Den of DarkRose....Enter if you desire.....*Open for Your viewing Pleasure*

Started by DarkRose15, July 31, 2011, 01:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkRose15

Game Status: Open to Discuss :D
NOTE: I have a lot going on being a new Mommy and moving. If you would like to write with me please understand that my posting schedule isn't set and I post when I have the time and muse to do so. I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for perusing my little Elli thread :)!

Welcome...
Come closer, my dear. I am so glad you are here! I hope that you will find something to tantalize your senses and stoke the fires of your desire. May we create beautiful stories together.

About Me
So you wish to know about me? Then continue to read on, my dear. I am a very easy going person most of the time, however this does not mean that I am a pushover. I enjoy a variety of stories and enjoy trying new things from time to time (although there are some things that I simply will not do, so please do understand and respect this). Writing is very enjoyable to me, and I invest myself heavily into the stories I create with my partners. If I am not enjoying myself, or if something is amiss, I will tell you. I also hope you will do the same for me. We cannot enjoy the pleasures we write about if we are not on the same page, can we  ;)

Characters I enjoy creating and playing
I am fond of playing innocent characters, virginal or not, lured and corrupted by sensual and erotic means. Nothing is more enjoyable than a pristine maiden being turned into a hedonistic pursuer of carnal desires. When the mood suits me, I can be convinced to call forth my inner Domme, and be the one to lure the innocent into the world of pleasure. Do you think you can summon her forth? You are certainly welcome to do so, I encourage it! I am also fond of playing creatures that go bump in the night, or mythical beasts of legend. Do forgive me, but Sci-Fi and I are only acquaintances. However, I do enjoy dabbling in it's mysteries from time to time as well so do not hesitate to suggest an idea that contains a futuristic world, or advanced technologies. Exploration is a pleasure in and of itself, and I am eager to continue my exploits.

Luring the Rose
Here you will find the things most likely to tempt me in to writing a seductive tale. I do not require all these to be in one story, so do not hesitate to tell me if there are things here that you do not enjoy equally. I aim to please my partners and hope you share the same views.

Incest/Forbidden Romance
My character becoming pregnant/Risk of pregnancy present
Arranged marriages
Romantic Seduction
Being Dominated (No excessive cruelty please, if you are uncertain if something you want to do is too much, ask me first)
Dominating (If you can summon the Domme, be ready for her)
Being spanked
Being Bound
Barbarian lovers/Masculine men
Long haired men
Repelling the Rose
Here you will find things that are certain to cause my interest to wane quickly. Again, feel free to ask me if I am willing to consider. If I can be convinced, I may be willing to engage in one of these activities. However, I will note that there are certain things I simply will not do whatsoever. Please do not ask.

Scat (Absolutely not)
Watersports
Vore (Absolutely not)
Vomit (Absolutely not)
Extreme Humiliation
Extreme Violence/Cruelty with no purpose to the story
Mutilation

Rules of Engagement
Here you will find my humble list of request. Please read carefully before you decide to pursue a story with me. I will give you the same courtesy.

1) Do not ask me for my YIM/Skype name. If I wish to give it to you, I will. I often find that it can be a quicker way to discuss plots, ideas, character development and the like, but I want to get to know you a little first.
2) I am on a fairly decent amount of the time and usually every night. So please do not pester me for replies constantly. I do do other things occasionally and sometimes my muse just doesn't wish to write. Trust me, I will not forget about you  ;)
3) I do tend to have a lot of games going on, and I may not respond to every game as soon as I get a post. I believe in giving quality posts to the best of my ability and will not force a post. I would rather read a post and take the time to craft an equally delightful one than post something that does not measure up. Sometimes I can post a response right away, but there will be times when this just will not happen.
4) If you do not post in our game after two weeks, I will send you a pm simply to check and see if you are alright, and if you want to continue our game. Life happens and sometimes at the most inconvenient times. So if there is a serious family emergency or life crisis, by all means please take care of that and yourself first. I'll be here and more than happy to resume our game when you are ready. However, if you do not post within a month and do not respond to my pm, I will delete our game from my queue.
5) If you are interested in writing with me, please send me a PM telling me which ideas entice you the most. I will respond as quickly as I can and I reserve the right to politely decline if I feel we won't mesh well. I like to check on things like posting rates, types of posts and the like. Feel free to do the same with me, so we can ensure we will make tempting stories together.
6) These rules might seem intimidating, but do not take it to be so. As mentioned previously, I can be very flexible as long as we communicate. I enjoy keeping in touch with my RP partners and have had some become dear friends as well as writing partners. Please, let's keep in touch!

My 30th Birthday thread :D

Successfully Completed Games
It's Just an Ouija Board...
Through the Cloak of Darkness...
My Eternity....
From The Ashes...
To Guard a Prince...
Releasing an Ifrit...
Winner take...all?...
The Moon's Curse...
Secret Lovers...
The Conquered Bride...
Io report...

Games Currently on Hold  If you are a partner in any of these games and would like to resume please send me a pm and I will take the game from this list and put it back on my Queue  :D

The Black Ruby
Biohazard
The Good Girl
Tribulations of Divine Emissaries
Limbo...
Paying Her Dues..
Chito & Danae's Apartment VBD
Straight A's
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

DarkRose15

Welcome to my Garden...

Here you will find the types of characters that attract my notice. You are free to use them as your character in our games, or use them as examples only. Please enjoy!

The Men

The Women

The Images I like to use

DarkRose15

Plots and Desires of the Rose

Come peruse Ideas that I have created. These are but samplings, and can be modified to suit our desires and ideas.

The Hunted
You are a hunter, tasked with keeping the human race safe from the creatures of the night. On a routine patrol, you are overrun by creatures eager to feast upon the flesh of those who would slay them first, but you are saved by one of the so called "enemies". She is beautiful, fierce, and finds herself drawn to you in a way she cannot explain. Will you betray the one responsible for you continuing to draw breath? Will you force her to serve in exchange for protection? Or will you use her for your pleasure then slay her? Never mind the fact that she will surely be hunted by her own kind as well for simply saving a hunter rather than killing you.

This idea is quite open and allows for many twists and turns. In the end, I want this to have a mostly happy ending, but a realistic one. All to be discussed via PM.

Example of what I'm looking for: He held the blade to her throat. True, she'd just saved his neck from being mauled by a rather nasty goblin, but she was still one of them. The serrated edge of his sharpened dagger kissed the tender flesh of her neck as she stared him down. "Do it.......if you can." she said, her slightly sharpened fangs glinting in the moonlight.

"Why should I trust you...!?" he said, leaning in his breath coming out in a raspy whisper. "What if this is some sort of trick!" The dagger began to bite into her skin, but she did not cry in pain. She might be a vampire, or possibly some form of fae. It was still hard to tell but her skin did have a soft, eerily beautiful glow.

"Do you think I'd be willing to die for simple amusement?" she said, still staring at him with that steady gaze. "They'll come after me now....both of us. I cannot explain it but I....had to save you."

The Willing Concubine
You are a young prostitute, raised in the art of pleasuring those who would partake of your youthful body and vigor. Any means to seduce you have been taught, and you do not shy from bringing ecstatic moans to those who seek your services. One day, a King comes to you seeking your skills to prepare his young daughter for her duties as a future wife and Queen. His offer is quite fortuitous, you'll not need to work again in your life if you do not wish it. But as you go, you find his daughter is more beautiful than you could possibly imagine, and you begin to question whether you are doing this for the money or to be with her. Will you take the money and go when your no longer needed? Will you whisk her off into the sunset? Or will you even consider proposing to stay with her as her illicit lover when she is presented to her future husband?

Just to make sure I will be playing the princess in this story. I quite like how complicated this idea may become , and I'm open to any form of ending that works with the flow of the story. Happy endings are always nice, but not if it doesn't fit with the situation we end up discussing via PM.

Example of what I'm looking for: There she was. So perfect, so beautiful as the fire from her regal fireplace highlighted ever feature of her fine face and making her entirely impossible to resist. And she was not even attempting to be so, a shy creature who trembled at the merest caress. He smiled as he made his way over, his bare chest chiseled and muscular. She herself stared at him unable to look away as he advanced towards her bedside.

"I...I am frightened....please I...I'm not ready...." she said, trembling.

"Fear not, my sweet little flower....I intend to be most gentle..." he purred, bringing his hand to her cheek as his palm molded itself to the side of her face. Good gods, does she even know how hard it is to control myself around her..., he thought to himself as he leaned in, drawing her closer. She yelped startled as she felt his bare skin beneath her shaking finger tips.....

The Dominant
In this particular scenario I will be playing a girl who is quiet and mild-mannered by day, but a pvc and latex clad dominatrix by night! I am curious to explore my dominant side and would like to try my hand at it a bit more. My character will be shy, and soft spoken, but around the right man (or woman) she'll change behind closed doors. You shall play the object of her hidden desires, the one that drives my character mad to possess and claim. Will we experience both love and lust? Or will it merely be wild sex with no strings attached? There is only one way to find out......

This story I am looking for it to be predominantly consensual. I'm open to having some non-con at the beginning and dispersed throughout but I'm not sure I want it to be all non-con. We'll have to discuss that little nugget and you'll have to convince me that you want me to be ruthless. It might even be fun for your character to attempt to dominate mine and have a power struggle too! All to be discussed via pm.

Example of what I'm looking for: She smiled, seated in her chair as he knelt before her, in seated presentation. Her eyes skimmed over his muscular form as she held her wine glass in one hand thoughtfully. She was quite glad she'd met him at that coffee shop, he'd assumed like so many others that she was just some meek little creature. Now here he was, kneeling before her, awaiting her orders. She stood and walked over to him, her hand going down and stroking along his cheek. "What are you?" she asked, taking hold of his chin firmly but gently as she watched him.

He swallowed, unused to this. But for some reason, even though he had never been in a relationship like this before, he felt a thrill run through his body. There was something exciting about letting this beautiful woman whom he'd thought was a prim and proper sweetheart take him down a notch. "Your slave."

She smiled. "Very good. And what is your responsibility to me?" she asked, her finger tracing teasingly along his jaw, and down his neck to his collar bone. "To please you in every way..." he said, looking at her and hoping he'd answered correctly. Her finger paused, and her gaze hardened a little. "You forgot something my pet." she said, her voice firm. He blinked a bit then immediately apologized. "To please you in every way Mistress." he said, as she smiled. "Much better, we need to work on making certain you remember how to address me properly at all times until I give you permission to do otherwise. I will let it slide this once, but if it happens again you will be punished. Do you understand?" she said, holding his chin in a tighter grip, letting him know she meant business.

"Yes Mistress!" he said, her grip and her piercing gaze holding him under her spell. She released her grip. "Excellent. Now...rise and undress me." she said, smiling as he stood to his feet....

Coming Soon!
Coming soon....!

To Love a God
You are the god Hades, Lord of the Underworld. Someone has stolen your beloved Peresphone and wiped her memories clean of the passionate love between you two and sent her spirit into the mortal world to be reborn in a human body. Someone has something against you, and has taken what you love most. Now you must search the world for your beloved, and upon finding her, help her to remember and restore her memories before your enemy takes your realm and your life! Who is it that has taken that which you love most? Why now does someone wish to take the Underworld as their own?

I just wanted to have a new take on the myth of Hades and Persephone. I still want Hades to be dark and mysterious, but I want to try and play things as if Hades were not nearly as cruel as often portrayed. Perhaps Zeus isn't so great you know? This will be set in modern times but will have a lot of fantasy. All details to be discussed via pm.

Example of what I'm looking for: He walked amongst the mortals so easily. A few looked him over, one or two even gave him a wide berth. To most normal eyes he looked to be a hardcore goth, long black hair, black clothes, everything one would expect. If only they knew. He kept looking, trying to sense the energy of his wife but she was still nowhere to be found. He knew that when he was close he would feel it. He loved her, even though myths made him out to be a kidnapper who whisked Persephone away into the bowls of the Underworld but that wasn't the way of it. But humans did love their myths as they were, and it wasn't like it was easy to convince them to change things.

But before his thoughts could continue on, he felt it. He felt her. He stopped cold, nearly tripping over his self as his gaze turned immediately in the direction of where he felt the strong tug in his heart. She was sitting at a table in a little coffee shop, her eyes focused on the book before her while a cup of tea sat nearby. She lifted it up, taking a sip before returning to her book, adjusting her glasses which had slipped a little.

Persephone....at last..., he thought, feeling such joy. He only ever felt joy in her presence, something about her drew out the good in him that no one else could. She tempered his sometimes sour mood and made him see that life was just as important as death. As if in a trance, he made his way towards her, opening the door of the coffee shop. She too felt something, a tug in her chest that was so strong as she looked up, meeting his gaze. She didn't know who he was, but she felt a strong pull towards him as he made his way over to join her.

The Siblings
It's wrong. Society says it's wrong, your parents say it's wrong, and when something like this is mentioned to others, they often give a look of disgust that it would be considered. Incest. You know you shouldn't, but of all the women you've ever encountered, she's been the only constant positive in your life. Always there for you, always wanting to see you smile when others would seek to tear you down. You know she loves you  as a sister, but does she love you as a man? Will she come to your arms, or flee, sickened at the idea of becoming lovers with her own flesh and blood?

This story can be a lot of fun. Will they sneak about or be open about their love? Will the sweet little sister even reciprocate, or merely give herself to her sibling to make them happy? Again, a realistically happy ending would be good for this, perhaps they run away where no one knows them but understand that they will still struggle in life to be together.

Example of what I'm looking for: "No......p-please stop...." she whispered, looking up in to her brother's eyes. She'd no idea what he was thinking when he'd slid into her bed as he often did, minus his clothes. All he wore were his boxers as he climbed on top of her, gently pinning her down. His eyes were filled with a desperate need, a passionate longing. She swallowed hard as her heart raced.

"I....can't." he said softly, leaning closer. "I've tried to ignore it but I just can't. I don't want anyone else." the sincerity, the finality of his words made it clear that he meant this more than anything else he'd ever said. She felt warm all over. Did she feel the same? She didn't know, but him being so near, it felt so warm and right. "It's wrong...." she whispered, her arms beginning to wrap about him.

"Then fuck being right...." he said, smiling happily as she began to hold him, leaning in to kiss her....

The Barbarian
You are a man of leisure, a nobleman who's not worked nor had to do too many tedious tasks in your entire life. For some reason, you are being sent on a trip that requires traveling through a mountain pass notorious for fierce winter storms and claiming the lives of those ill-prepared for it's wilds. On your journey, you are somehow separated from your traveling group and left by them, they of course assuming you to be dead and leaving you to the hands of the mountain gods. Just as you are about to surrender to death's embrace from the cold, you see a shadow hunch over you. When you next regain consciousness, you see a striking but fierce looking barbarian woman. She is tribal, exotic, and a far cry from the pampered women you've encountered all your life. She tells you you are stuck with her (in broken English) until the storms pass. In these mountains, storms can last for days, even weeks. And then the snow has to melt so the pass is easier to take and travel. You will be spending a lot of time with this woman.....how do you intend to spend it? Will you soon see the beauty if this wild tribal loner, or will you seduce her and be on your way?

I'm looking for a lot of romance, and do expect that unless you want your character to teach her a more proper way of speaking that broken sentences and such will be her standard method of speaking (fair warning for anyone who is a stickler for grammar ^_~)  This story can be tweaked to be me as a noblewoman and your character as a barbarian male. All other details to be discussed via PM.

Example of what I'm looking for: Warm.....why do I feel warm? I was freezing a moment ago..., he thought as his eyes began to open groggily. He felt soft fur to his back and on his front, and felt incredibly warm. Had that nightmarish trip of his truly ever happened? His eyes opened a bit more, a hand going to his forehead. He had a fever, and every part of him ached from it. He felt so weak, but he had to see his surroundings. His fine sensibilities were disturbed as he frowned at the modest room he lay in. Towards the very back was a table with a chute that led outside, the dried crustiness he could only accept to be the blood of some beast. A modest fireplace with tribal carvings adorning it faced the edge of the bed, and while far from fine and regal the humble room was quite spacious.

This....this is a nightmare.....good gods.....I'm with a neanderthal!!, he thought to himself, as he saw the door to the home burst open and a heavily covered being step in, dragging an animal carcass.

"Who are you? What's going on!?" the man spoke, regretting getting so loud as he began to lean back in the bed. The figure paid him no mind at first, dragging the beast on it's back towards the table and hoisting it up with no trouble. Then, the figure turned to him, silently. The hood and wrappings began to come off, and he saw a breathtakingly beautiful woman. Her skin was slightly sun kissed, and she had a thick mane of long hair. She had some tribal tattoos adorning her lean but muscular figure. She was strong, very strong looking by the looks of her. His mouth went dry, he wasn't sure how to speak to her.

She stared at him expectantly, waiting for him  to speak before eventually turning back to skin her kill. "Wait.....I....who are you?" he asked, as she turned her head to look at him.....

The Other World
You are part of a space crew sent on a diplomatic mission to a neighboring galaxy. For the past 20 years Earth and this other world have been in contact, exchanging information, learning of each other. But only recently has the other world reached out to arrange a meeting. Though for some reason, none of the previous convoys have made it through or to the planet. Or so they say. You are part of the third crew attempting to get to the planet, having heard of rumors that the atmosphere and asteroids are so poor that a return trip is unlikely. But something seems fishy to you, something not quite right when your crew happens upon the ships of the previous convoys. What has happened to the crew? Are the aliens all they said they were?

This is a game that I want to be somewhat dramatic and scary. Yes, I do want some delightful smut, but I want there to be some action as well, as I'd like to attempt to write better when it comes to more action-based adventure plots. My character will either be an alien creature or a member of one of the previous crews who has somehow survived.

Example of what I'm looking for: The ship was eerily quiet. There was absolutely no sign of life, and the only sounds came from the machinery and equipment that still functioned. Sparks came from frayed wires...there was a fight. A big one. But......no blood. No bodies. The other members of the crew followed behind their captain, guns raised as they proceeded to investigate. One of the crew found a holoscreen and pressed play, to see if anyone had managed to record a message of some kind, perhaps a warning or an explanation. The screen flickered to life, and a woman, covered in sweat and blood was looking at the screen shaking.

"Ple....please help us.....I....I don't know if this will get out.....something's scrambling our transmission we can't get anything through!! Please...if this somehow makes it to Earth...please....don't come to Yutani. It's a trap! I....*screams as she turns overcome by a form but it is unclear what it is before the screen goes hazy, and flickers off*

"Christ...." one of the crewmates says, as they all band together tightly. The captain swallowed hard. If the crews before them hadn't gotten through with a message, what hope did they have?......

The Apocalypse
This scenario will be sorta a survival game. As such, this won't contain the same example of what I'm looking for or easily tweakable pre-made plot. This one will require a lot of dialogue between you and I to make sure it will last and suit both our ideas of what an apocalyptic world would be like. I'd love to do a well-thought out zombie-apocalypse, but I'm totally open to other ideas that can be equally engaging. The only thing I will say for sure is that I do want this to be a long-running game. Do not go for this idea if you feel you will lose interest quickly. All details to be discussed via PM.

The Teacher
You're a young high school senior about to graduate. You've always been a bit of a loner, hanging with the goths and others when you did opt to socialize. You've always wanted to date, but you just don't feel the girls in your age category do it for you. But your art teacher is smoking hot, and she's always been one of the few teachers to be kind and considerate of you. You've wanted to profess your feelings for a long time, but you've always kept those thoughts to yourself, fearing that she being an older woman would either rebuke you or be off the market. But she's never donned a wedding band and she doesn't appear to be dating. With only a few months until you turn 18 and graduate, are you going to confess your feelings to your teacher? Are you going to pursue a relationship or simply go for a one-night stand?

This will be my first foray into playing an older character. Generally, I tend to prefer to play the younger character. I'm going to go ahead and state that my character (the teacher) will be in her mid 20s but if you can convince me I can make her a little older. All other details to be discussed via pm.

Example of what I'm looking for: Ms. Harlow sat there, brow furrowed as she leaned over her desk. She wore a perfect top for it too, her beautiful bust visible as she'd unbuttoned her blouse a little to get some air in the overly warm class room. Summer was just around the corner and soon he'd never see her again. That beautiful long hair always pulled back, that soft skin he longed to touch. He'd fantasized about her countless times, but now that the moment was at hand words failed to come to his lips. He knew he wanted her, but how to get the ball rolling?

Shit, he thought, I'm just going to go for it. He strolled into the class room. Ms. Harlow looked up and smiled surprised. "Brendan! What are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for your finals?" she said pleasantly. Just tell her, tell her you love her, Brendan thought as he leaned over and put his hands on either side of the desk. Ms. Harlow looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Look.....I.....I know I'm a student....but I don't care. I want you, I've wanted you for a long time and I.....I couldn't think of a better way or time to tell you then now." he said quickly, with a slight stutter from his nervousness. Ms. Harlow's eyes widened in surprise as she processed it. He was a good looking young guy, with his long dark hair. She swallowed hard, then smiled a little. "Brendan.....you're my student and-!?" she started to say, before he leaned over and grabbed her, pulling her into a deep kiss.

The Bag of Ideas (Random desires of the Rose)
Here I will post random ideas as the muse takes hold. They will only be available for a limited time, so do drop by and see what offerings may be here awaiting you!

Weave an idea based upon this image and then see if you can entice me to begin an RP with you ^_^!

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

Opening thread for RP discussion!

If you are interested in creating an RP with me I now would like to ask that you can commit to at least one post a week. I understand real life can get in the way (happens to me all the time :) ) hence why only one post. If we start a game and something happens that will keep you from posting, then just send me a pm so I know as soon as you can :D

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15

DarkRose15