A couple of new ideas

Started by Daeva, January 21, 2016, 03:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

Please do not post to this thread, I will only respond to PM's of interest.
Please read my On/Off page before you contact me
All idea's are just rough outlines, I would ideally like to flesh them out with potential partners

The general idea is a second son of a king is called home from a war when his elder brother dies, making him next in line for the throne (or maybe ready to ascend to it). He's lived a military life and has no interest in ruling or in marriage, something he has to do in order take the throne and secure it.

The second character is someone of a lesser house, picked by his advisers, to marry. She's carefree and not very serious, he's older and more set in his ways. Can discuss how to proceed from there.

I am open to writing the male or female role for this story
________

A couple has lived a very nice, very normal life. The wife wants something a little more than normal and finds herself spending more and more time online. She pushes her husband to take more control of their lives, little things at first, etc..  I see this story with heavy domestic discipline themes, maybe some D/s as well.

I see this as either the husband finds her online chats and decides to take matters to his own hands, or she finds someone online who can give her what she wants.

** strong interest for this story - A romance gone wrong. He was always sweet, attentive, loving, over time it changes to jealous and possessive, dangerous, violent. Realizing that nice guys just might finish last.  - Open on what would be the catalyst and how far this can go with the right writing partner
----

A woman has a happy life, a husband who adores her, a new baby at home, they are the perfect family. She has a past though, she'd committed a crime, he covered it up and then she moved on. Now he's back and that threatens to take it all away from her now. Details to be discussed with partner.
Looking for someone to play the man from her past
-----

I will entertain more than one variation on this story depending on the twist and the partner.

For more idea's, you can see my other thread here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124584.0
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

Daeva

Daeva