First rp "New guy and ?"

Started by Hades69, May 07, 2008, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hades69

All righty, this is my first rp idea for a one-on-one or multi character rp.  An average high school, uptight staff, interesting teachers, different cliques.  Then one day, at the start of the rp, my character arrives after being kicked out of his last school.  He meets ne people ( the other rpers ) and it goes on from there.  It might be long winded and needs to be detailed and literate, so only join if you want in for the long haul.  Any takers respond, and we'll hammer out the details and get started.
I stole your heart, love.

BentNotBroken

I'll play the popular senior cheerleader who all the boys want but has managed to keep her virginity in tact  :P ;D Maybe she ends up dating(and fucking/losing her virginity to) the popular black football player, scandalizing the school lol 

CrazEGrl

Dam you Meggy I wanted to be that person lol well I guess I will join and I will be the second hottest cheerleader that is best friends with Meggys and they do everything together but there is a little twist my character will be Bi and may even develop a crush on Meggy as another guy  :P :P :P

BentNotBroken

Sounds good CrazE lol You can be my best friend - the other hot senior cheerleader at school. The 2 most popular girls.  8)  If there IS goign to a a story at least..he hasn't written anything since the first post lol

Hades69

Sorry about that, forgot I put this here.  Anyways it sounds good, so if you think you got your stories straight then lets have some fun. ;D

BentNotBroken

We4 need someone to play my black senior football player love interest :)

Hades69

True, true...and where does that leave me I wonder...?

BentNotBroken

You're the new guy :) We can start, i was just saying eventually we need some more peoplet o join

Hades69

Okay, and now we play the waiting game. 

Astalinnon

As long as you are not expecting several posts a day or any such like that, I'll play a jock of some sorts.

LordAnubis

Idea sounds intresting enough.  I'm game if you still have a spot to fill

BentNotBroken

Which one of you guys wants to play my african american star football player boyfreind? :)

Astalinnon

*puts on a letterman*

You're with me.

BentNotBroken

Hehehe cool :) What'sy our name goign to be?

Astalinnon

I'm thinking a super stereotypical football player/basketball player antagonist with the name Richard Caldwell. Afterall, whats a new guy in a new school without a jock to torture him?

What about you?

BentNotBroken

True, but if we're being sterotypical, then Richard isnt really sound like the typical sterotypical black male athlete's name :)

Astalinnon

Haha I can go with Tyrone if you really want, I was just taking the name of a super stereotypical jock I knew back in high school.

BentNotBroken

Cool, I can call you Ty or T for short lol

Astalinnon

Hahaha Fair enough. Tyrone Caldwell. Then what should I call you, then?

BentNotBroken

Hmmm how about...Jennifer, Jenn for short :) Jennifer O' Mally  (irish name lol)

Astalinnon

I like it. So we now have a big bad black bad guy jock type, the new guy, the hot cheerleader, her friend... who else?

BentNotBroken

Hmmm i dunno. I guess we just wait to see who else is interested. :)

LordAnubis

That's what I'm trying to figure out. We got the jock, two cheerleaders and the new guy,  what should I be?

Half thinking of making the school bad boy, the senior who rides a motorcycle might have repeated a year for something way back, smokes, makes the teacher nervous, Juvey record.

Any commentary on this?

Elvi

Wouldn't make me nervous if I were a teacher....*laughs*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

BentNotBroken

School bad boy, good role Lord Anubis :) So, now we got the 2 cheerleaders, the jock athlete, the new guy and the school badboy. Elvi are you going to play too? :)