News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

If she doesn't love him, who will?

Started by Sabby, March 03, 2008, 04:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

The basic idea is that a couple is torn apart when something happens to the boyfriend (fantasy setting. Possession? Curse?) he has changed in a way that it is incredibly hard to keep the relationship going. He could become violent at times or speak to himself. Its up for debate. He hates hurting, but whatevers happened has messed with him majorly.

So his lover figures that if she doesn't make an effort to get through this curse/possession, then who will? Its hard n the both of them, physically and emotionally, and many tears will be shed, but ultimately, their love will win through.

A tragic story with a rough, rocky trail to an eventual happy ending. The setting and story is up for debate. Freeform. I could play either. I'm not so good at a mean character, so it would probably be best I'm the gf.

DreadD

I would be interestead in this idea.  I am willing to play the male, but I must admit, cruelty is not in my nature, so let me see...  Would something like a werewolf curse do?  Perhaps on full moons he turns into a dangerous beast, and now he has this second voice in his head he has to contend with that pushes him to indulge in his more animal urges.  While not apt to be exceedingly cruel, this may mean at times he seeks her... Attentions at inconvenient or inappropriate times, or pushes her harder when the time comes.

Does this seem acceptable?

Sabby

A werewolf would be a good excuse for his behaviour :) but instead of the classic 'full moon = drooling man-dog' we could make it a little more appropriate for the game.

I'm not sure how you are with animal-like scenes (sex with a semi-human) so that can be left out if you like. Basically, the Lycans curse could just mean aggression and erratic mood swings? Of course, moonlight could enhance this.

DreadD

I can handle Anthros okay, so you don't need to worry about that.  Perhaps, even, rather than let him run violently out of control, she plays up his animal emotions when he turns into a half-wolf and exhausts him with passion and lust rather than letting him hurt people.  And yeah, that sounds just fine.

Sabby

Thats a good idea too :) remember though, he is actually a nice guy and really loves her. Its the mean old wolf in his head that makes him lash out.

Don't be afraid to hit me or really be cruel, just as long as its not a persistent cruelness. Just spur of the moment fits of rage.

Should I set it up?

DreadD

Please do.  And yes, while the wolf might be in charge one night a lunar cycle or so, the man is mostly in charge.

Sabby

DreadD

I think I can handle it, we can fine tailor the balance over PM as the RP progresses.  Feel free to set whatever first scene you desire.

Sabby