End to End (v. 3)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 14, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codswallop

Here's a $.50 cent word for you...

Sacramentarianism - the belief that sacraments have special or unusual properties, such as transubstantiation.

Mirrah

Oh. I like when you do that. Slips 50 cents into his pocket. Thank you.

Materialize.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mirrah

Phantomhive

Cosh

(Voila a new letter at the end)

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mirrah

Phantomhive

Codswallop

Phantomhive

Mirrah

Phantomhive

SapphireStar

Beguile's Mistress

SapphireStar

Mirrah

SapphireStar

Mirrah

SapphireStar

Mirrah

SapphireStar

Phantomhive

SapphireStar

Mirrah

Phantomhive

Beguile's Mistress