Back by Popular Demand (D&D 3.5 Gestalt)

Started by ulthakptah, February 20, 2011, 08:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Yes, but Succubi are also literally the personifications of lust and excess. :P Even if they don't actually engage in sex with mortals too often, it's still hardwired into their very natures.

Kunoichi

So, Bards in Eberron get the ability to trade in new uses of Bardic Music as they level up for certain Bardic Music-related feats from the ECS.  For instance, trading in Inspire Competence for Song of the Heart.

Would it be alright for Hellion to do so, as well?

ulthakptah

Kunoichi

Tada!

Hellion the Witch Girl
Female Neutral Good Alu-Demon Lesser Aasimar Alu-Demon LA//Bard 4, Level 4, Init +1, HP 35/35, DR 5/Magic, Speed 30 ft
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, Base Attack Bonus 3   
  Masterwork Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +1 Dex, +1 Natural)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 12, Con 20, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 27
Condition None

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Kunoichi

Flicker can look like whatever she pleases, so pictures wouldn't really work for her.  As for Hellion...  This one, perhaps?  She's basically a typical athletic teenager, only she's got her father's gold eyes, and gets purple hair, bat wings and a tail from her mother.

ulthakptah

Ershin and Kunoichi you two need to pick some languages

Kunoichi

Videospirit

You and your languages!

I speak common!

Kunoichi

And I've got Tongues, meaning that I don't actually care about languages at all. :P

Oh, and I gave Hellion an extra flaw in order to get Versatile Performer, so that she can do some proper cheerleading.  Plus she can sing, play wind instruments, and I took Keelan's advice on Sexual Techniques after all... ;)

Videospirit

Kunoichi

xD I couldn't find any that fit Flicker, but Light Sensitivity and Vulnerable are both seeing excellent use on Helli.

Videospirit

I can see some that could work for Braal, but I'm not sure it would actually help to get more feats before third level. Most of the ones I'd pick need +3 bab or more. Mind if he picks one or more up after third level?

ReijiTabibito

I learned about this game through Kuno, and while I've never done Gestalt before, I'm certainly interested!  How does either a Dragonfire Adept/Cleric of Bahamut or a Swordsage/Cleric of Olidammara sound?

Keelan

Either sounds fine honestly; I was previously going to make a cleric, but couldn't make it work well on my end, so if you want to take up the reigns of it then by all means ^_^

Kunoichi

Hmm, Dragonfire Adept could make for a very interesting build.  Especially if you take Entangling Exhalation...

ulthakptah

Videospirit

Are the 5 You're talking about... Kunoichi, NicciKotor, DGblitz, Ershin and I? And what does that mean for the 2 who've shown interest but don't have a character?

ulthakptah

I will change it to six, or seven if their characters are good

Xillen

People never seem to want to play the healer :P

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Keelan

It's not a matter of not wanting to so much as I was having trouble making an idea out gestalt-wise involving cleric that didn't overlap with other characters' niches in the party.  Hence where all the issues on my end were coming from >.>

Xillen

Quote from: NicciKotor on February 23, 2011, 12:14:22 AM
I play them too much.

I ended up playing them in both D&D games I'm currently in.

I could prolly cough up another if you guys are looking for another healer.

Keelan

Actually, I'm working on one now, since I finally found inspiration for one, so you don't need to worry about it.

Kunoichi