Pirate MxM Fantasy setting. Kidnapping, Abuse, Humiliation, Rescue

Started by HikaruWalker, February 08, 2020, 10:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HikaruWalker

In my world, my main character is the bastard son of the Warlord. The warlord is a dictator who rules the Northeastern islands with an iron fist; he is beginning to turn his gaze southward, but so far the dragon emperor of the Southeastern islands has been able to keep him at bay. 

The Warlord has sent numerous privateers after his wayward son, and one managed to capture him. He escaped, but not before being tortured for nearly a week; his father wants him back as broken and submissive as possible so that his mind will be easier to manipulate (his father is a telepath.)

Hikaru is currently sailing near the western islands, picking off merchant ships and occasionally acting as a smuggler. He doesn’t look intimidating, standing five foot four and having very delicate features (he’s almost identical to his father.) He wears his hair very long, and he got an alterationist (a mage who could change a person’s appearance) to put a bright green streak in the front. He has his lip pierced, along with a piercing in his right eyebrow and several rings in his ears as well as a barbell through each nipple.

He might not be intimidating in person, but under the name “The Chemist,” he is widely known and definitely feared. He is known for creating explosives, but he also makes medicines and fireworks too.

In the rp I’m looking for, he would be captured by a privateer that his father sent after him and subjects to humiliation, torture, and other abuse. However, one of the privateers would take pity on him and smuggle him off the ship when they make port to resupply. From there, they manage to get Hikaru back to his ship and all healed up, and the privateer who saved him would be welcomed into the crew. From there, the adventure could go however we decide we want it to go!

HikaruWalker

HikaruWalker