At his mercy (F for M character) (Heavy smut)

Started by LamentingQuill, June 08, 2014, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Normally I like there to be more storyline than smut, but I like to keep one or two smutty storylines every so often ;)

Lily works as personal assistant to the big wig of the most prestigious law firm in the country, Mr. Renard Hale, so far her life has been perfect except for the fact that she hasn't yet found Mr. Right to complete the dream. The handsome spoiled son of her boss has pursued her relentlessly, but arrogant and self centered has never been her style...

What she did not know was that her boss's son's success in his father's firm is all thanks to black sorcery and he's sick and tired of being rejected, he's given her plenty of chances to be his willingly and his patience has run out, he is ready to have what belongs to him.

Which leads to Lily finding herself the victim of a curse that leads her life force trickling away little by by little, leaving her weak and feeble in 24 hour period and after 48 hours... dead.
He comes to her and tells her what he's done and... how to stay alive... the only way for her to maintain strength and stay alive, she must share his bed at least once every day, allowing him to replenish her life energy by sharing the vast excess of his own.
Over time, when she comes to accept his permanent role in her life, he will reverse the curse... but is this something Lily can do? Even she is not sure.

We'd start like mere hours before the curse is cast, perhaps Lily rejects him again and he decides then that enough is enough. The Job the male lead's father owns and Lily serves as an assistant for is negotiable, I was just looking for something that would place our male lead on a high pedestal.