Twisted Fairy Tales, Ruining the Book (M for F)

Started by BlueEyedBard, January 04, 2016, 06:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hello everyone,

I'm not going to claim that this is by any means a new idea but it is something I have been thinking about for awhile now. For this role play we will play the opposites in several if not many fairy tales that have all been given a naughty twist.

Now we all like the smut, but I want to see the adventure and romance and magic and even humor that comes with these stories as well. Though there will be plenty of nastyness, i forsee a big bad wolf that has a hunger for little piggie BDSM slaves who gets the tables turned on him in the end.

Also I suppose it would be good to point out that anyone who wants to join me in these stories will have to be interested in both playing and playing with anthro characters. They won't all be but you can have a list of fairy tales and not have some half animal people.

I think this will be interesting to portray in what equates to several short stories. Which means I am looking for a more long term partner. Even though these stories will be relatively short I would like us to be able to finish one and go right into the next.

Some of the pairing examples I had already in mind were:

Little Red Riding Hood
Little Red X Big Bad Wolf

Jack and the Beanstalk
Jack X Golden Harp (who would probably be characterized as an enchanted harp playing slave to the giant)

Three Little Pigs
Big Bad Wolf X Three little piggie sisters (this one would require some multi character work which I am willing to take on some of the brunt of)

Tom Thumb & Thumbelina
Doesn't really have a set story but I had something in mind involving the Mouse King and a kidnapping. But we can discuss further.

Really any of the classics are up for discussion.  So if this seems interesting to anyone else, please shoot me a PM and we can talk about it or hash things out or whatever!

Hope to hear from you soon!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off