Peach's Ideas V.3 (semi-open) (F4M)

Started by peachfuzz221, April 03, 2023, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peachfuzz221

Firstly, you may call me Peach. I am an experienced roleplayer of 10+ years and an occasional fanfiction writer when I am in the mood. I am a Mother to a gorgeous little girl, so as you can imagine, I do not have all the free time I desire. However, I will always try to get in a reply at least once a day unless I have great muse to work with. I am always up for making friends and if you are too, feel free to chat with me on Discord. If I do go dark, please do not be afraid to contact me.

Rules, that I have are very simple:

i. Use realistic faceclaims on ideas that do not involve personal characters of mine, otherwise much less realistic are acceptable.
ii. Write in the third-person
iii. I will not play a lot of kinks or fetishes. I am on this site for primarily mature storytelling and to develop my characters, though I will not object to smut in the roleplay if it calls for it. If you are wondering what I will or will not do, refer below.
iv. I pride myself on being a literate writer, so most of my posts will be quite detailed and of decent length. I expect the same from you in effort.
v. I am a sucker for romance, but I can do just about any genre except steampunk and hardcore historical.
vi. I am almost always the girl, but when worldbuilding I play both male and female.

Kinks, I will and will not do:

- Oviposition
- Teratophilia/Exophilia
- Pregnancy/impregnation
- Virginity
- Size Difference
- Dubcon
- Non-con

- Age play
- BDSM
- Humiliation
- First-person
- Gagging
- Urophilia

peachfuzz221

F A N D O M

ミ★ Courting the Krogan ★彡

Two decades ago, Commander Shepard of the spectres defeated the reapers, ending their cycle of destruction and bringing peace to the galaxy. It took years of reconstruction and healing to set the galaxy on a steady path towards normalcy and the hero herself was eventually found alive, rightfully retiring and settling down for a well-deserved holiday after recuperating from her injuries. However, her absence in the public eye did not stop time from continuing. Phoebe Flint, as an example, is a 37-year-old internal auditor on the citadel. She was fifteen when the reapers invaded earth and was forced to evacuate the planet with her Mother, finding sanctuary on Terra Nova. Her life after the reapers' destruction was average at best and now that she is close to hitting the big 4-0, she is suddenly finding herself drowning in a mid-life crisis of sorts. Her job is at a stand-still, she has never been in a lasting relationship, and her biological clock is ticking so loudly she can feel her ovaries wilting like a dying flower. Then she meets someone: a krogan. Suddenly life is not so boring, and their taboo relationship results in an impossible pregnancy that will shock the galaxy.

(I will play Phoebe. You will get complete creative freedom in creating your krogan character.)

ミミ◦❧ Off on an Adventure ☙◦彡彡

Basic idea I have been craving. We each create a trainer that is over 18 and their team of six pokemon and plan the circumstances of their encounters and the relationships that happen between all of them. As mentioned in the tags, there will be sex between pokemon characters as well as human, but none between a human and pokemon. It is also mentioned that we would have to play multiple characters, as in the trainer and their team. I look forward to some world-building and out-of-the-box thinking that would not be entirely canon in the pokemon universe.

(Only FxM where I am the female trainer. Pokemon can be whatever.)

peachfuzz221

O R I G I N A L

[✱ The Nebula League ✱]

━━━━━━━━━━━━☽【❖】☾━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nebula is a morally grey organization that advertises the protection of the planet earth and all its nations using specially trained operatives called Knights as its core defense. Underneath its invented savior reputation, Nebula operates by the moto "By any means necessary" and will often make decisions that are ethically ambiguous in the name of justice. The knights they send out are often people of questionable repute, referring to themselves as anti-heroes. Nebula takes on missions all across the globe, against anyone they consider a threat. Under the protection of multiple governments internationally, they are the biggest underground organization in the world and have bases in the United States, Europe and Asia. The plots listed below are all a part of this grand idea and the worldbuilding will be updated as I roleplay.

[X Flavia Deschamps] [XOsmandius Aphelion] [X

peachfuzz221

peachfuzz221

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Closed roleplays

𒆜Devoured 𒆜

1. Your character is an unlucky guy. For one, he is extremely sensitive to the presence of ghosts, malevolent and harmless alike. He has lost jobs because of these lingering spirits, has a past of failed relationships, random and unexplained drops in health, and a constant feeling of dread hanging over him like a storm cloud that he can't seem to outrun. Surprisingly, he has handled it like a champ. Maybe when he was younger, he would fall into depressive states, whine and cry and lament over his bad luck, but now that he is older, he is just plain tired. For the most part, he can ignore these temperamental ghosts, that is, until he moves into a haunted apartment. V is the ghost he will meet. She is a persistent, touch-starved, jealous, voiceless apparition that has become accustomed to raising hell with every tenant that steps foot into her domain until they leave. Not him though. He is different and no matter how much he tries to ignore her, she will make herself known.

• I imagine your guy being a tired DILF. Just a suggestion :)
  • V is the classic pale-as-a-sheet ghost woman with long black hair, but there will be horror elements to her form, one of them being body-morphing. While she is a ghost, she can materialize so that her body can be touched and preform a few bodily functions.
  • Femdom is in the tags for a reason. V will be toying with your guy for pleasure, but they positions will switch up from time-to-time.
  • I have a few plans for this roleplay that involve giving your guy the encouragement to do something about his predicament (aka sensing ghosts). This direction can go anywhere you want it to, whether that be turning him into an exorcist or maybe going ghost whisperer and helping the ghosts. There is also the taboo falling for V and helping her pass on from purgatory while discovering her past. This could also create some juicy conflict since they would be growing closer. Much more will be discussed.