Two Lost Souls

Started by theonewhoknocks, February 12, 2015, 10:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theonewhoknocks

Brent had marired Steph 7 years ago. It seemed so long ago now, giving the current state of the marriage. On some odd whim 4 years ago he had agreed to an idea she had about a threesome with a man she worked with. It had been fun and he had actually enjoyed the thrill of it. So had Steph, so much she began cheating on him. Brent found out about it and discovered his wife's new insatiable lust for sex and done nothing to stop it. He felt powerless then and even more so now. Fast forward 3 years and Steph never allowed him to touch her. Sure he sometimes got to watch her and whatever lover she was entertaining but most of the time he was denied even that. Not only that but she was cruel to him, mocked him. The love and respect she had once had for him long gone. Now all he did was work and go home to give his money to a wife who would rather spit on him than kiss him. He was miserable but to weak to do anything.

Rogue had moved in town a few months ago for school and had regretted it ever since. She had always thought going to college away from home would be fun but she missed her family, her friends.  She had gotten a crappy job at a waitress at what at home would be called a diner but for some reason here was called a grill.  She worked and went to school. She had always been a bit on the heavy side, but pretty at least she thought she was. She didn't have any friends and people always seemed to be picking on her midwest accent. She had seen the man in the "grill" lots of times. He was probably 12 or so years older than her. He was handsome but just always looked like he wanted to die. He was married, she knew that but she never saw him in there with his wife.  She wondered if his marriage was the reason he always looked so miserable.  She decided the next time he was in there, she was going to talk to him.

I am looking for someone to play the roles of Rogue and Steph and any other females we may include later if it arises. I don't care if you are a man or woman as long as you are ok playing the female part. I am looking for the two main characters to develop a friendship and perhaps more. For Rogue to slowly help Brent get his confidence, his manhood back. I would also like to play out cuckolding scenes with Steph. So please be able to play both personality's accordingly. I will play any and ALL male characters. Any ideas, suggestions, character alterations ...really anything you might wanna ask about feel free to message me here or on YIM anytime.

Brent had marired Steph 7 years ago. It seemed so long ago now, giving the current state of the marriage. On some odd whim 4 years ago he had agreed to an idea she had about a threesome with a man she worked with. It had been fun and he had actually enjoyed the thrill of it. So had Steph, so much she began cheating on him. Brent found out about it and discovered his wife's new insatiable lust for sex and done nothing to stop it. He felt powerless then and even more so now. Fast forward 3 years and Steph never allowed him to touch her. Sure he sometimes got to watch her and whatever lover she was entertaining but most of the time he was denied even that. Not only that but she was cruel to him, mocked him. The love and respect she had once had for him long gone. Now all he did was work and go home to give his money to a wife who would rather spit on him than kiss him. He was miserable but to weak to do anything.

Rogue had moved in town a few months ago for school and had regretted it ever since. She had always thought going to college away from home would be fun but she missed her family, her friends.  She had gotten a crappy job at a waitress at what at home would be called a diner but for some reason here was called a grill.  She worked and went to school. She had always been a bit on the heavy side, but pretty at least she thought she was. She didn't have any friends and people always seemed to be picking on her midwest accent. She had seen the man in the "grill" lots of times. He was probably 12 or so years older than her. He was handsome but just always looked like he wanted to die. He was married, she knew that but she never saw him in there with his wife.  She wondered if his marriage was the reason he always looked so miserable.  She decided the next time he was in there, she was going to talk to him.

I am looking for someone to play the roles of Rogue and Steph and any other females we may include later if it arises. I don't care if you are a man or woman as long as you are ok playing the female part. I am looking for the two main characters to develop a friendship and perhaps more. For Rogue to slowly help Brent get his confidence, his manhood back. I would also like to play out cuckolding scenes with Steph. So please be able to play both personality's accordingly. I will play any and ALL male characters. Any ideas, suggestions, character alterations ...really anything you might wanna ask about feel free to message me here or on YIM anytime.