and past and realizing what they feel for each other. But that is just the manga the plot can be whatever and I would be happy to help you come up with one as well, that is if you are still looking for a partner for that.

Amber

_ An Undesired Desirable taken

I've got a little time before school starts again on January 18, and this topic has been on my mind for some time... It's pretty much one of the ones I first suggested in my original post in this thread, but I haven't gotten many requests for it and I'd really like to explore it in a game.

Here is the basic plot:

- For his birthday, a prince receives a female slave. His father, a ruthless overlord with several concubines, rules over his kingdom which deals in in the trading of slaves. His son, however, more educated than he, does not share the same ideals as his father. He does not want the slave but, because of what will happen if he doesn't accept her, pretends that he does. In front of his father he has to pretend that he is every bit the cruel master that his father wishes him to be to save both of their necks but behind the scenes, in the privacy of his own room, he's a very different, kinder man. Eventually the two fall in love (not love at first site, for the love of God!) but everything must be kept a secret from his father.

I am looking for someone to play the prince but if you want to play his father as well, that's fine, too. I can easily play the father if someone doesn't want to, I can set him up as a plot device. I would mostly like for the RP to involve the prince, however. A good mixture of the romance with the "naughty".

On a sexual level: I would sort of like for this RP to be a mixture of pain/bondage and romance. That is, behind the scenes is is kind to her and more of a friend but in front of his father he is forced to do things that he does not want. I am not turned off by much, really, and would like to explore the more "extreme" themes that I have not explored in a while in this roleplay. It doesn't actually have to be IN the extreme forum but I'd like for it to be more than just fluff.

I don't do smut: I know it says this in my On/Off thread but to make it clear, it's not a "Roleplay Booty Call," I don't do smut. It doesn't have to have an amazing story that you'd consider someday publishing but I don't want it to be mindless, either.

All of the information you could possibly want about me is in my On/Off thread =D

I would like for this to be an in-forum game but if you wish to take it to MSN, that's fine as well.

Amber

_ To Touch Tybalt

I'm not expecting much of a response from this since it's so very specific... But I suppose it's still worth a try. This isn't classic Shakespeare so forget all of (or most of...) what you know about Tybalt and read the following if you're interested:

Tybalt is haunted by the knowledge of his past. Prince Montigue, his father, seduced and raped his mother, a young Capulet, before ridding the world of the entire Capulet family. As the illegitimate son of a cruel overlord his world is overridden by ideas of one day killing his father and freeing all of Neo Verona from his clutches. Their one hope is the only surviving legitimate Capulet, Juliet, who possesses the power and the name to take back her house from Montigue. His entire life has been spent searching for her and preparing for the day that he would be able to spill his father's blood.

Then Juliet was discovered. Having been told of the history of her family and what she must do she set out to exact their plans, bringing hope little by little to the struggling people under Montigue's rule.

Fiercely loyal, blunt, brutally honest, strong and capable he helps her, saves her life multiple times, unafraid to shed the blood of others and will do it willingly.

Then one day the pounding of hooves sound outside his mansion in the quiet town outside the capital. He opens the door and Juliet is there along with her escorts protecting her. Tybalt is too rash, too unpredictable. His hunger for the blood of Montigue is increasingly dangerous to him and to their cause.

"We are therefore asking you to take this woman, Evangeline, into your home. She'll be expected to watch over you lest you do something stupid. We had hoped not to do this, but..."

But he was forced to accept at Lady Juliet's request, his cousin in blood. And thus Evangeline stepped forward, looking dark and serious but with a hint of playfulness in her eyes. The perfect contrast to him - the ever-serious warrior, living his life for the death of his father. What a beautiful relationship.

If you haven't already realized, this particular Tybalt is from the anime adaptation of Romeo and Juliet entitled "Romeo x Juliet." The entire story is different and the only things that are the same in this anime are Romeo and Juliet falling in love, dying, and the characters' names (such as Tybalt). You don't have to know the anime to play if you read/understand all of what I described above, but if you have watched the anime and want to make a few changes that would be great as well.

I will be playing Evangeline!

Amber

... Wups >__> In regards to the above post I should mention that I would be playing Evangeline, NOT Juliet. Sorry for the confusies.

Although if you honestly want me to play Juliet I could try ;D

Amber

_ Hei There

I just finished watching the Darker than Black anime series and am seeking an RP with a partner who can play Hei. It doesn't matter to me whether it's a male or female who plays him, so long as you are playing the canon character. I'll be playing an OC of my own.

Specs:

- I want something light and consensual. I'm not adverse to bondage or anything of the like but I want them to be partners.
- This would preferably be a romance RP, as stated above I want it to be lighter. I don't mind any fetishes/kinks at all just as long as it remains loving, really. Hei's power is electricity so I'm sure you can think of a way to use it creatively but still remain romantic and loving, right?

I think that's it... I will update if I think of anything else.

If this one doesn't interest you, look at the post below.

Amber

taken

QuoteScenario 3
Looking for Prince

A woman has been a servant in the prince's palace for years and he has always taken a liking to her in terms of beauty. However, one day the prince becomes wounded and he is now in her care. He eventually loves her.

This is the third scenario that I have in my first post - it was initially off limits due to RP constraints but I'd like to open this one up in particular to play. I've become rather interested in playing this one and would like to see if there's any interest.

Specs:

- I would prefer for this to be light consensual. Light bondage is also alright and we can go further if necessary as long as it's kept romantic and loving, I don't think I can handle more non-con.
- I would prefer a bit of a build up into the romance, I don't want any of that "love at first sight" nonsense. I'm going to make you work for it a little and I expect you to make me work for it, too!
- This is preferably an in-forum game, it's easier for me to keep up with it.

Contact me either via PM or in this thread directly, either is fine.

Amber

_ In His House

The following is one idea:

He has been living with his brothers alone in his mansion for years. The brothers are all very close to one another, but when it comes to taking care of themselves they are somewhat lacking. It's become apparent to them in the past few months that they should, perhaps, hire a live-in maid to take care of the home while they are busy with their work and schooling.

The problem with this is that the brothers hide a dark secret - the secret of their family. If they come into contact with a person of the opposite gender for more than a few moments they transform, and so having a female in the house would be disastrous to their lifestyle.

Because of this secret, none of the brothers have been able to get close to anyone. Dating is out of the question, friendships can only get so deep until they risk the danger of becoming physically close. The brothers are lonely but never show it, all with three distinct personalities.

Meanwhile, she's living on her own as well - for very different reasons. She's young and seems happy, but her self-sacrificing nature disallows her from laying her burdens on others.

Then one day she met one of the brothers along the path to her house - or rather, her tent. Where she was living. Unable to leave her be, the brother invited her to stay in their home and offered her the job as their live-in maid. Needing the money and a place to stay, she accepted! That's when the adventure began.

This idea is loosely based off of the anime Fruits Basket, but you don't need to have watched it to play.

specs:

- You don't need to play all three brothers. You CAN if you want, but you only need to choose one. You can play anyone you want, I'll probably be playing multiple characters such as other members of the family or another brother if you don't want to play one.
- This is a romance but I don't want love at first sight - that's not enjoyable for anyone.
- I prefer for this to be consensual but the level of sex is your choice, it can be light or there can be light bondage as long as it's kept consensual and romantic.
- I want this to be plot-driven as well. Pages and pages of sex is boring and uninteresting. I want some development!