j9 craves: Sadistic Magic Wielding Dominant TAKEN

Started by j9nightelf, November 23, 2008, 07:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j9nightelf

Intro

I am looking for someone who would like to play a dominant magic wielding character, sadistic and deliciously wicked.  They can be a mage or demon, or pretty much anything you would like to play, even aliens are okay, just as long as they are not entirely human.  Oh, and it doesn't matter if the character you play is male or female but no hermaphrodites please.  Someone who is sadistic but also intellegent is preferred, I'd like a dominant who loves to be harsh but also knows when to relent to furture his manipulations.

I am willing to play a female or male sub, though I won't play a male sub to a femal dominant, so if I play a male the game would be m/m with a female sub it can be either f/f or m/f.

Setting

I want the setting to be somewhere fantastical, preferably a fantasy/medieval world.  Nothing real world or too close to that, so if it is futuristic it should be very futuristic with say a 'Star Wars' feel (though I am not looking to recreate Star Wars, I know little of the genre).  Again I would like to model the world on what works best for your character, so this would need a collaborative effort.

Idea

I want to play a young woman who is taken as a pet or toy by your character.  She would be turned into your toy, plaything, her body modified for your pleasure.  She won't give in easily and this could get brutal, but that's the fun in it.  Use her, abuse her, bend and break her, make her cry, scream and beg... maybe even for more.  Who knows maybe if you teach and train your little toy well enough she'll eventually come to accept and enjoy her life.

Main Elements

You can take a look at my O/O to see what my likes and dislikes are, and of course use as many of them as you like.  There are a few things that I would like to see:

Body modifications:  These can go from simple piercings to something more extreme if you like, we can discuss the possibilities, though I will say now that I don't want her to lose any limbs please.  Her nipples and clitoris will be pierced and a chain attached to her clit piercing, this will allow her to be lead around like this.  Bells could also be attached to her nipples.

Forced nudity/clothes wearing: She'll be stripped naked and forced to remain this way or at the very least in a state of dress that will always leave some part of her body revealed.

Hair removal: I want her body hair to be permanently removed and if you like you can shave her head hair off too, though this would not be per menant.

Humiliation: I am a huge humiliation slut, and the nature of this game lends to lots of possibilities.

Public/Out door scenes: This goes hand and hand with humiliation, I want her degradation to be displayed.

That's it for now, everything is subject to discussion and I want to make something we can both enjoy and I am open to consider anything as long as it isn't part of my NO areas.  I write in 3rd person and if possible I prefer IM games, but this is not necessary as long as the game moves nice and quickly.

PM me if you're interested. Or just post here.

TAKEN!

j9nightelf