News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Random Role-Play

Started by Alamore, March 07, 2011, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayakterra

Mayakterra sniffed the air, then looked around him cautiously to assure they were away from the danger.

He smiled inwardly seeing sazzies reaction, her twitching ears, heavy panting, the way she ran around in circles. He could see the pure rush of joy she was feeling at the transformation, a joy he knew well.
    Nothing compared to the freedom, the ecstasy, the fulfillment of seeing the world through the body of another living creature. He had flown high in the sky riding waves of warm air, circling over the forest with spyglass keen eyesight, he had felt the thrill of the hunt as a wolf, seen the world through the eyes of an ant.... and endless array of experiences that one could never fully comprehend if he spent a thousand lives reliving each one.
   Sazzie had claimed it was years since she had last changed, he knew the flood of feelings must have been overwhelming and blissful, he quickly returned his mind to business though as he un-shifted, returning to his human form.

He stood up, rolling his neck around his shoulders and looked around him finding the tree, once again he began quietly chanting and moving his body in strong, sudden motions his eyes glowing with green light and a magical smoke like emission coming from his body. The brush and ivy around the tree gave way, fading back into the landscape revealing his pack, satchel and staff leaning on the tree. He moved over to pick it up and put it on before whistling to get Sazzies attention.

"We have won here, but we are still far from safe. The raiders will return soon, and we must see to your village, I fear they may not have fared well at all and if we CAN help them we must." With his stuff on his body and staff in hand he stood ready to continue their journey.

happy to be out of danger, but being careful they weren't followed. If coyotes could smile, he would have at sazzies reactions, he remembered how it felt to transform after a long hiatus, and it was a wonderful feeling.

Nothing could ever describe the joy and freedom that comes of the gift of being inside the form of another creature, no matter how much you knew of the world there was endless possibilities to be explored through the form of other beings. The thrill

sazzie

I wag my tail excitedly as I see that he found his belongings again, I then project to him. Happen to have any extra clothes then?
I look down at my furry body, too bad the crystal doesn't reform clothes as well.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra stood for a minute looking at her, puzzled, before his eyes widened when he realized what she meant.

He chuckled a bit under his breath and set his pack down but kept his staff in hand. "I forget, you have been so long without that you are much a neophyte, forgive my misunderstanding." He begins to move again in his primal dance, this time his movements faster and stronger, a kata of motion utilizing the staff to form weaving motions in the air but with little chanting except for an occasional humming. He continued to speak, "With practice one can learn to absorb elements such as clothes with them, regardless the situation. Other things can be melded as well, as long as the form you are shifting too is not too small."

As he moved leaves, twigs, and vines moved from the ground separating themselves and started spinning into a small vortex like circle, when he stopped moving the vortex remained spinning slowly, an almost opaque curtain of plant pieces.

Mayakterra stepped over to the coyote removing his cloak and draping it over her. "Return if you will and cover yourself into the cloak, I will turn my back to avery my eyes. Step into the curtain I have created, and let the land fulfill you and sustain your need. She will provide for you a wardrobe of her own creations." He stood up leaving his cloak draped over the coyote and turned around facing away.

sazzie

I yelp in great happiness as the man turns away respectfully. I then rub the crystal between my teeth and slowly transport back into my nude human form. Closing my eyes I listen to mother nature. Slowly from the roots below me she forms a small leaf-like dress and soil hardened, comfy boots. Putting these on I decide I like these even more than my other clothes. I then push the curtain down and say, "Thanks,"

Mayakterra

Mayakterra turns around and sees the womans new garb. The leaves woven together by fine strands of wood fiber hug her body, complementing her form. The deep green against her skin brings out the red in her hair and almost causes Mayakterra to loose his calm nature and blush... almost.

Collecting himself and his pack and his cloak he walks towards the woman "Ready to go?"

sazzie

I smile warmly and bow my head, "I think so,"

Mayakterra

"Let us be off with haste then!" He takes her by the hand and leads her into the woods, running quickly back towards the village where they met.

sazzie

I take Maya's warm, soft hand as we race through the rich, green forest. I'm so out of shape, I think as I begin to pant slightly after about ten minutes of running.

Mayakterra

Sensing her struggle and fatigue Mayakterra stopped in a small clearing in the woods, himself breathing hard.

He looked at the auburn haired girl, realizing she would not be able to keep up the same pace as he was. Looking the way they came, and the way they were going he took off his backpack and handed it to her, as well as his staff.
   "I think I may be able to help, but I need you to carry these for me. The staff can fit across the pack, so it shouldn't hinder you too much, just be ready to hold on tight"

Stepping back from her he spread his hands to his side and closed his eyes. He began growling and twitching, a meowing like aggressive sound escaping his mouth. He curled his hands and bent his knees and began changing, his clothes melted into his skin and sprang black fur like tattooed patterns growing on him. He shrank and morphed until standing before Sazzie was a large black panther. It crouched its front legs down in front of Sazzie, to allow her to climb on easier.

sazzie

My eyes widen in shock. I smile and pet Maya a little, nearly forgetting he was actually a human. I stopped almost immediately after realizing this and put his staff between the straps, and put the back pack on, my back holding the staff in place. I lean over and put my arms around his neck and whisper, "Go,"