Searching male subs and femboys to dominate. (MxM)

Started by Esokos, March 20, 2023, 12:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esokos

Hi there I am looking to try something that I haven't in a long time and play some dominant characters again. I am looking for a variety of different stories to dip my toe back into writing as a dom.

I have some specific stories that I have thought up and these will follow below, but if there are some ideas of your own you have please message to see if we are compatible or not. I am more than interested in making new stories up and your idea might just be a one that I hear and love.

I will play a variety of dominant characters from a shy lonely nerd with years of repressed love, to a muscular Adonis or even a strange hick farmer. My characters can be big or small or something in between to fit with the story. They can also range from being a bedroom dominant to a full time dom to even an extreme non con dom. I am looking to play against more feminine males, from twinks and androgynous males that can be forced into crossdressing to femboys and traps.  She males are also welcome.

I am also looking to play against big strong alpha males that I can play a sexy feminine male, a femboy or a trap myself that I can humble and make submit. So bring those sex daddy characters as well as I would love to make them bow down to a much much smaller male and have them riding at the end of him instead of the other way around.

Not so married man.

MC will be a wealthy male in a very high class society town, he lives in the biggest house, has the biggest income and has the biggest stature in the community. Everyone loves him or pretends to out of jealousy. He is the Head of the community along with his wife and people in the town work for him. His marriage turned stale years prior but they remain together in a timid form of love. Enter YC who turns his world upside down, they come in and seduce him. Make him fall head over heels for them and start an affair. That leads to drama, pay offs and cover ups. Secrecy and drama being big plots here as they try to keep their affair secret while spending as much time together as they can. A relationship founded on sex that turns into much more.

I have two ideas about this one and would love to play out both. The first is the story above in which YC seduces mine at some sort of event or accidental meeting. Maybe they work for him etc but it starts innocent and progresses further as they begin sleeping with each other. The other idea is that YC is darker, they are obsessive, they are unhinged and while agreeing to be secretive for MC they cause a lot of problems and such secretly that MC has to put out as YC is determined to have the world know about them. So they can have him to their selves. YC will be a crazy kind of obsessive and manipulating.

The wrong barn to enter.

This story is a darker story for an extreme bdsm lover with darker tastes. My character would find YC stumbling around inside his barn one night searching for help and shelter at his farm as it is well away from society in the middle of nowhere. With only crop fields for miles and miles around. Yc's car would have innocently driven over a carefully placed spike trap miles back and would have had to walk a good distance in the brewing storm to the farm seeking help. The barn would be the first think that they came across as it is a little distance out from the main house or at least that barn. My character would be waiting the patiently for your characters arrival, waiting as he had many times before after placing that trap down.

YC would come to take shelter and wait out the storm and rest until morning when MC strikes and grabs them, subduing them and taking them as his. What would follow is him breaking and training YCs as his very own pleasure slave, maybe personal slave and more. Maybe to sell even. There are many options we have going forward on this one. MC could still have the previous victims being broken and trained at that time and you could play more than one of wished. Maybe he has just sold his last one and likes to focus on one slave at a time. Maybe he is training one to be the perfect partner for him. There are so many ways we can take this and i would love to develop this more. YC would soon be used to pain and humiliation, bondage devices, sleeping outside or in cages. Sleeping in the barn or cells in the ground. Or living in an underground bdsm bunker or basement. He could be a Wealthy genius who appears poor and dumb on purpose especially around town locals. To keep up his disguise or a deranged farmer who has come across his gold mine. I have numerous images as references for some of the situations MC would have YC in so feel free to message and we can discuss the ins and outs further.

The pool boy.

Mc is a younger character, who has been hired by YC's partner. He is young and attractive and has been hired to clean. Our characters meet finally and MC takes a big attraction to YC. He needs to have him, he needs to take him and make him his. He might be young and even feminine but he knows what he wants and he wants to make your character submit. He wants a sugar daddy, but he will not be the one who is taking... Not much at least. No he has a deep secret, a dark and deceptive past in which he has learned to be a master, a deviant a true dominant through his years. His cock breaking many of men, his preference for straight... ish men that he can corrupt and YC is next on the list. While he wants money and power he wants YC's body under him. He cares little about YC's wife or family, he wants what he wants and he will get him no matter the chaos he causes.

More ideas are in development and I will add to this frequently. Feel free to message me with ideas of your own if you are looking for a dominant character to feminize or dom your sexy twink or femboy. We shall see if we can make a little something together.

Seducing boss

My character would be a very power hungry and sexual force inside of the company. My character taking and interest and attraction to your character the moment that he saw him at the interview or upon researching him online for the interview depending on the company and how important the job is. Mc will be starting out at the company and be in a entry level position. The two characters will meet somehow and MC will make sure that he seduces Yc after noticing that he is giving him the once over with his eyes. Yc showing attraction to MC. From here MC will have one goal in mind and that is making YC his, in every way possible. He likes breaking powerful men and humbling them at their knees before his pretty feet. He will take Yc and turn him into the perfect submissive for him, a submissive that can give him the world. Kinky hook ups and bdsm scenarios in the workplace are just a few of the things that can pop up inside of this Rp.

These are just the beginning of some stories that I am interested in playing. So if there is anything here that you see that you like feel free to drop me a message, or even drop me any ideas or spins on these that you like. Ideas of your own are welcome as well in regards to this dynamic. I would love to hear them. Thank you for taking the time to read this.