The Training of a Sex Slave. Seeking a long term, slow burn story.

Started by Blinkin, October 13, 2016, 05:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Jillian Waters had pretty much what she could want out of life. A career that she enjoyed, a stable income and a circle of friends that she knew casually and a wonderful condo in an upper end building that overlooked the river and bay from her bedroom and the city skyline from the other. But, there was something missing in her life, and it wasn't a man; There had been a man in her life and after a few years, she had divorced him and said good riddens to him. Still, there was something missing.

When she came across a forum one night that dealt with the D/S community; more specifically with the selection, training and trading of slaves, she thought that she might of found what was missing... something exciting, adventurous... and a hint of danger... She bit her plump lower lip and before she could change her mind, she started to type...

Single female career woman seeks Master or Mistress to save her from the tedium and trivialities of her life. Someone to take her from career woman and train her to be a good slave. Please see profile for basics.

Please Master/Mistress, plese, please save me from my life!

She clicked post and it was off... too late to stop it now. The question was, would anyone want her? She had not put a face in her profile once she had realized that few did... so she had posted an image of her bare 34D breasts instead.

Let me say up front that I have never met with success when it comes to a D/S storyline. I take partial blame for this because I don't think that I've pressed hard enough to do the pre-thread communication to effectively convey what I'm looking for before my partners push to go to IC play. I'm going to avoid that this time by saying up front that once a potential partner and I begin to talk in PM, expect there to be weeks of some serius communication before we start a thread. If this kind of commitment isn't for you, then we're going to have another failure.

What I want, in as clear of a statement as possible, is a story where Jillian becomes a sex slave to a master or mistress, that her life is turned upside down when she enters service for life. I want a subtle, manipulative build up to the moment that she realizes that she's given body and soul to someone and while she screams in her head and may try to break free, it's too late and a big part of her wants what has happened to her.

I don't want brutal punishments or pain for the hell of it, nor do I want whips and flails, canes or hard pushes to fall into the lifestyle. I don't want to rush and demand to get to it as quickly as possible... This should take weeks or months to fully realize.

I don't mind discipline and humiliation, kinks or fetishes, public or private, spankings or bondage. toys and devices. I expect all of these. I don't mind some sexual pain and some extreme elements. What I want is to see her make the little decisions that leads her into her fate and only realizing it when she doesn't have the will to resist when her owner wants something. Call it constantly expanding her limits, but I don't want her broken; I want her to want what she's doing while her old life keeps screaming at her that it's too much and she needs to get away... she just lacks the will to do it.

I don't want whips or flogs, canes and crops... I want it all to be mental and manipulation of her emotions and desires to get what she isn't sure she wants to do. And, in the process, hopefully, both characters will grow and expand to make a deep story with a lot of meat. I have a few ideas, but I want to hear your own ideas, so if you're interested, send me a PM with your ideas, who you would like to play and something about them. I don't mean a picture or a face of someone... tell me ABOUT them.

Thank you for your time.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.